4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
I have to be honest, while this game isn't the worst offender when it comes to janky bugs and design, it's still frustrating as hell to try and make work.

And now after finding out all the data from my save is just fucking gone, I think I'm done. I wanna say good luck to the dev, because it is a good game from story perspective, in my book at least... And maybe I'll download it again when it gets the completed tag, and the mod developers have taken up the slack for the god awful save import system.

but until then, it is simply unbearable having to troubleshoot the game after every. single. update.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, anyone got a working link to ep1 compressed (win) as all the links on the OP do not work

Thanks

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I can't reveal faith info that has been told to me, I simply stated what I was definitely told, which is Orthodox Easter is one scheduling consideration. As of this morning when I was talking with Ptolemy, LikesBlondes was doing some QC on the renders, and there is one render that I was laughing my ass off about.......

One hint I will give you, is that it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Peace
So either Astrid or Laurie? That sucks, Astrid is my favorite girl.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I have to be honest, while this game isn't the worst offender when it comes to janky bugs and design, it's still frustrating as hell to try and make work.
I had skipped the last release (4v1) and when I tried to load the named save from 3 I got an error and it wiped all my data. So I had to download 3 again and load a save right before the end, then go through the name saving steps again and for whatever reason it worked. Maybe you can try it that way.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I noticed that when Andrew is fretting over Sharon being missing he says "The Mistress. Must find her. My child..."
Have they been lying to us about their backstory?
I don't think so. I believe that he sees her as a daughter because the thrall thing.

Reactions: Meushi

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
So either Astrid or Laurie? That sucks, Astrid is my favorite girl.
Astrid's status has nothing to do with whether Laurie lives or not, only whether YOU live or not (if you didn't get the super strength power from wrestling with Merrick)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
About the girls: Sharon and Laurie are my favorite ones. This Ivy girl, she is cute and I'm starting to like her. Carmen, I still don't trust her enough, but she seems a good girl. Astrid? So far, I don't want her near my babies (Sharon and Laurie) and Callisto, I don't like at all.

Reactions: bruce555

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
But she told MC that, didn't she? I don't remember. I need to replay it.
As I remember it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of which makes Andrew calling his "Mistress" "My child" seem very odd to me. On one hand, this is a story that needs a lot of reading between the lines; on the other hand, maybe saying "my child!" like that seems more natural in whatever Ptolemy's native language is.

Other unresolved questions are who ratted Sharon out in the first place (Astrid?)
Was Daughter actually killed or not? She might be a blood doll somewhere.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes