4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm honestly sorry to say this, but what a god damned worthless update.

All of that should have been in the last part. It was so choiceless and railroaded that there was no point in making that a full update.
Unfortunately, all the update from this developer is like that. If you want more content, better wait 3-4 update or full Episode before playing. I just playthrough EP2, EP3 and EP4 all in one go a few week ago and it was worth the wait.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Well it was a very straightforward and relatively short update but hey, it's a visual novel first and game second. I still enjoyed it a fair bit, being rather action packed.

I'd have liked MC to get to turn a certain character himself, perhaps based on choices he makes, but no biggie. The vampire in the water was hot as fuck haha, and probably an ancient vampire that could become a main antagonist or something. I think the rabbit hunt is far from over.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'd have liked MC to get to turn a certain character himself, perhaps based on choices he makes, but no biggie
Arigon woud have to confirm this, but I'm certain MC is that character's sire..

in my save, Laurie was at thrallstage 2 and she wasn't given to Calisto. so she had all her blood with her, and that includes MC's blood since she did not have many chances to burn through it. We know Sharon doesn't know how to properly turn somebody, so there is a high chance she didn't fully drain Laurie of all her blood. which means that when Laurie was turned she still had a dose of MC's blood and, unless I'm mistaken, the lowest generation blood takes over in the process. and when MC shouted "Laurie!" and she woke up, her eyes glowed for a second almost as if reacting to a compulsion from her sire. anyways we'll find out who's her sire; if Laure turns out to be a picky eater, she's sharon's childe.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Don't know if anyone remembers my previous posts but this is where I now expect what I said to come into play. Laurie is either dead or turned and this is a choice that will need to be accommodated with time and resources moving forward due to the significant branching this now creates.

Im suspecting her involvement in the story to either nosedive or something, something siring rules forces her to practically bow out of the story.

Looking forward to the next update to see how this will be handled. Merrick hasn't received more than about a dozen renders since his branching which is what I expect now for Laurie assuming her offscreen death isn't a pump fake.
I mean, this is basically how CYOA works, because time and other resources are finite. It's going to be difficult for the devs to not disappoint, considering the amount of setup that went into Laurie's character arc. It's a little weird how they didn't do more with her character, before introducing a major branching.

She was introduced as the typical "slice of life" childhood friend romance. She even had this scene, where she went: "I'll give your mom a kiss for you, but you have to kiss me first uwu." That's also why I always was annoyed with how her thralling was handled without much drama. I felt like her losing agency in her love for the PC, because she essentially became physically and mentally addicted to him, was pretty tragic. But none of the characters really seemed to care.
The pieces fell into place too easily imo. We had little glimpses of her addiction and the Sharon-PC-Laurie love triangle, but nothing really major. And now everything just gets alleviated with her either dieing or turning into a vampire off screen. Compare her to the PC, who was left for dead by Calisto, had to be rescued from the hospital by Sharon and was out for like a week. She's already up and running again at the end of this short episode, even though it was Sharon's first time turning someone and she's not even sure she did it right. To me it seems like Laurie's character arc was set up for romance, drama and tension, but the tension never came and now her climax just happened off screen.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
...Compare her to the PC, who was left for dead by Calisto, had to be rescued from the hospital by Sharon and was out for like a week. She's already up and running again at the end of this short episode, even though it was Sharon's first time turning someone and she's not even sure she did it right. ...
MC went home on his own legs first too directly after the bite, then he went sick, landlady checking on him, then they took him to hospital.

Reactions: c3p0

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I mean, this is basically how CYOA works, because time and other resources are finite. It's going to be difficult for the devs to not disappoint, considering the amount of setup that went into Laurie's character arc. It's a little weird how they didn't do more with her character, before introducing a major branching.

She was introduced as the typical "slice of life" childhood friend romance. She even had this scene, where she went: "I'll give your mom a kiss for you, but you have to kiss me first uwu." That's also why I always was annoyed with how her thralling was handled without much drama. I felt like her losing agency in her love for the PC, because she essentially became physically and mentally addicted to him, was pretty tragic. But none of the characters really seemed to care.
The pieces fell into place too easily imo. We had little glimpses of her addiction and the Sharon-PC-Laurie love triangle, but nothing really major. And now everything just gets alleviated with her either dieing or turning into a vampire off screen. Compare her to the PC, who was left for dead by Calisto, had to be rescued from the hospital by Sharon and was out for like a week. She's already up and running again at the end of this short episode, even though it was Sharon's first time turning someone and she's not even sure she did it right. To me it seems like Laurie's character arc was set up for romance, drama and tension, but the tension never came and now her climax just happened off screen.
but now... Laurie is free of her bond.... so Sharon can't dismiss her rivalry with just that

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
;)What a let down? of an update for being labelled as action packed - :BootyTime:after building so much hype with mile long nagging VTM theories here by that fat-arse of a conspiracy theorist betting all his loaned organs and museum testicles for the sake of Merrick / Marcus / Astrid :FacePalm: .

My guess is, :WeSmart:Astrid will either escape using her hunter retard pet:LUL: in the next update, Carmen either dies or survives prison break depending upon "marked by Calisto".:WaitWhat:

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Arigon woud have to confirm this, but I'm certain MC is that character's sire..
Quite an interesting theory. In VtM I don't think you can have cases of accidental siring, its not just about the blood there's an exercise of willpower required, but nobody ever said this game goes strictly by these rules.

It would be a fun twist if later on, some dramatic event reveals that MC is the actual sire.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
Oct 24, 2020
uhhh Laurie is far from being free and 100% she couldn't have developed more bond with someone than either the MC or Sharon depending on which it is between the 2 that turns out being her Sire. As someone mentioned before Sharon may be who did the turn but Laurie is and had recently been a thrall stage 2 for our mc and had his blood, however much it was present in her body still and Sharon doesn't even know if she did things right and she doesn't nor couldn't have no where near the blood and effect over and on Laurie that she does with the thralling and the lust/love crush she has for the mc. I'd be surprised really if mc was NOT the sire and dom leader over Laurie if she is still alive in most like to be the more likely case. Well it seems it would be the more likely version for most routes/play of people's choices so far I think anyways. I'm just wondering and starting to get frustrated with the complete lack of Sharon anything like we saw in flashback scene/s where we are being shown in her past type of relationship with Astrid and her actually being sexually involved with another being cause We still have yet to even get a fuckin HJ from her and the mc has fucked Calisto at least twice, some rando cop lady, Carmen and I don't know if anymore off top head but In my playthrough I'm far more intersested in Sharon and really want to begin a deeper relationship with her and have been sicne well Day 1 she saves us and met. Especially after making the Calisto prick of your pecker from sleeping to erect in a blink of the eye hard-on she gives mc in bath showing what I think DEV wanted to CLEARLY MAKE A KNOWN FACT OR A FOLLOW UP ON SHARON'S PAST MENTION OF SEX TO MC IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CORRECT and that no matter what prior to sex mc is in no need of a blood doll or dolls. The mc can and does fuck her with ease reulting in little side effects with him having light headed effect & is all shown at least. I dont know why but it seems not sex is not at all like Sharon has come to find out it was for her in her Vamp life or if she did try with a male vamp but IT'S SO FAR PAST TIME THE MC AND SHARON FUCK ALREADY! SHE'S HOT AND HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR HER AND CLEARLY SHE IS ON THE SAME PAGE WITH HER FEELINGS SHE SURELY HAS FOR HIM/US. Can we please get them together no matter any other female first...... I mean it's a slap in the face where the mc gets with Carmen and then even fucks Calisto again and Sharon is still only left with kisses, WOW SLOW IT DOWN YA HORN DOG! This statement for me feels off and is even weird for me because Calisto my fav and my kind of woman I love, She is just a Bad Bitch. But even though Calisto is by far my personal fav and want it some how to very soon made a choice to go to her and first find her stalker/ stage 5 or 500 clinger that will be 2 feet from her asshole cause of her view of the very sickly/ fucked up twisted obsession she has for Calisto. So I Find her and clearly make known she is NOT TO BE NEEDED & FUCK OFF FOREVER OR DIE and of course she is following us so she dies and after Calisto and I make way back to the plot/story we are left wiith to resume but she is my main chic along with Sharon as her new "helper" lol and Every day and night they both ride my cock and have crazy fuck fests the rest of our days with some cool exciting drama here and there for me and my 2 ladies to go fuck up and destroy in where slowly but surley my queens and I take full power over the princeps and I am crowned King of all the Underworld/Afterlife and I am to have a long and epic REIGN with 2 queens that are every fuckers dream of having and every chic that comes to my court gets fucked as a welcome and her paying respects to the Crown and serves in Harem for her time and then onto where or what I dictate.... OOPs sorry got carried away as usual but yeah uhhh SHARON NEEDS AND WANTS TO BE FUCKED BY US AND HAS BEEN WANTING DONE SO SINCE WE FIRST MOVED TO WHERE WE JUST BOUT DIED!!! WE NEED TO FUCK AT LEAST BEFORE THAT SHIT HAPPENS BUT EVEN SO WHAT WE HAVE NOW AT THE END OF THIS UPDATE IS THE LEAD UP TO THEM GOING HOME NOW TO BOTH GOING FOR SHOWER AND THEY FUCK IN THE SHOWER OR FIRST OFF BEGIN IN THE SHOWER WHERE IT LEADS TO THE BED, THE WALLS, FLOOR,BED,STANDING IN THE WINDOW AND ALL NIGHT YS BOTH LET OUT THE LAST LONG WAITED TIME TOGETHER RIGHT UP UNTIL IT'S VERY CLEAR DAWN IS ABOUT 30 MINUTES FROM CROWNING SUNLIGHT AND YA BOTH VERY MUCH SWEATY,TIRED AND VERY MUCH DEEPLY ENTANGLED & INVOLVED IN THE OTHER AND THEIR EMOTION KISS EXTREME LIKE UP TIL YA STARE IN HER EYES UP TO WHERE YA BOTH SEE BLACK AND OUT FOR THE DAY TIME! All day you see future events and life and it's clear you will be around a very long time and it's clear that 2 things are for sure to be a fact you smile about when waking up to her sleeping still but just how it was before sleep took both of ya, nut Calisto and Sharon are the 2 things that will join in one and they will be by your side for an extremely crazy journey of many things but wild and crazy fuck hot sex is a very action packed event that dominates the long time y'all have ahead and what else could be better than that!!!!!! I would say I'd wait to see if anything said could be better but NOT Happening..... lol SEE YA FUCKERS
2_Awesome_Cum_Guzzlers_(TimeStamps_Sig).jpg Calisto_Rebirth_Sig.gif JAYE_3_CS_Best_Sig_.gif Elena_kg-fan.gif Isabel_MP_Sig.gif Erynn_Sig.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Arigon and Nulldev

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
uhhh Laurie is far from being free and 100% she couldn't have developed more bond with someone than either the MC or Sharon depending on which it is between the 2 that turns out being her Sire. As someone mentioned before Sharon may be who did the turn but Laurie is and had recently been a thrall stage 2 for our mc and had his blood, however much it was present in her body still and Sharon doesn't even know if she did things right and she doesn't nor couldn't have no where near the blood and effect over and on Laurie that she does with the thralling and the lust/love crush she has for the mc. I'd be surprised really if mc was NOT the sire and dom leader over Laurie if she is still alive in most like to be the more likely case. Well it seems it would be the more likely version for most routes/play of people's choices so far I think anyways. I'm just wondering and starting to get frustrated with the complete lack of Sharon anything like we saw in flashback scene/s where we are being shown in her past type of relationship with Astrid and her actually being sexually involved with another being cause We still have yet to even get a fuckin HJ from her and the mc has fucked Calisto at least twice, some rando cop lady, Carmen and I don't know if anymore off top head but In my playthrough I'm far more intersested in Sharon and really want to begin a deeper relationship with her and have been sicne well Day 1 she saves us and met. Especially after making the Calisto prick of your pecker from sleeping to erect in a blink of the eye hard-on she gives mc in bath showing what I think DEV wanted to CLEARLY MAKE A KNOWN FACT OR A FOLLOW UP ON SHARON'S PAST MENTION OF SEX TO MC IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CORRECT and that no matter what prior to sex mc is in no need of a blood doll or dolls. The mc can and does fuck her with ease reulting in little side effects with him having light headed effect & is all shown at least. I dont know why but it seems not sex is not at all like Sharon has come to find out it was for her in her Vamp life or if she did try with a male vamp but IT'S SO FAR PAST TIME THE MC AND SHARON FUCK ALREADY! SHE'S HOT AND HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR HER AND CLEARLY SHE IS ON THE SAME PAGE WITH HER FEELINGS SHE SURELY HAS FOR HIM/US. Can we please get them together no matter any other female first...... I mean it's a slap in the face where the mc gets with Carmen and then even fucks Calisto again and Sharon is still only left with kisses, WOW SLOW IT DOWN YA HORN DOG! This statement for me feels off and is even weird for me because Calisto my fav and my kind of woman I love, She is just a Bad Bitch. But even though Calisto is by far my personal fav and want it some how to very soon made a choice to go to her and first find her stalker/ stage 5 or 500 clinger that will be 2 feet from her asshole cause of her view of the very sickly/ fucked up twisted obsession she has for Calisto. So I Find her and clearly make known she is NOT TO BE NEEDED & FUCK OFF FOREVER OR DIE and of course she is following us so she dies and after Calisto and I make way back to the plot/story we are left wiith to resume but she is my main chic along with Sharon as her new "helper" lol and Every day and night they both ride my cock and have crazy fuck fests the rest of our days with some cool exciting drama here and there for me and my 2 ladies to go fuck up and destroy in where slowly but surley my queens and I take full power over the princeps and I am crowned King of all the Underworld/Afterlife and I am to have a long and epic REIGN with 2 queens that are every fuckers dream of having and every chic that comes to my court gets fucked as a welcome and her paying respects to the Crown and serves in Harem for her time and then onto where or what I dictate.... OOPs sorry got carried away as usual but yeah uhhh SHARON NEEDS AND WANTS TO BE FUCKED BY US AND HAS BEEN WANTING DONE SO SINCE WE FIRST MOVED TO WHERE WE JUST BOUT DIED!!! WE NEED TO FUCK AT LEAST BEFORE THAT SHIT HAPPENS BUT EVEN SO WHAT WE HAVE NOW AT THE END OF THIS UPDATE IS THE LEAD UP TO THEM GOING HOME NOW TO BOTH GOING FOR SHOWER AND THEY FUCK IN THE SHOWER OR FIRST OFF BEGIN IN THE SHOWER WHERE IT LEADS TO THE BED, THE WALLS, FLOOR,BED,STANDING IN THE WINDOW AND ALL NIGHT YS BOTH LET OUT THE LAST LONG WAITED TIME TOGETHER RIGHT UP UNTIL IT'S VERY CLEAR DAWN IS ABOUT 30 MINUTES FROM CROWNING SUNLIGHT AND YA BOTH VERY MUCH SWEATY,TIRED AND VERY MUCH DEEPLY ENTANGLED & INVOLVED IN THE OTHER AND THEIR EMOTION KISS EXTREME LIKE UP TIL YA STARE IN HER EYES UP TO WHERE YA BOTH SEE BLACK AND OUT FOR THE DAY TIME! All day you see future events and life and it's clear you will be around a very long time and it's clear that 2 things are for sure to be a fact you smile about when waking up to her sleeping still but just how it was before sleep took both of ya, nut Calisto and Sharon are the 2 things that will join in one and they will be by your side for an extremely crazy journey of many things but wild and crazy fuck hot sex is a very action packed event that dominates the long time y'all have ahead and what else could be better than that!!!!!! I would say I'd wait to see if anything said could be better but NOT Happening..... lol SEE YA FUCKERS
View attachment 1776049 View attachment 1776050 View attachment 1776067 View attachment 1776068 View attachment 1776071 View attachment 1776072
MY EYES! WTF DUDE SPACES END POINTS EXCLAMATION POINTS! FFS

ok after going trough the torture of reading your murder attempt on my eyes that you probably just call a text all i can say is...

wtf Sharon just gave birth to your daughter in terms of vampire family and now you want to tax her even more? Laurie was made on the seed... ok blood... but get the symbology right... on the seed of the MC and Sharon gave birth to her... so you got yourself a nice happy vampire family with granddad Andrew to babysit little Laurie... fuck make him go out with the MC bio mom and you have the full family!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1776049 View attachment 1776050 View attachment 1776067 View attachment 1776068 View attachment 1776071 View attachment 1776072
Paragraphs are a thing that exist.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes