4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice update :) The plot thickens !

I just wish it was the MC that turned Laurie.
Because a Laurie being potentially strong enough to fight Sharon would have been an interesting plot twist ! Laurie messing around with Sharon, just to get revenge on Sharon for what she did to her at the beginning of the game would have been a hilarious sight but... oh well :)

I can't wait for the next update !

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Nice update :) The plot thickens !

I just wish it was the MC that turned Laurie.
Because a Laurie being potentially strong enough to fight Sharon would have been an interesting plot twist ! Laurie messing around with Sharon, just to get revenge on Sharon for what she did to her at the beginning of the game would have been a hilarious sight but... oh well :)

I can't wait for the next update !
I have to dissagree with you on that

Having Laurie turned by MC is more of danger to him then Sharon turning Laurie. Since we don't know how mentally strong Laurie is. When we go back to fight the Vamp in the cave, She becomes an automatic hazard due to her being a 6th gen then and is really close with MC. She could easily be influenced by the vamp in the cave. And in a way overpower MC and Kill him.

But for now you have to be happy and you are gonna build a little harem as you get a new thrall

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have to dissagree with you on that

Having Laurie turned by MC is more of danger to him then Sharon turning Laurie. Since we don't know how mentally strong Laurie is. When we go back to fight the Vamp in the cave, She becomes an automatic hazard due to her being a 6th gen then and is really close with MC. She could easily be influenced by the vamp in the cave. And in a way overpower MC and Kill him.

But for now you have to see you are gonna build a little harem as you get a new thrall
perhaps there are some reasons why it wouldnt be that good if laurie is mc child, yet cant see this being one of them.
laurie has proven her loyalty to mc, more than once, and cant see it changing, even in the rematch with that crimson-path-thing and her being quite powerful vamp.

ofc, im not gonna bet any of my organs on that.
i dont have such close relation with the devs as some posters around do:BootyTime:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
And that's EXACLTLY because of those potential dangerous hazards that I wish it was the MC that turned Laurie :)
And... we are not even talking about Calipso's potential wrath if she finds out that MC is turning what she might judge "unworthy" humans... That would have made the story and the drama more interesting IMO.

But oh well, the autor decided otherwise unfortunatly ;)

Reactions: D3xzalias

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
uhhh Laurie is far from being free and 100% she couldn't have developed more bond with someone than either the MC or Sharon depending on which it is between the 2 that turns out being her Sire. As someone mentioned before Sharon may be who did the turn but Laurie is and had recently been a thrall stage 2 for our mc and had his blood, however much it was present in her body still and Sharon doesn't even know if she did things right and she doesn't nor couldn't have no where near the blood and effect over and on Laurie that she does with the thralling and the lust/love crush she has for the mc. I'd be surprised really if mc was NOT the sire and dom leader over Laurie if she is still alive in most like to be the more likely case. Well it seems it would be the more likely version for most routes/play of people's choices so far I think anyways. I'm just wondering and starting to get frustrated with the complete lack of Sharon anything like we saw in flashback scene/s where we are being shown in her past type of relationship with Astrid and her actually being sexually involved with another being cause We still have yet to even get a fuckin HJ from her and the mc has fucked Calisto at least twice, some rando cop lady, Carmen and I don't know if anymore off top head but In my playthrough I'm far more intersested in Sharon and really want to begin a deeper relationship with her and have been sicne well Day 1 she saves us and met. Especially after making the Calisto prick of your pecker from sleeping to erect in a blink of the eye hard-on she gives mc in bath showing what I think DEV wanted to CLEARLY MAKE A KNOWN FACT OR A FOLLOW UP ON SHARON'S PAST MENTION OF SEX TO MC IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CORRECT and that no matter what prior to sex mc is in no need of a blood doll or dolls. The mc can and does fuck her with ease reulting in little side effects with him having light headed effect & is all shown at least. I dont know why but it seems not sex is not at all like Sharon has come to find out it was for her in her Vamp life or if she did try with a male vamp but IT'S SO FAR PAST TIME THE MC AND SHARON FUCK ALREADY! SHE'S HOT AND HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR HER AND CLEARLY SHE IS ON THE SAME PAGE WITH HER FEELINGS SHE SURELY HAS FOR HIM/US. Can we please get them together no matter any other female first...... I mean it's a slap in the face where the mc gets with Carmen and then even fucks Calisto again and Sharon is still only left with kisses, WOW SLOW IT DOWN YA HORN DOG! This statement for me feels off and is even weird for me because Calisto my fav and my kind of woman I love, She is just a Bad Bitch. But even though Calisto is by far my personal fav and want it some how to very soon made a choice to go to her and first find her stalker/ stage 5 or 500 clinger that will be 2 feet from her asshole cause of her view of the very sickly/ fucked up twisted obsession she has for Calisto. So I Find her and clearly make known she is NOT TO BE NEEDED & FUCK OFF FOREVER OR DIE and of course she is following us so she dies and after Calisto and I make way back to the plot/story we are left wiith to resume but she is my main chic along with Sharon as her new "helper" lol and Every day and night they both ride my cock and have crazy fuck fests the rest of our days with some cool exciting drama here and there for me and my 2 ladies to go fuck up and destroy in where slowly but surley my queens and I take full power over the princeps and I am crowned King of all the Underworld/Afterlife and I am to have a long and epic REIGN with 2 queens that are every fuckers dream of having and every chic that comes to my court gets fucked as a welcome and her paying respects to the Crown and serves in Harem for her time and then onto where or what I dictate.... OOPs sorry got carried away as usual but yeah uhhh SHARON NEEDS AND WANTS TO BE FUCKED BY US AND HAS BEEN WANTING DONE SO SINCE WE FIRST MOVED TO WHERE WE JUST BOUT DIED!!! WE NEED TO FUCK AT LEAST BEFORE THAT SHIT HAPPENS BUT EVEN SO WHAT WE HAVE NOW AT THE END OF THIS UPDATE IS THE LEAD UP TO THEM GOING HOME NOW TO BOTH GOING FOR SHOWER AND THEY FUCK IN THE SHOWER OR FIRST OFF BEGIN IN THE SHOWER WHERE IT LEADS TO THE BED, THE WALLS, FLOOR,BED,STANDING IN THE WINDOW AND ALL NIGHT YS BOTH LET OUT THE LAST LONG WAITED TIME TOGETHER RIGHT UP UNTIL IT'S VERY CLEAR DAWN IS ABOUT 30 MINUTES FROM CROWNING SUNLIGHT AND YA BOTH VERY MUCH SWEATY,TIRED AND VERY MUCH DEEPLY ENTANGLED & INVOLVED IN THE OTHER AND THEIR EMOTION KISS EXTREME LIKE UP TIL YA STARE IN HER EYES UP TO WHERE YA BOTH SEE BLACK AND OUT FOR THE DAY TIME! All day you see future events and life and it's clear you will be around a very long time and it's clear that 2 things are for sure to be a fact you smile about when waking up to her sleeping still but just how it was before sleep took both of ya, nut Calisto and Sharon are the 2 things that will join in one and they will be by your side for an extremely crazy journey of many things but wild and crazy fuck hot sex is a very action packed event that dominates the long time y'all have ahead and what else could be better than that!!!!!! I would say I'd wait to see if anything said could be better but NOT Happening..... lol SEE YA FUCKERS
View attachment 1776049 View attachment 1776050 View attachment 1776067 View attachment 1776068 View attachment 1776071 View attachment 1776072

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
So I know this game is not 100% based on VTM/WoD lore - and I am by no means an expert. But all the talk in this thread did have me clicking random links through the wiki, and I thought this stuff on thin-blooded vampires was interesting (excerpts below with emphasis added)

These feel some aspects of the curse less acutely than other Kindred. They are less affected by sunlight, both physically and psychologically; they find it easier to wake during the day, and may survive exposure to dim sunlight unharmed, however many lack the natural resilience of vampires. They can hold down food for longer periods of time and even digest it as sustenance with a great deal of effort. Their bodies display some signs of true life; sometimes their hair or nails will grow, or they will feel the beat of their heart. A very small number have even fathered or, more rarely, given birth to children. Such offspring are known as , and their nature is not well understood.

The thin-blooded also share an oracular ability that is amplified within groups and grants them knowledge of the plots and deeds of and the . Naturally, this makes them of great interest to the few who know their secret, but debates rage over the source of their visions and whether they can be trusted. Some believe the visions are memories of things glimpsed during their longer than normal period between death and rebirth as a vampire, while others believe the thin-blooded are being used by the Antediluvians to mislead those who would fight them. Many Kindred simply want to destroy anyone who could learn their secrets through such gifts, though for their part the thin-blooded rarely understand the significance of what they see.

Thin-blooded vampires are able to learn strange and rare without training, while others develop their own powers, a feat normally impossible for any but the lowest generations. These rare individuals are sometimes called , a title usually reserved for ancient vampires who spend centuries developing new powers of the blood. Even with powers they create themselves, however, the thin-blooded cannot achieve high mastery of Disciplines: 14th generation vampires can only learn up to level 4, and 15th generation vampires only up to level 3 of any Discipline. They are also harder to learn, costing both generations more experience.
Doesn't some of that sound an awful lot like our MC? In one of the previous updates, he actually did eat food despite the first episode calling that out as an impossibility and seemingly ejaculates semen (theoretically making him capable of fathering a child). He has visions that no other vampire seems to have had in this universe, and no one seems to know much about it. We know he first glimpsed vision girl during his transition from death to vampire, and we also know that he has visions of whatever it is lurking under the water (vision girl herself?). He's also learned multiple abilities without training, with powers that aren't really recognized by anyone else.

Now I know Callisto is canonically a rather old vampire, likely rather early generation and appears to be his sire. But it makes me wonder if there was anything screwy about his embrace to make him different.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Doesn't some of that sound an awful lot like our MC? In one of the previous updates, he actually did eat food despite the first episode calling that out as an impossibility and seemingly ejaculates semen (theoretically making him capable of fathering a child). He has visions that no other vampire seems to have had in this universe, and no one seems to know much about it. We know he first glimpsed vision girl during his transition from death to vampire, and we also know that he has visions of whatever it is lurking under the water (vision girl herself?). He's also learned multiple abilities without training, with powers that aren't really recognized by anyone else.

Now I know Callisto is canonically a rather old vampire, likely rather early generation and appears to be his sire. But it makes me wonder if there was anything screwy about his embrace to make him different.
He did eat yes but it didn't digest, it just rotted.... So no, he is not able to digest food...
About the semen ejaculation, that's nowhere in VTM rules or lore, VTM is like Dungeons and Dragons just a game system with Lore, thin-bloodlined vampires is probably just a VTM thing, it's not a common thing in general vampire lore, sure there's Blade that is a "daywalker" and there's more examples but in general it's an exception.
Vampires impregnating will be more of a erotic vampire lore thing then the usual undead rules.
Learning skills faster and the visions are signs of being a lower generation vampire, where the thin-bloodlined vampire will be a realatively high generation. (the blood thins a bit every next generation)

As for what is special to MC? He gets invisibility like the Nos, and the Nos also seem to get some visions from that girl.
Even when not in that cave Frank had been digging around the temple and already was looking for vision girl before he even joined MC's party. If we see the real "vision girl" she is more like a Nos then a regular vampire.
Being a child of a lower generation vampire can simply mean his bloodline is closer to the bloodline where Nos split into a separate type, this might also be the reason why he seems to be able to avoid getting mind controlled by her, unlike the Nos.

Edit : Another thing in some vampire lore is human bloodlines being the same as earlier vampires before they were turned, this can greatly enhance skills, power and capabilities. Underworld is an example of that although that also involves werewolfs besides the usual vampires.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
This update reminded me of some failed D&D campaigns I did when I was younger
"Wait, don't attack yet ! We are not ready! Something is fishy!"
"I don't care, I'm strong enough. Take my AXE" *rolls a critical failure*
"..."
"HELP"
:ROFLMAO:
Fucking barbarians...
fucking nerds, keep healing me and keep my force shield up and i will take care of them all! like fighting 20 to 1 dragging those mages priests archers sorcerers warlocks and other useless meat suits around is not hard enough they can not even do their job right and then blame those doing the killing and the bleeding!

Reactions: andrew david irving

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
(Hopefully this hasn't been asked already and I just missed it trying to catch up on this recently very active thread.)

I realize LikesBlondes isn't slavishly following the source material, more drawing inspiration from it, but given what the source inspiration is, is it more likely that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
uhhh Laurie is far from being free and 100% she couldn't have developed more bond with someone than either the MC or Sharon depending on which it is between the 2 that turns out being her Sire. As someone mentioned before Sharon may be who did the turn but Laurie is and had recently been a thrall stage 2 for our mc and had his blood, however much it was present in her body still and Sharon doesn't even know if she did things right and she doesn't nor couldn't have no where near the blood and effect over and on Laurie that she does with the thralling and the lust/love crush she has for the mc. I'd be surprised really if mc was NOT the sire and dom leader over Laurie if she is still alive in most like to be the more likely case. Well it seems it would be the more likely version for most routes/play of people's choices so far I think anyways. I'm just wondering and starting to get frustrated with the complete lack of Sharon anything like we saw in flashback scene/s where we are being shown in her past type of relationship with Astrid and her actually being sexually involved with another being cause We still have yet to even get a fuckin HJ from her and the mc has fucked Calisto at least twice, some rando cop lady, Carmen and I don't know if anymore off top head but In my playthrough I'm far more intersested in Sharon and really want to begin a deeper relationship with her and have been sicne well Day 1 she saves us and met. Especially after making the Calisto prick of your pecker from sleeping to erect in a blink of the eye hard-on she gives mc in bath showing what I think DEV wanted to CLEARLY MAKE A KNOWN FACT OR A FOLLOW UP ON SHARON'S PAST MENTION OF SEX TO MC IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CORRECT and that no matter what prior to sex mc is in no need of a blood doll or dolls. The mc can and does fuck her with ease reulting in little side effects with him having light headed effect & is all shown at least. I dont know why but it seems not sex is not at all like Sharon has come to find out it was for her in her Vamp life or if she did try with a male vamp but IT'S SO FAR PAST TIME THE MC AND SHARON FUCK ALREADY! SHE'S HOT AND HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR HER AND CLEARLY SHE IS ON THE SAME PAGE WITH HER FEELINGS SHE SURELY HAS FOR HIM/US. Can we please get them together no matter any other female first...... I mean it's a slap in the face where the mc gets with Carmen and then even fucks Calisto again and Sharon is still only left with kisses, WOW SLOW IT DOWN YA HORN DOG! This statement for me feels off and is even weird for me because Calisto my fav and my kind of woman I love, She is just a Bad Bitch. But even though Calisto is by far my personal fav and want it some how to very soon made a choice to go to her and first find her stalker/ stage 5 or 500 clinger that will be 2 feet from her asshole cause of her view of the very sickly/ fucked up twisted obsession she has for Calisto. So I Find her and clearly make known she is NOT TO BE NEEDED & FUCK OFF FOREVER OR DIE and of course she is following us so she dies and after Calisto and I make way back to the plot/story we are left wiith to resume but she is my main chic along with Sharon as her new "helper" lol and Every day and night they both ride my cock and have crazy fuck fests the rest of our days with some cool exciting drama here and there for me and my 2 ladies to go fuck up and destroy in where slowly but surley my queens and I take full power over the princeps and I am crowned King of all the Underworld/Afterlife and I am to have a long and epic REIGN with 2 queens that are every fuckers dream of having and every chic that comes to my court gets fucked as a welcome and her paying respects to the Crown and serves in Harem for her time and then onto where or what I dictate.... OOPs sorry got carried away as usual but yeah uhhh SHARON NEEDS AND WANTS TO BE FUCKED BY US AND HAS BEEN WANTING DONE SO SINCE WE FIRST MOVED TO WHERE WE JUST BOUT DIED!!! WE NEED TO FUCK AT LEAST BEFORE THAT SHIT HAPPENS BUT EVEN SO WHAT WE HAVE NOW AT THE END OF THIS UPDATE IS THE LEAD UP TO THEM GOING HOME NOW TO BOTH GOING FOR SHOWER AND THEY FUCK IN THE SHOWER OR FIRST OFF BEGIN IN THE SHOWER WHERE IT LEADS TO THE BED, THE WALLS, FLOOR,BED,STANDING IN THE WINDOW AND ALL NIGHT YS BOTH LET OUT THE LAST LONG WAITED TIME TOGETHER RIGHT UP UNTIL IT'S VERY CLEAR DAWN IS ABOUT 30 MINUTES FROM CROWNING SUNLIGHT AND YA BOTH VERY MUCH SWEATY,TIRED AND VERY MUCH DEEPLY ENTANGLED & INVOLVED IN THE OTHER AND THEIR EMOTION KISS EXTREME LIKE UP TIL YA STARE IN HER EYES UP TO WHERE YA BOTH SEE BLACK AND OUT FOR THE DAY TIME! All day you see future events and life and it's clear you will be around a very long time and it's clear that 2 things are for sure to be a fact you smile about when waking up to her sleeping still but just how it was before sleep took both of ya, nut Calisto and Sharon are the 2 things that will join in one and they will be by your side for an extremely crazy journey of many things but wild and crazy fuck hot sex is a very action packed event that dominates the long time y'all have ahead and what else could be better than that!!!!!! I would say I'd wait to see if anything said could be better but NOT Happening..... lol SEE YA FUCKERS
View attachment 1776049 View attachment 1776050 View attachment 1776067 View attachment 1776068 View attachment 1776071 View attachment 1776072
don't care, didn't read + L + ratio + use spaces next time

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
(Hopefully this hasn't been asked already and I just missed it trying to catch up on this recently very active thread.)

I realize LikesBlondes isn't slavishly following the source material, more drawing inspiration from it, but given what the source inspiration is, is it more likely that...

You know I was wondering the same thing as well. Lets see what happens, can't wait for the next update.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

I don't think her getting fed on by Mommy Calisto will change much if Sharon turned her then she'll probably develop some run of the mill abilities like the one Sharon uses, though I am curious to see what the marked variable means now that Laurie has been turned.

Reactions: D Dog

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

I'm certain that despite all MC is is her sire due to the blood he's been feeding her. Wonder if Calisto will spoil and pamper her grand-childe, like any granny would her grandkids... and those catfights Ayhsel seems to like could end with Laurie saying "yes, daddy" when MC asks her to stop, you know just to piss off Sharon

Reactions: Nulldev

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
anyways.... justice has been served....all those fuckers that were mean to Ivy last updare, had their up and coming

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm certain that despite all MC is is her sire due to the blood he's been feeding her. Wonder if Calisto will spoil and pamper her grand-childe, like any granny would her grandkids... and those catfights Ayhsel seems to like could end with Laurie saying "yes, daddy" when MC asks her to stop, you know just to piss off Sharon
Sharon is her sire regardless of what MC fed her.

Feeding her blood will bind them, it was mentioned in an earlier update.

Regardless, Sharon is her momma.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and D Dog

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Yes, She will not inherit anything from MC. See Laurie turning as a reset for Laurie. She gets drained from blood and little blood is given back to her from her sire. So there is no residual blood left from MC that can influence her.

So she inherits all her abilities/powers from Sharon Since she is basically a new person.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes