"Wait, don't attack yet ! We are not ready! Something is fishy!"
"I don't care, I'm strong enough. Take my AXE" *rolls a critical failure*
"..."
"HELP"
:ROFLMAO:
Literally everything that could go wrong did go wrong. lmao

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Hey I just finished the update for Episode 4, I didn’t see that coming, Laurie is becoming a vampire, the Nos are gone probably in the elder control and now I’m curious on how the rest of the story will go

Reactions: andrew david irving

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
uhhh Laurie is far from being free and 100% she couldn't have developed more bond with someone than either the MC or Sharon depending on which it is between the 2 that turns out being her Sire. As someone mentioned before Sharon may be who did the turn but Laurie is and had recently been a thrall stage 2 for our mc and had his blood, however much it was present in her body still and Sharon doesn't even know if she did things right and she doesn't nor couldn't have no where near the blood and effect over and on Laurie that she does with the thralling and the lust/love crush she has for the mc. I'd be surprised really if mc was NOT the sire and dom leader over Laurie if she is still alive in most like to be the more likely case. Well it seems it would be the more likely version for most routes/play of people's choices so far I think anyways. I'm just wondering and starting to get frustrated with the complete lack of Sharon anything like we saw in flashback scene/s where we are being shown in her past type of relationship with Astrid and her actually being sexually involved with another being cause We still have yet to even get a fuckin HJ from her and the mc has fucked Calisto at least twice, some rando cop lady, Carmen and I don't know if anymore off top head but In my playthrough I'm far more intersested in Sharon and really want to begin a deeper relationship with her and have been sicne well Day 1 she saves us and met. Especially after making the Calisto prick of your pecker from sleeping to erect in a blink of the eye hard-on she gives mc in bath showing what I think DEV wanted to CLEARLY MAKE A KNOWN FACT OR A FOLLOW UP ON SHARON'S PAST MENTION OF SEX TO MC IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CORRECT and that no matter what prior to sex mc is in no need of a blood doll or dolls. The mc can and does fuck her with ease reulting in little side effects with him having light headed effect & is all shown at least. I dont know why but it seems not sex is not at all like Sharon has come to find out it was for her in her Vamp life or if she did try with a male vamp but IT'S SO FAR PAST TIME THE MC AND SHARON FUCK ALREADY! SHE'S HOT AND HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR HER AND CLEARLY SHE IS ON THE SAME PAGE WITH HER FEELINGS SHE SURELY HAS FOR HIM/US. Can we please get them together no matter any other female first...... I mean it's a slap in the face where the mc gets with Carmen and then even fucks Calisto again and Sharon is still only left with kisses, WOW SLOW IT DOWN YA HORN DOG! This statement for me feels off and is even weird for me because Calisto my fav and my kind of woman I love, She is just a Bad Bitch. But even though Calisto is by far my personal fav and want it some how to very soon made a choice to go to her and first find her stalker/ stage 5 or 500 clinger that will be 2 feet from her asshole cause of her view of the very sickly/ fucked up twisted obsession she has for Calisto. So I Find her and clearly make known she is NOT TO BE NEEDED & FUCK OFF FOREVER OR DIE and of course she is following us so she dies and after Calisto and I make way back to the plot/story we are left wiith to resume but she is my main chic along with Sharon as her new "helper" lol and Every day and night they both ride my cock and have crazy fuck fests the rest of our days with some cool exciting drama here and there for me and my 2 ladies to go fuck up and destroy in where slowly but surley my queens and I take full power over the princeps and I am crowned King of all the Underworld/Afterlife and I am to have a long and epic REIGN with 2 queens that are every fuckers dream of having and every chic that comes to my court gets fucked as a welcome and her paying respects to the Crown and serves in Harem for her time and then onto where or what I dictate.... OOPs sorry got carried away as usual but yeah uhhh SHARON NEEDS AND WANTS TO BE FUCKED BY US AND HAS BEEN WANTING DONE SO SINCE WE FIRST MOVED TO WHERE WE JUST BOUT DIED!!! WE NEED TO FUCK AT LEAST BEFORE THAT SHIT HAPPENS BUT EVEN SO WHAT WE HAVE NOW AT THE END OF THIS UPDATE IS THE LEAD UP TO THEM GOING HOME NOW TO BOTH GOING FOR SHOWER AND THEY FUCK IN THE SHOWER OR FIRST OFF BEGIN IN THE SHOWER WHERE IT LEADS TO THE BED, THE WALLS, FLOOR,BED,STANDING IN THE WINDOW AND ALL NIGHT YS BOTH LET OUT THE LAST LONG WAITED TIME TOGETHER RIGHT UP UNTIL IT'S VERY CLEAR DAWN IS ABOUT 30 MINUTES FROM CROWNING SUNLIGHT AND YA BOTH VERY MUCH SWEATY,TIRED AND VERY MUCH DEEPLY ENTANGLED & INVOLVED IN THE OTHER AND THEIR EMOTION KISS EXTREME LIKE UP TIL YA STARE IN HER EYES UP TO WHERE YA BOTH SEE BLACK AND OUT FOR THE DAY TIME! All day you see future events and life and it's clear you will be around a very long time and it's clear that 2 things are for sure to be a fact you smile about when waking up to her sleeping still but just how it was before sleep took both of ya, nut Calisto and Sharon are the 2 things that will join in one and they will be by your side for an extremely crazy journey of many things but wild and crazy fuck hot sex is a very action packed event that dominates the long time y'all have ahead and what else could be better than that!!!!!! I would say I'd wait to see if anything said could be better but NOT Happening..... lol SEE YA FUCKERS
View attachment 1776049 View attachment 1776050 View attachment 1776067 View attachment 1776068 View attachment 1776071 View attachment 1776072
Welp.. now I know what the definition of 'fan girl' is..

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP4 update 2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to Ep4 Update 2

Reactions: restlez and uzbh

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Something is SUS...
Calisto should know smething is fishy with this cave. She purged this weird 'drip' tentacles bewitchment from those two Nos, so she should know perfectly what/who lays underneath!

However she still sent the MC to deal with it? Why?

Answer that makes sense to me: Maybe Callisto knew that MC would bring help... or should I say more 'food' for this 'girl'.
Maybe Callisto... is already working with(for?) this 'girl'.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Something is SUS...
Calisto should know smething is fishy with this cave. She purged this weird 'drip' tentacles bewitchment from those two Nos, so she should know perfectly what/who lays underneath!

Answer that makes sense to me: Maybe Callisto knew that MC would bring help... or should I say more 'food' for this 'girl'.
Why?

Why not? Could be fun for her. Could give her information. Could be a test for her new childe, to see if he's up to more responsabilities.

Besides, it's assuming she knew exactly what it was and did not do some generic removal of that type of magic.

Reactions: c3p0

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Something is SUS...

So true Mommy is not what she seems. Callisto working with the Creature from the Black Lagoon
( maybe I am too old for people to get that reference ) not at all. She's not telling you shit, But she is not working with her. The fact you received the dagger is proof in that. Is she up to date with your situation prior to you sluffing off into the cave, Highly doubtful I think at your return Callisto will be both concerned and relieved that you are Ok. At this point in the next reunion with Mommy you will start to see her go into full self preservation mode. Callisto didn't give any information out cause She didn't know what she was dealing with. even after reversing the damage to Merrick, and Frank she couldn't understand because they couldn't either.

DrizzyJ123

Apr 15, 2021
I'm on episode three I used the compressed version and the MC name is blank and my stats are all 1 could someone help out please?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Any sex scene with Lauren or Sharon ?
ofc not..there are only a few sex scene in this game, but the sdtory is amazing...but dev could add some sex..not much , but some..for excample laurie and mc and sharon and MC

Reactions: Doni94

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm on episode three I used the compressed version and the MC name is blank and my stats are all 1 could someone help out please?
The download versions for Ep2 here on f95 seem to be outdated and are causing this error when you did the save transfer for EP3. The latest official version for EP2 is "ep2ver2", the ones here are still "ep2ver1". I think the "save transver fix" on the OP is maybe correcting that, but I'm not sure anymore.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
So when do you thunk ( Hillbilly slang for think) Callisto is going to reconsider the myth's surrounding the temple and the Role that she plays in this mess.

Word will get out to the Court that a number of Nos are missing including that of Marcus. The MC"s group being the last ones to see them are no longer off the Radar screen.

Will the MC play the Buffoon and absentmindedly spill out what went on in the cave to the world. Or will he keep things close to the vest. Either way the Genie is out of the bottle.

Virgil will continue to press you as to whom your Sire is. How far will he push the MC.

The Skalds will do their rendition of the couple from Birdcage all the time remaining cryptic as always.

You now have a loose cannon called Laurie who would listen but now being the free spirit that she is,,, To control Her would be like grasping at the wind.

Now that Sharon and Andrews true relation has been reveled will the close call change the dynamic of their relationship.

These questions are running through my head.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Why?

Why not? Could be fun for her. Could give her information. Could be a test for her new childe, to see if he's up to more responsabilities.

Besides, it's assuming she knew exactly what it was and did not do some generic removal of that type of magic.
If Callisto is MC's sire, the only way the MC gets some vision of this 'girl' since the beginning of this game is if this 'girl' is linked to Callisto. If Callisto wasn't already linked to this 'girl', why would MC get visions from this 'girl'?
So... Callisto knows perfectly who this 'girl' is. Or... how could she not know?

If Callisto already knows who this 'girl' is, IMO the only logical conclusion is that Callisto is working with(for?) this 'girl'.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
hey guys and gals,
I am back after a naughty ban for speaking ill of a dev on another forum, while I was more or less civilized, they went back a bit and grabbed like 10 of my beefs, which gave me a ban.

Off to other things.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I noticed that when Andrew is fretting over Sharon being missing he says "The Mistress. Must find her. My child..."
Have they been lying to us about their backstory?

Maybe next time we'll get to fuck the swamp girl thing...probably not.

It's like being back at school....

"Moooooom, this ancient Vamp bitch is being mean to me, go rip her throat out" ......

Well, a bit more violent than school but momma still needs to be laying that damp slut out.

Nice.

So Arigon have saved some of his organs and we have a conclusion to SharonSaveLaurie. Also little loss on our site and no, not calculation the Nos:p. Next will be licking our own wounds and back to mummy.:ROFLMAO:

Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 4 Update 2.

Most of the previously reported Ep. 4 Up. 1 errors have been corrected by the devs in Ep. 4 Up. 2, except for the wrong speaker bug in e4p1, where a Nos (n2) says 'Whoa...' instead of Sharon's pet (m10) & Laurie talking about Ivy's non-existent blood loss. None of the typos have been fixed.
Yeah LB grabbed the wrong version, which is kind of funny as Ptolemy and I were just chatting more or less about that a few minutes before it popped.

Arigon woud have to confirm this, but I'm certain MC is that character's sire..

in my save, Laurie was at thrallstage 2 and she wasn't given to Calisto. so she had all her blood with her, and that includes MC's blood since she did not have many chances to burn through it. We know Sharon doesn't know how to properly turn somebody, so there is a high chance she didn't fully drain Laurie of all her blood. which means that when Laurie was turned she still had a dose of MC's blood and, unless I'm mistaken, the lowest generation blood takes over in the process. and when MC shouted "Laurie!" and she woke up, her eyes glowed for a second almost as if reacting to a compulsion from her sire. anyways we'll find out who's her sire; if Laure turns out to be a picky eater, she's sharon's childe.

Wait, laurie can die? if so how i always try to dismiss her and throw her away but shes still alive

uhhh Laurie is far from being free and 100% she couldn't have developed more bond with someone than either the MC or Sharon depending on which it is between the 2 that turns out being her Sire. As someone mentioned before Sharon may be who did the turn but Laurie is and had recently been a thrall stage 2 for our mc and had his blood, however much it was present in her body still and Sharon doesn't even know if she did things right and she doesn't nor couldn't have no where near the blood and effect over and on Laurie that she does with the thralling and the lust/love crush she has for the mc. I'd be surprised really if mc was NOT the sire and dom leader over Laurie if she is still alive in most like to be the more likely case. Well it seems it would be the more likely version for most routes/play of people's choices so far I think anyways. I'm just wondering and starting to get frustrated with the complete lack of Sharon anything like we saw in flashback scene/s where we are being shown in her past type of relationship with Astrid and her actually being sexually involved with another being cause We still have yet to even get a fuckin HJ from her and the mc has fucked Calisto at least twice, some rando cop lady, Carmen and I don't know if anymore off top head but In my playthrough I'm far more intersested in Sharon and really want to begin a deeper relationship with her and have been sicne well Day 1 she saves us and met. Especially after making the Calisto prick of your pecker from sleeping to erect in a blink of the eye hard-on she gives mc in bath showing what I think DEV wanted to CLEARLY MAKE A KNOWN FACT OR A FOLLOW UP ON SHARON'S PAST MENTION OF SEX TO MC IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CORRECT and that no matter what prior to sex mc is in no need of a blood doll or dolls. The mc can and does fuck her with ease reulting in little side effects with him having light headed effect & is all shown at least. I dont know why but it seems not sex is not at all like Sharon has come to find out it was for her in her Vamp life or if she did try with a male vamp but IT'S SO FAR PAST TIME THE MC AND SHARON FUCK ALREADY! SHE'S HOT AND HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR HER AND CLEARLY SHE IS ON THE SAME PAGE WITH HER FEELINGS SHE SURELY HAS FOR HIM/US. Can we please get them together no matter any other female first...... I mean it's a slap in the face where the mc gets with Carmen and then even fucks Calisto again and Sharon is still only left with kisses, WOW SLOW IT DOWN YA HORN DOG! This statement for me feels off and is even weird for me because Calisto my fav and my kind of woman I love, She is just a Bad Bitch. But even though Calisto is by far my personal fav and want it some how to very soon made a choice to go to her and first find her stalker/ stage 5 or 500 clinger that will be 2 feet from her asshole cause of her view of the very sickly/ fucked up twisted obsession she has for Calisto. So I Find her and clearly make known she is NOT TO BE NEEDED & FUCK OFF FOREVER OR DIE and of course she is following us so she dies and after Calisto and I make way back to the plot/story we are left wiith to resume but she is my main chic along with Sharon as her new "helper" lol and Every day and night they both ride my cock and have crazy fuck fests the rest of our days with some cool exciting drama here and there for me and my 2 ladies to go fuck up and destroy in where slowly but surley my queens and I take full power over the princeps and I am crowned King of all the Underworld/Afterlife and I am to have a long and epic REIGN with 2 queens that are every fuckers dream of having and every chic that comes to my court gets fucked as a welcome and her paying respects to the Crown and serves in Harem for her time and then onto where or what I dictate.... OOPs sorry got carried away as usual but yeah uhhh SHARON NEEDS AND WANTS TO BE FUCKED BY US AND HAS BEEN WANTING DONE SO SINCE WE FIRST MOVED TO WHERE WE JUST BOUT DIED!!! WE NEED TO FUCK AT LEAST BEFORE THAT SHIT HAPPENS BUT EVEN SO WHAT WE HAVE NOW AT THE END OF THIS UPDATE IS THE LEAD UP TO THEM GOING HOME NOW TO BOTH GOING FOR SHOWER AND THEY FUCK IN THE SHOWER OR FIRST OFF BEGIN IN THE SHOWER WHERE IT LEADS TO THE BED, THE WALLS, FLOOR,BED,STANDING IN THE WINDOW AND ALL NIGHT YS BOTH LET OUT THE LAST LONG WAITED TIME TOGETHER RIGHT UP UNTIL IT'S VERY CLEAR DAWN IS ABOUT 30 MINUTES FROM CROWNING SUNLIGHT AND YA BOTH VERY MUCH SWEATY,TIRED AND VERY MUCH DEEPLY ENTANGLED & INVOLVED IN THE OTHER AND THEIR EMOTION KISS EXTREME LIKE UP TIL YA STARE IN HER EYES UP TO WHERE YA BOTH SEE BLACK AND OUT FOR THE DAY TIME! All day you see future events and life and it's clear you will be around a very long time and it's clear that 2 things are for sure to be a fact you smile about when waking up to her sleeping still but just how it was before sleep took both of ya, nut Calisto and Sharon are the 2 things that will join in one and they will be by your side for an extremely crazy journey of many things but wild and crazy fuck hot sex is a very action packed event that dominates the long time y'all have ahead and what else could be better than that!!!!!! I would say I'd wait to see if anything said could be better but NOT Happening..... lol SEE YA FUCKERS
View attachment 1776049 View attachment 1776050 View attachment 1776067 View attachment 1776068 View attachment 1776071 View attachment 1776072
my.....
eyes....
they.....
bleed.....

So I know this game is not 100% based on VTM/WoD lore - and I am by no means an expert. But all the talk in this thread did have me clicking random links through the wiki, and I thought this stuff on thin-blooded vampires was interesting (excerpts below with emphasis added)

Doesn't some of that sound an awful lot like our MC? In one of the previous updates, he actually did eat food despite the first episode calling that out as an impossibility and seemingly ejaculates semen (theoretically making him capable of fathering a child). He has visions that no other vampire seems to have had in this universe, and no one seems to know much about it. We know he first glimpsed vision girl during his transition from death to vampire, and we also know that he has visions of whatever it is lurking under the water (vision girl herself?). He's also learned multiple abilities without training, with powers that aren't really recognized by anyone else.

Now I know Callisto is canonically a rather old vampire, likely rather early generation and appears to be his sire. But it makes me wonder if there was anything screwy about his embrace to make him different.

He did eat yes but it didn't digest, it just rotted.... So no, he is not able to digest food...
About the semen ejaculation, that's nowhere in VTM rules or lore, VTM is like Dungeons and Dragons just a game system with Lore, thin-bloodlined vampires is probably just a VTM thing, it's not a common thing in general vampire lore, sure there's Blade that is a "daywalker" and there's more examples but in general it's an exception.
Vampires impregnating will be more of a erotic vampire lore thing then the usual undead rules.
Learning skills faster and the visions are signs of being a lower generation vampire, where the thin-bloodlined vampire will be a realatively high generation. (the blood thins a bit every next generation)

As for what is special to MC? He gets invisibility like the Nos, and the Nos also seem to get some visions from that girl.
Even when not in that cave Frank had been digging around the temple and already was looking for vision girl before he even joined MC's party. If we see the real "vision girl" she is more like a Nos then a regular vampire.
Being a child of a lower generation vampire can simply mean his bloodline is closer to the bloodline where Nos split into a separate type, this might also be the reason why he seems to be able to avoid getting mind controlled by her, unlike the Nos.

Edit : Another thing in some vampire lore is human bloodlines being the same as earlier vampires before they were turned, this can greatly enhance skills, power and capabilities. Underworld is an example of that although that also involves werewolfs besides the usual vampires.

This update reminded me of some failed D&D campaigns I did when I was younger
"Wait, don't attack yet ! We are not ready! Something is fishy!"
"I don't care, I'm strong enough. Take my AXE" *rolls a critical failure*
"..."
"HELP"
:ROFLMAO:

(Hopefully this hasn't been asked already and I just missed it trying to catch up on this recently very active thread.)

I realize LikesBlondes isn't slavishly following the source material, more drawing inspiration from it, but given what the source inspiration is, is it more likely that...

not necessarly... in the source material, when two vampires contribute to the embrace, the lowest blood is the sire

What did I just read?

Lots of great stuff!!!
I am sure that the guys are very happy you all enjoyed it.

If you are enjoying it, Please consider supporting LikesBlondes on Patreon!!!
No other game on here that I know of has grabbed my interest the way this has, and even though I work for them, I am a patron as well.

I should state again, some of you are newer and may not know.

I had a choice of knowing the story, or working my way through it.
I chose to work my way through it, because I love this shit. My predictions are pretty accurate, but are not spoon fed from the authors, they are the result of my obsession with the game. I really love how invested a lot of you all are with the story.

That is what this is after all, a story. Not a fap fest. A story about vampires.

More than that, it is about the Rising or Rebirth of Inanna and Ereskigal.

Now... I suppose I should say this;

Neither of these Goddesses is "Good". They are vampires aka Blood Goddesses. They take sacrifices to live. They are not like us, or even like our vampire MC. They are beyond all that shit.

We are going to be seeing some epic stuff folks. I am glad you all are enjoying!
LikesBlondes and Ptolemy are doing an outstanding job of crafting a wonderful tale!
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If Callisto is MC's sire, the only way the MC gets some vision of this 'girl' since the beginning of this game is if this 'girl' is linked to Callisto. If Callisto wasn't already linked to this 'girl', why would MC get visions from this 'girl'?
So... Callisto knows perfectly who this 'girl' is. Or... how could she not know?

If Callisto already knows who this 'girl' is, IMO the only logical conclusion is that Callisto is working with(for?) this 'girl'.
Calisto is the chief guardian and high priestess of Inanna.
The Water Goddess is Ereshkigal, whose Temple Guardian died off long ago, and it has fallen to increasingly ill equipped vampires ending with Markus' sire Ileana who was the Feral Nos.
Of course not every ones agrees with the above statement, but then again, they didn't think it was a Temple under there either....
SOOOO.
Please bet body parts against me!
Peace

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes