4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's going to be like a sitcom in that house.

Sharon and Laurie, once rivals now Sharon is Laurie's momma....

MC and Carmen, once a hunter and rival to all will soon probably have MC as her daddy.

Then the crazy girl as the thrall cutesie character.

Calisto visiting dom momma that clips everyone round the ear for being annoying before leaving again.

The whole Sharon being Laurie's momma thing is going to be hilarious enough but with everything else we just went from Vampire the Masquerade to Dracula Dead and Loving It.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Walkthrough for Rebirth! Thank you to Qleaf for teaching me all I know without asking anything in return.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4 Up 2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
The Walkthrough is missing the Vicious Power ability you can get during the Mercought event in Episode 3 (Up 7)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hey guys and gals,
I am back after a naughty ban for speaking ill of a dev on another forum, while I was more or less civilized, they went back a bit and grabbed like 10 of my beefs, which gave me a ban.

Off to other things.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah LB grabbed the wrong version, which is kind of funny as Ptolemy and I were just chatting more or less about that a few minutes before it popped.

my.....
eyes....
they.....
bleed.....

Lots of great stuff!!!
I am sure that the guys are very happy you all enjoyed it.

If you are enjoying it, Please consider supporting LikesBlondes on Patreon!!!
No other game on here that I know of has grabbed my interest the way this has, and even though I work for them, I am a patron as well.

I should state again, some of you are newer and may not know.

I had a choice of knowing the story, or working my way through it.
I chose to work my way through it, because I love this shit. My predictions are pretty accurate, but are not spoon fed from the authors, they are the result of my obsession with the game. I really love how invested a lot of you all are with the story.

That is what this is after all, a story. Not a fap fest. A story about vampires.

More than that, it is about the Rising or Rebirth of Inanna and Ereskigal.

Now... I suppose I should say this;

Neither of these Goddesses is "Good". They are vampires aka Blood Goddesses. They take sacrifices to live. They are not like us, or even like our vampire MC. They are beyond all that shit.

We are going to be seeing some epic stuff folks. I am glad you all are enjoying!
LikesBlondes and Ptolemy are doing an outstanding job of crafting a wonderful tale!
Peace
To be honest I had expected either Laurie or Sharon to have died in that fight (not the option to have them both survive) and the option to bring the other one back in next few episodes, maybe with help of sorcery from C and Fabian. Having some sort of physical or metaphorical trip to the underworld. :p Seems devs were nicer to us players though. Makes me a little worried about how it will play out that someone survived or can be death, that is a LI so will feature quite a bit if alive on rest of development time, unless we will find out that her not surviving will be a game over as well in next few updates. Luckily that is a headache for devs or not.

Well after what happened considering Astrid: Well she would not mean much likely for MC power wise, but and this could partly depend on whether Laurie survived or not. Our dear Astrid would likely mean quite a little powerup for Sharon if Laurie died or even more for Laurie to get her at least somewhat up in the power rankings. :p What if that was C's goal (Sharon snacking on her) all along or she will see that as option for Laurie now. :p Would make way more sense as MC snacking on her. Though C could always adopt Laurie of course and offer both or one of them some blood from herself or someone elses that the Temple has stored (Not Inanna's though, if she had that she would use it herself).

Edit: One last thingy about E and I: If they are indeed twins, that would mean that they were likely twins before becoming vamps, whether turned by one of the gen X vampires or the creators directly. (If gen X my money would be on Tiamat, her name was dropped in game. Enki was not mentioned until now, with a very slight chance they even each had a different parent or one sired the other after having been turned? ) Now the question is if this will ever play a role, but one thing that could play a role in the game is that beyond likely one of their direct childer either one likely could have personated the other in past without anyone noticing. What if E was for example Hera and not I or one of I's childer? Arcas as progenitor of Fabians line is also an interesting idea, though that would place him as a direct descendant of C. Instead of cousin, it would then have been Uncle. :p

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
As has been pointed out a lot, Sharon is the Sire.
on paper. however there are few things in the source material that corroborate my thoery..
1)Sabath's mass embrace is a thing: and while Sharon and co. behave more like Camarilla, an involuntary one wouldn't be breaking the rules, if it was performed accidentally.
2) diablerie, as a way to lower your generation : in my understanding the procedure requires that the diablerist asimilates his/her victims's blood and this blood forms a symbiotic bond with the new host replacing his/her vitae. I'm certain Laurie didn't drink MC's heart blood but she was full of his blood when the fight happened (unless she was given to Calisto). Which means she had lower generation vitae in her, when Sharon gave her hers.. and there's a 3-6 generations gap between MC and Sharon.
3) the embrace itself :... in the source material it's stated that the embrace is performed not by the vampire that does it, but by the one proviing the childe with vitae. So while Sharon will be Laurie's sire for all intent and purpose, and all that legal mumbo jumbo, I hope Laurie would be having MC's bloodline.
4) Post embrace frenzy : a freshly turned fledgling awakens with one blood point, and goes into frenzy at the first sight of blood. And likesblondes kept that part. It's shown when MC awakens and Sharon gives him some blood. But here we have Laurie, a fresh fledgling with wounds on her body, staying "calm" despite Sharon bleeding and Andrew being there all agitated, I doubt Sharon could give her double the doese, so it must be MC's...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog and Abhai

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Episode 2 is still broken I've tried both Compressed and Non-compressed versions. If you don't have sex with Miri it breaks your export save blanking out your characters stats and giving him default choices.
Which considering how bad the game guilts you for doing it is really annoying since you don't have a choice if you want to import a save into episode 3

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
on paper. however there are few things in the source material that corroborate my thoery..
1)Sabath's mass embrace is a thing: and while Sharon and co. behave more like Camarilla, an involuntary one wouldn't be breaking the rules, if it was performed accidentally.
2) diablerie, as a way to lower your generation : in my understanding the procedure requires that the diablerist asimilates his/her victims's blood and this blood forms a symbiotic bond with the new host replacing his/her vitae. I'm certain Laurie didn't drink MC's heart blood but she was full of his blood when the fight happened (unless she was given to Calisto). Which means she had lower generation vitae in her, when Sharon gave her hers.. and there's a 3-6 generations gap between MC and Sharon.
3) the embrace itself :... in the source material it's stated that the embrace is performed not by the vampire that does it, but by the one proviing the childe with vitae. So while Sharon will be Laurie's sire for all intent and purpose, and all that legal mumbo jumbo, I hope Laurie would be having MC's bloodline.
4) Post embrace frenzy : a freshly turned fledgling awakens with one blood point, and goes into frenzy at the first sight of blood. And likesblondes kept that part. It's shown when MC awakens and Sharon gives him some blood. But here we have Laurie, a fresh fledgling with wounds on her body, staying "calm" despite Sharon bleeding and Andrew being there all agitated, I doubt Sharon could give her double the doese, so it must be MC's...
1- No mass embrace took place. Sharon alone embraced Laurie. This is FACT.
2- Sadly for Laurie, the MC followed Sharon's doctrine regarding starving her thrall. Laurie was anything BUT full of the MC's vitae. She was running on fumes, constantly. When the MC fed a small amount to Ivy, Laurie was licking her chops. This is FACT.
3- Source material in this case is non applicable. Laurie has been a thrall for such a short amount of time, that she has not even mastered one of the major disciplines of her Regnant's bloodline. She has barely had any of his vitae at all in her system, thanks to Sharon, as the MC is following her guidance on starving thralls. This is FACT.
4- There is no frenzy. Laurie woke a lot sooner than the MC did because the blood is weaker. She is weaker. She is Sharon's childe. No amount of protesting, or proclaiming is going to change this. You were even given a post embrace clue by looking at Laurie's eyes, to see Sharon's "Eye Thing" flash there. This is FACT.

Not sure how to say this nicely beyond this.
There WILL be a childe of the MC and that will be Carmen. This is 99% Fact.
Laurie IS Sharon's childe. She is of her bloodline and will have her blood traits. This is FACT.

Peace

Reactions: D Dog and D3xzalias

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Sadly for Laurie, the MC followed Sharon's doctrine regarding starving her thrall. Laurie was anything BUT full of the MC's vitae. She was running on fumes, constantly. When the MC fed a small amount to Ivy, Laurie was licking her chops. This is FACT.
that's assuming MC followed those instructions, and we had the option to feed Laurie whenever she asked, beinging her to stage 2. and that's a variable. As of Laurie displaying any discipline... she did a sneak attack on the feral nos, so she might have had some sort of ofuscate or celerity going on

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
To be honest I had expected either Laurie or Sharon to have died in that fight (not the option to have them both survive) and the option to bring the other one back in next few episodes, maybe with help of sorcery from C and Fabian. Having some sort of physical or metaphorical trip to the underworld. :p Seems devs were nicer to us players though. Makes me a little worried about how it will play out that someone survived or can be death, that is a LI so will feature quite a bit if alive on rest of development time, unless we will find out that her not surviving will be a game over as well in next few updates. Luckily that is a headache for devs or not.

Well after what happened considering Astrid: Well she would not mean much likely for MC power wise, but and this could partly depend on whether Laurie survived or not. Our dear Astrid would likely mean quite a little powerup for Sharon if Laurie died or even more for Laurie to get her at least somewhat up in the power rankings. :p What if that was C's goal (Sharon snacking on her) all along or she will see that as option for Laurie now. :p Would make way more sense as MC snacking on her. Though C could always adopt Laurie of course and offer both or one of them some blood from herself or someone elses that the Temple has stored (Not Inanna's though, if she had that she would use it herself).

Edit: One last thingy about E and I: If they are indeed twins, that would mean that they were likely twins before becoming vamps, whether turned by one of the gen X vampires or the creators directly. (If gen X my money would be on Tiamat, her name was dropped in game. Enki was not mentioned until now, with a very slight chance they even each had a different parent or one sired the other after having been turned? ) Now the question is if this will ever play a role, but one thing that could play a role in the game is that beyond likely one of their direct childer either one likely could have personated the other in past without anyone noticing. What if E was for example Hera and not I or one of I's childer? Arcas as progenitor of Fabians line is also an interesting idea, though that would place him as a direct descendant of C. Instead of cousin, it would then have been Uncle. :p
Peace lol

Reactions: DA22 and D Dog

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
that's assuming MC followed those instructions, and we had the option to feed Laurie whenever she asked, beinging her to stage 2. and that's a variable. As of Laurie displaying any discipline... she did a sneak attack on the feral nos, so she might have had some sort of ofuscate or celerity going on
It's not on the table.
She is Sharon's bloodline.
Not mixed
Not the MC's
Sharon's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The devs have all but confirmed she's Sharon's.

I don't know what this obsession is with trying to make Laurie the MC's and completely ignoring all logic but Laurie is Sharon's, Sharon is her momma.

MC will get his eventually, likely to be Carmen, but Laurie is ALL Sharon.

Reactions: D3xzalias

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got the bic C babes of wonder in this game. They do go all the way, they do offer pleasure shared with MC,
they are the more interesting and interested in this adventure. Calisto and Carmen, the girls so feisty they let love
lead the way to MC rather than tease him to no end with no release like those feuding babes are doing.

They are the warm welcome MC is so fascinated and infatuated with.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Why would Sharon need to embrace Laurie at all if she had enough blood from MC to transition?

Not getting how/why someone would believe MC is her sire. If Sharon doesn't embrace her, shes dead dead allegedly. Is that not proof enough?

Not getting the Calisto thing either. Calisto fed on her, not vice-versa, why would her blood be in Laurie's system?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
and let the sisters battle it out.
After my glorious fail with my last playthrough i have decied to start again. Remember, i havent seen anything more than the fir game over screen.
I have two questions :

1. Did someone spil the beans that cave girl is Ereshkigal, i mean in via dialog ingame? Or is this still a asume on our side, or already confirmed

2. Was the rise of the sister mentioned in this update after the fight? If yes, who of the present could know about this, when the two loving sister are the stuff of myths and legends.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
After my glorious fail with my last playthrough i have decied to start again. Remember, i havent seen anything more than the fir game over screen.
I have two questions :

1. Did someone spil the beans that cave girl is Ereshkigal, i mean in via dialog ingame? Or is this still a asume on our side, or already confirmed

2. Was the rise of the sister mentioned in this update after the fight? If yes, who of the present could know about this, when the two loving sister are the stuff of myths and legends.
1. it isnt confirmed "via dialog in game", yet it is almost certain speculation (otherwise arigon will lack few body parts:BootyTime:)
2. nothing has been mentioned "officially" in-game, again, yet another speculation (same as the 1st one)

Reactions: D3xzalias

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I have two questions :

AFAIK, both are bets of Arigon. If he is wrong about it, the meat grinder wait for him.:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and let the sisters battle it out.
There is no way we'll be anywhere near their level and it would be like swatting flies for them .... however .... I think i'd much rather be Inanna's tick and give all the help I can to bitch slap her sister back to her little puddle.

If we left them to it there is a very good chance the shitty sister wins and I don't wanna be around if that happens.

So i'm all team Inanna and only having one super powerful vamp goddess around that kinda, sorta likes or probably just tolerates us than one that wants to swallow my soul and use my bones as tooth picks.

Yay good to okay'ish vamp goddess, boo to evil and mean vamp goddess.

Hopefully we can convince Inanna that, once the fighting is done, she's super tired and can probs go have a really long nap for say, maybe, forever?

Then all we have to deal with is the occasional visit of super grumpy but also quite powerful vamp momma who's grumpyness I don't mind because boobs.

However she's being told she needs to diet, killing blood dolls is not okay when we have to clean up the mess.

Also she can leave her cheerleader at home, she's super annoying.

Unless she also offers boobs then she's more than welcome.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes