4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There is no way we'll be anywhere near their level and it would be like swatting flies for them .... however .... I think i'd much rather be Inanna's tick and give all the help I can to bitch slap her sister back to her little puddle.

If we left them to it there is a very good chance the shitty sister wins and I don't wanna be around if that happens.

So i'm all team Inanna and only having one super powerful vamp goddess around that kinda, sorta likes or probably just tolerates us than one that wants to swallow my soul and use my bones as tooth picks.

Yay good to okay'ish vamp goddess, boo to evil and mean vamp goddess.

Hopefully we can convince Inanna that, once the fighting is done, she's super tired and can probs go have a really long nap for say, maybe, forever?

Then all we have to deal with is the occasional visit of super grumpy but also quite powerful vamp momma who's grumpyness I don't mind because boobs.

However she's being told she needs to diet, killing blood dolls is not okay when we have to clean up the mess.

Also she can leave her cheerleader at home, she's super annoying.

Unless she also offers boobs then she's more than welcome.
I know you are all about the girls, but I kinda love you!

Just to be clear.

There are two Goddess level Vampires.
We are descended from one, through Calisto.
We serve her.
We will not have her as a "Love Interest", but hopefully she will share some boobies with us before she goes back to sleep.
We met her slightly more grumpy sister this update.
Laurie died.
Sharon and Sharon alone embraced her.
We are most likely going to embrace Carmen- I am as sure of that as I was of Sharon embracing Laurie.- so more body parts into the grinder!
We are not even a blip on the radar when the two sisters get around to their grudge match.

Peace!

Reactions: D3xzalias and D Dog

Erebus1

Dec 6, 2018
Now that Paradox Interactive is letting anyone make VtM games... is there any interest on the developer side to rework it back to its source material?

In any case.. Great Game!

Reactions: Warscared

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
scrshots:

1. uglies, 2. andrew must be in love to that flamethrower, 3. she's not wrong, 4. - 5. futile effort, 6. - 8. finally! let the battle begin (slight variation if gave astrid to mommy), 9. easily, 10. - 12. quite obsessed about mistress and what child?, 13. light and light in cave, 14. sometimes i wonder if she's mentally challenged, 15. and spend quality time together?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

Reactions: D Dog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If MC are so nobody how did he damage her and escape her lair?
It was all in his head.

He didn't damage her, he managed to distract her.

She's a goddess, he's just a vamp. He isn't even on Calisto's level and she's nowhere near the goddess in terms of power.

The MC isn't going to be one of the most powerful players in the game. He's going to be up there with regards to the ones close to him but he's not going to be a power player. He's always going to be behind those much older than him like his momma Calisto and he's never going to be on par with the goddess tier vamps.

If you are hoping to play the big badass of the game you are shit out of luck.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It was all in his head.

She's a goddess, he's just a vamp. He isn't even on Calisto's level and she's nowhere near the goddess in terms of power.

The MC isn't going to be one of the most powerful players in the game. He's going to be up there with regards to the ones close to him but he's not going to be a power player. He's always going to be behind those much older than him like his momma Calisto and he's never going to be on par with the goddess tier vamps.

Power levels are not ok here.
Goddess is strong, Mommy is snack for her, MC weaker than Mommy by default (higher gen.) and only few week old.
Then why wasn't the MC one shotted by Goddess?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Goddess is strong, Mommy is snack for her, MC weaker than Mommy by default (higher gen.) and only few week old.
Are you missing the point that it was all in their head?

She's just fucking with them, that wasn't her attempt to kill him or the story would be over.

You are way, way, WAYYYYY off if you think he's going to fighting her on her level. That will be down to Inanna.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Power levels are ok He is fighting gods he needs some powers

Our MC is basically a god among the vampires that roam the earth now, there is noone at his generational lvl except Calisto and the sisters
He wasn't one shotted as you called it because Vision girl in the cave tried to make him go in to torpor, He resisted and could flee her temple
He is also a descendant of the sisters blood line. He has some resistance to her influence

And congratulations to everyone here we passed the 500 pages of vampiric fun to another 500 pages

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
where i can find the other chapters?
Spoiler button ;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the OP;

Episode 3
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (Ep.3 v1): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Episode 2
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Episode 1
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Arigon So explain it to me as I'm still a bit confused was vision girl the Nos looking vamp all along or what? cause that scene confused tf out of me
It was all in his head.

Are you missing the point that it was all in their head?

She's just fucking with them, that wasn't her attempt to kill him or the story would be over.

You are way, way, WAYYYYY off if you think he's going to fighting her on her level. That will be down to Inanna.
Power levels are ok

Our MC is basically a god among the vampires that roam the earth now, there is noone at his generational lvl except Calisto and the sisters
He wasn't one shotted as you called it because Vision girl in the cave tried to make him go in to torpor, He resisted and could flee her temple
He is also a descendant of the sisters blood line. He has some resistance to her influence
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace y'all

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Now that Paradox Interactive is letting anyone make VtM games... is there any interest on the developer side to rework it back to its source material?

In any case.. Great Game!
LOL what a license agreement. Very generous of them to allow you to give them ALL of the rights to everything you create (unless it's completely unrelated to WOD like background music or something).

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Power levels are ok He is fighting gods he needs some powers

And congratulations to everyone here we passed the 500 pages of vampiric fun to another 500 pages
I forgot to credit you on your points, AND 500 pages!!!!!
:D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We *the MC, will be a contributor in the upcoming war, but more of one running interference than in making the big plays. The battle between the sisters will be a battle of Titans. We are going to be fighting to help keep Inanna's Linebacker (Calisto) safe so she can play her minor part.
That was the point I was trying to make.

There are a few that take being the "main character" a bit too literally and think we will be going toe to toe with an all powerful ancient goddess....

That's about the same kind of logic as "well, it's Sharon that embraced Laurie .... guess that makes MC her sire" ..... wut?

The way I see it, the MC is very similar to Geralt from the Witcher books/games/tv show.

He is, by far, the best Witcher alive and could no doubt come out on top against most monsters and people. However the Ancient One can one shot him.

He plays a similar role, keeping someone far more powerful alive. In our case it's Calisto, in Geralts it's Ciri. Calisto and Ciri are the ones making plays we have to back up while the kings (or queen whoever you put on the throne of Skellige) make the wars.

I've no doubt the MC could bend Sharon's stalker Archon over and butt fuck him raw but Calisto will still be able to put him over her knee and spank him.

I'm sure he could wail his fists on one of the goddesses but it would be like that scene in Sword Art Online when all those bandits start wailing on Kirito and doing 0 damage because he's like a hundred levels higher than them.

Here's the MC and friends trying to fight Eres.... Eres here is being played by Kirito .... also using Abridged because it's far more amusing.

It aint happening.

The words do ring true here though ..... "Oh, that's adorable, you think they are a threat".

Last edited:
Reactions: Topper69 and D Dog

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Not getting how/why someone would believe MC is her sire.
Since I know barely anything about VtM, I asked if Laurie's powers were probably going to be purely from Sharon's bloodline or if she might get a mix of powers from having been feed blood from Calisto's bloodline as part of her thralling, it was clarified by those who know that since Sharon alone embraced her, her abilities would be purely from that bloodline, somebody latched onto the power difference between the two to argue that Calisto's would overpower Sharon's, and then got obstinate about it when it was pointed out MC very clearly didn't (co-)embrace Laurie and had been following Sharon's philosophy of feeding thralls the bare minimum, so Laurie surely didn't have enough Calisto juice to make a difference even with the difference in potency.

Reactions: seniorboop
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes