4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok well for me when I played this game, I had to repeat events in order to get the stats to get the powers. I got to where Laurie got turned and I turned over Astrid. So I’m wondering where this will go in the next update and how many episodes will this game go to?
more monster hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmob_6438

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
So I died.. from what I gather I've been to much of a puss in my actions. What I'm looking for is what's the best way to do this and get back on track :)

What's the best way.. Download every episode and leave them on my computer? Is each chapter a stand alone? Like books in a series?

I was pissed when I died.. but replaying this chapter doesn't give me a way out.. so I walked away for a few days before I decided.. Since I really love this game and it's my own fault for how it ended up.. let's do it right.

Any thoughts are advice are appreciated.. cause I ain't going nowhere..

Edit: Appreciate the quick and timely responses. Going back one episode and fixing it.. AND on top of that... going back and downloading every episode later.. cause hey I'm old and every time I start over... it's like a new game to me.
You don't have to give Astrid away if you don't want to you can do it with your strength stat only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't have to give Astrid away if you don't want to you can do it with your strength stat only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if he had that strength at the first place, he wouldnt die.
and to obtain it for his new try, he would need to go way further back than to the end of Ep3 (getting the dagger).

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
if he had that strength at the first place, he wouldnt die.
and to obtain it for his new try, he would need to go way further back than to the end of Ep3 (getting the dagger).
He only has to go back to the point were you punch Merrick. But i just gave that option as he said he played to soft. So i thought he wanted to keep his Humanity at a decent lvl

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He only has to go back to the point were you punch Merrick. But i just gave that option as he said he played to soft. So i thought he wanted to keep his Humanity at a decent lvl
somehow i doubt he had that option to "punch merrick"...yet, regardless, ha has got answers he needs, it is up to him to choose a new path.

Reactions: D3xzalias

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
if he never had the chance to punch Merrick he needs to replay most of the game and garner the stats and powers! do remember you need a certain level of fearlessness or whatever its called plus the invisibility to punch Merrick and gather the new power!

Reactions: D3xzalias

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Where are you even getting all this stuff about Virgil even being an important character at all much less him being our archrival "Arcas"? Is this something you're making up or you're leaking it? Not very sporting to make bets if you have insider info.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Where are you even getting all this stuff about Virgil even being an important character at all much less him being our archrival "Arcas"? Is this something you're making up or you're leaking it? Not very sporting to make bets if you have insider info.
Kindly revert back to previous threads and you will find your answer... It is based upon Mythology, VtM, and other source material that these speculations are made, Oh and some common sense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some source material, Vampire the Masquerade.

Some dev talks.

Some speculation based on events.

A lot of it is pretty obvious. We know something big is happening and shits about to go down with goddesses. We know Calisto is Inanna's prime player and she has enemies. Based on how things have gone with the girls most of us know Carmen is going to get turned (like I said earlier, i'm 100% sure that's happening).

We know the devs have no problem killing off main characters and hints have been dropped that not every love interest is going to make it to the end. Laurie could die this update, I think something similar will happen to Carmen and why she needs turning but I think some will be unavoidable.

Virgils role is guesswork but based on his character and information we have on him it's a pretty solid guess.

Devs have dropped some subtle and not so subtle hints so it's a lot of building a jigsaw and seeing what peices fit where in the story and then trying to fill in the blanks as best as possible.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Kindly revert back to previous threads and you will find your answer... It is based upon Mythology, VtM, and other source material that these speculations are made, Oh and some common sense.
I have read the entire thread. Even if mythology suggests that there might be an "Arkas" associated with Innana, it is quite a leap to pin that on Virgil, who has had very little screen time.

Reactions: Meushi
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes