4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
As I remember it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of which makes Andrew calling his "Mistress" "My child" seem very odd to me.
Other unresolved questions are who ratted Sharon out in the first place (Astrid?)
Was Daughter actually killed or not? She might be a blood doll somewhere.
Yea, I guess it was that. And I bet it was Astrid, so maybe that's why they are "enemies" now.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 4 Update 2.

Most of the previously reported Ep. 4 Up. 1 errors have been corrected by the devs in Ep. 4 Up. 2, except for the wrong speaker bug in e4p1, where a Nos (n2) says 'Whoa...' instead of Sharon's pet (m10) & Laurie talking about Ivy's non-existent blood loss. None of the typos have been fixed.

This hotfix corrects two minor wrong image errors in Ep. 4 Up. 2, and 7 lines of dialog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Don't know if anyone remembers my previous posts but this is where I now expect what I said to come into play. Laurie is either dead or turned and this is a choice that will need to be accommodated with time and resources moving forward due to the significant branching this now creates.

Im suspecting her involvement in the story to either nosedive or something, something siring rules forces her to practically bow out of the story.

Looking forward to the next update to see how this will be handled. Merrick hasn't received more than about a dozen renders since his branching which is what I expect now for Laurie assuming her offscreen death isn't a pump fake.

And now after finding out all the data from my save is just fucking gone, I think I'm done. I wanna say good luck to the dev, because it is a good game from story perspective, in my book at least... And maybe I'll download it again when it gets the completed tag, and the mod developers have taken up the slack for the god awful save import system.
In %APPDATA%/RenPy you should see all your saves from the previous iterations of rebirth still intact in their appropriate folders bro. None of your stuff should be gone unless you deleted it

So, for those who have super strength and the dagger... Did you get any option to choose which one to use?
If you don't have the dagger you need claws + superman strength or you're dead. No option to choose, the script checks for claws + dagger first, then claws + strength, so on and so on.

Dagger guarantees a win, not having the dagger nor claws AND strength is game over.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2020
Yet again :WeSmart:"MORE" conspiracy + commotion + fan theories happens in this thread :FacePalm:& :BootyTime:"LESS" in the entire game all episodes combined :KEK: . New Update Wasn't Different - Just a little more "GREEN", I wished for some better action scenes with different level of invisibility & power display "feral NOS" fight sequence was much better in comparison.

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm honestly sorry to say this, but what a god damned worthless update.

All of that should have been in the last part. It was so choiceless and railroaded that there was no point in making that a full update.

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
I'm honestly sorry to say this, but what a god damned worthless update.

All of that should have been in the last part. It was so choiceless and railroaded that there was no point in making that a full update.
Like all Rebirth updates it was short as hell. Ateginia updates are just as short so judging by your signature that shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: NukaCola

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
For me the opposite, that was a really good update. And you get now the outcomes for the previous choices maybe losing Laurie. Or even a game over! Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes