4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i have recently played the update for freshwomen and there are bears in there! if they can work the light properly it should be doable!

unless you want a girl with bit tits and bear ears... not judging... yeah i am but just not admiting it if its a positive or an otherwise!
Hadn't really thought about the bear having humanoid tits... or a human having a bear head and claws but human torso.... humm.
I mean there are Bronies out there..... Just saying.

Reactions: Warscared

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Update-
Looks like I get my stuff late today or early tomorrow. So we should be good for a Sunday afternoon (USA-Midwest) release. Could be sooner, but not much sooner. Could be later if something happens, but that is my bet.
Peace you savage bloodsuckers!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I just finished my portion. We shall see if the guys get this to drop tonight.
It was being tested for loading save bugs and such when I left the conversation so hopefully you guys can see it soon.

More comments coming.

Please no spoilers folks, cover them up or do not post them. If they are posted then I will talk about them, but it would be nice to give folks a day or two you know?

If you are enjoying the story, and you want more in the future, support LikesBlondes and Ptolemy with Patreon.. Money is needed for more time devoted to their craft. They bust their asses to try to give you a good story. Hell, I work with them and I am a Patreon patron. So come on folks! If you love it, show them some love.... and no, I do not get a percentage, so I am not making cash by telling you all this. I just sincerely want to see these guys take off.

peace

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
If you are enjoying the story, and you want more in the future, support LikesBlondes and Ptolemy with Patreon.. Money is needed for more time devoted to their craft. They bust their asses to try to give you a good story. Hell, I work with them and I am a Patreon patron. So come on folks! If you love it, show them some love.... and no, I do not get a percentage, so I am not making cash by telling you all this. I just sincerely want to see these guys take off.

peace
Let's be honest Arigon,at this point all you want is Zephyr and inside scoop so you can avoid organ harvesting from your dangerous bets and they might throw you a bone and let you have her in a scene or 2, right ?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I noticed something... Zephyr is just Astrid with some hair dye and face paint.. no seriously, look at the two and compare the similarities.
You don't mean Astrid was flesh crafting all along and disguse herself as Zephyr?:whistle::censored:
Would make sense that we haven't seen Zephyr since we cage Astrid - I'm not 100% sure about this. But we can't do that otherwise our big old guy who is over Zehpyr would talk our ears off.:devilish::p

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I love the story I love the renders and the Animations the only thing that has ever stopped me from supporting this game is that there have been no sexy sounds such as females moaning butt slapping etc... if this was here, I know I would support this game. that said it's a great story.:love:

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes