4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Hi i was about to download this game but i can't figure out what this game is? no harem,no romance? i see there are already 4 episodes but so few tags.

does this mean this game has almost no lewd scenes? hope someone can help me out before i download all 4 episodes. Thx
There are a few lewd scenes. But if you are here for the Fap only you will need to find your thrills somewhere else. Having said that I have found that this VN will suck you in with the story, this is a cut above the rest. It has a plot that will bring you back every month for the next update. You owe it to yourself to at least try the first Chapter. If this isn't your cup of tea you are not out much. Just be careful though you may find it addictive as hell.

Jan 10, 2022
It's a story focused game with some adult content, but very rare lewd scenes (I think in sum three sex scenes in all episodes).
i love slowburn games but that is even for me to slow specially if there isn't romance. but i am suprised that a game with so few lewd scenes has such a good rating, must be a good story.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This will leave The Bite in the dust.
oho now my expectaions are growing :D
i wouldnt go that far...this game is in its latest (developing) stages, the bite is at its beginning.
if you are so eager for comparisons, try and compare update5-6 of ep1 in rebirth with current the bite update.
im fairly sure in that comparison rebirth wouldnt be left in the dust, it would be the dust itself...yet, there is no doubt, rebirth is a great game, now, and while the bite has a potential, no one knows if that potential will be fulfilled in its later stages.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yu u m.gif
This game starts off with a bang .. .literally .. MC bangs the daughter of a goddess and has the most wonderful night of his life, as his relationship with a hairdo from doom hotie is giving him goosebumps. Game for a bang ih this game!
oho now my expectaions are growing :D
i wouldnt go that far...this game is in its latest (developing) stages, the bite is at its beginning.
if you are so eager for comparisons, try and compare update5-6 of ep1 in rebirth with current the bite update.
im fairly sure in that comparison rebirth wouldnt be left in the dust, it would be the dust itself...yet, there is no doubt, rebirth is a great game, now, and while the bite has a potential, no one knows if that potential will be fulfilled in its later stages.
o lo ve.gif
Game oN!

Last edited:
Reactions: yltohawk

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Due being only on mobile, post including bad formatting - will change that when I come back home from work today.

View attachment 1813444
11 hours ago Progress update Hey there Well, we'll release just the "Laurie survives" path in this update. We're passed 200 images and we haven't quite finished it yet. Assuming the "Laurie dies" also takes us 200 images or more, there's no way we could do both in the usual time frame. Other than that, everything is good. We'll be finishing up the renders tomorrow or the day after. And hopefully we'll have the text done by Friday. Barring anything crazy happening we'll release as usual, next weekend. See you then. Best regards Likesblondes
:cool:Oh no.. :BootyTime: What's Carmen doing to "Mrs. Olivia of the thousand husband and one". I love busty Carmen and Perky Laurie the most other than Milky Mommy Calisto. Hopefully there'll be some saucy drama. :love:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
With his latest update im not so sure about that anymore. Obvious spoilers if you haven't played the bite don't open it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rebirth is way more consistent in story and plot and doesn't jump the plot around as severe as that. For me that just killed that game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and yltohawk

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
With his latest update im not so sure about that anymore. Obvious spoilers if you haven't played the bite don't open it
Rebirth is way more consistent in story and plot and doesn't jump the plot around as severe as that. For me that just killed that game
I guess I have a quarrel with The Bite, and I owe the developer my list of issues. The problem with doing this is I am not getting paid to re write his story, and, the fact that it is inconsistent, attempts to deny plagiaristic content, which it has as most all modern stories will have, yet then claim that it has a bold and innovative way of telling the story, is in essence, crap. So while I have promised the points that give me issue with the story, I found myself re-writing his fucking game, and I am not doing that. I do not think it is fair for me to just say X, Y, Z, without offering why I say those things, and when I filled up several pages I did a word count and I am not far off his script count. So I am not doing it. If I send it and he uses it, I get ripped off. If I just say what I have issue with without support and possible resolution, I am not doing it/him justice. So I have decided that I will just sit back on that thread and see if he fixes his pickle.-He won't because he dosn't think he has a pickle.

In Rebirth, which yes, I am a bit biased towards, there is consistency within the story, with a few exceptions, but none of those exceptions break the game/immersion. D3xzalias has pointed out the most egregious and latest inconsistency with The Bite, but it isn't the only one.

I know I am an elitist jerk when it comes to Vampire stories. I know this from hatemail. I know this from comments. I know this through soul searching. I also know when I am right with the certainty of wagering my balls, and when I am out on a limb.

Rebirth is in my mind, one of the best AVN on this or any site. It is not a lewd story. It has lewd moments that are used as story elements. I like that better than saying it is not a fap fest, but it is definitely not a fap fest. The Bite has had a lewd scene with 2 different mortals, assuming that our blonde landlord is what she appears to be. In terms of actual story though, I do not think The Bite is even half way through the first chapter equivalent of this story, in terms of setting a stage.

Anyway I am done talking about The Bite, as this is the Rebirth thread.

Try it, if you like vampire stories, you will like it.
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I was thinking , if Laurie really doesn't wan't to be controlled by Sharon(if this is possible ^^', i doubt) , she could drink MC blood 3 times again and voila .
Yes.
There has been speculation that his more powerful blood can thrall with fewer doses. So maybe less.
I think she is better off being her own girl. Sharon is not going to control her in my mind, though that would be an epic fuck you to Laurie! If Dominate works similarly to inspirational materials, which is does not entirely as I have pointed out to the Dev and on here * Sharon used it on the MC when they frenzied and ran from the flamethrower killing the feral nos, which in theory should not have worked, then Sharon would not be able to use it on the MC or Sharon.... but oh hell wouldn't it be fun for the relatively undisciplined Laurie to go apeshit with Dominate?!

Peace

Reactions: Aelgwenn

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so I have a thought for a second, so you how Callisto turns the mc in the beginning of the game and Laurie got turned by Sharon but they don’t show how they got turned like how does the transition work again is it like where they drain you and they exchange blood like in true blood and fright night

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ok so I have a thought for a second, so you how Callisto turns the mc in the beginning of the game and Laurie got turned by Sharon but they don’t show how they got turned like how does the transition work again is it like where they drain you and they exchange blood like in true blood and fright night
So, from every conversation I have had on this subject, the subject is dying, not quite completely dead, and the embracing vampire takes some amount of blood, the amount of which I suppose depends on how little the prospective vampire has, and then feeds the prospective vampire some of their own blood.

The subject will be basically down for some amount of time. The time will vary depending on the power of the new vampire and their creator. Lesser powerful vampires do not stay down long, as the changes required are relatively fewer, and the more powerful vampires are down for a long time, as the vampire "DNA" *not really but kinda, has to rewrite the subject more extensively.

This is why Laurie woke for a time very quickly, and why the MC was down for a very long time.

Hope this helps.
Peace

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
In my opinion The Bite has it own game thread where The Bite should be discussed. That is, in my opinion, first out of respect and second to let the illusion of save and fair place we have her life a little bit longer.

In the much more wide question of what vampires are, I'm only aware of one feature that they share across a different description of them: The drink (human) blood so the can survive.

Even the glittering vampire of some (in)famous movies and books are, at least, in the author eyes vampires.
If they aren't up to your liking that is the same as with all the kinks on this site. It is entirely fine as long as you aren't a dick or a cunt about it.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I agree
and I only mention the Bite because it was brought up and pointed out that I was done talking about it as this is Rebirth lol.
Now I am talking about it again. No Mas!

Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx
Jan 10, 2022
In my opinion The Bite has it own game thread where The Bite should be discussed. That is, in my opinion, first out of respect and second to let the illusion of save and fair place we have her life a little bit longer.
totally agree with you (y) , i felt i had to defend that game a bit because someone compared them. but as you said i also don't want to be disrespectful against the developer by talking about other games in his thread.

the only thing i don't like about rebirth so far is, that i don't like novels where i don't have a say in it. in general i'm no fan of kinetic novels, is the story good fine, but the problem is in adult games that you are forced into (lewd) scenes you maybe don't want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared and c3p0

Aelgwenn

Feb 17, 2020
Yes.
There has been speculation that his more powerful blood can thrall with fewer doses. So maybe less.
I think she is better off being her own girl. Sharon is not going to control her in my mind, though that would be an epic fuck you to Laurie! If Dominate works similarly to inspirational materials, which is does not entirely as I have pointed out to the Dev and on here * Sharon used it on the MC when they frenzied and ran from the flamethrower killing the feral nos, which in theory should not have worked, then Sharon would not be able to use it on the MC or Sharon.... but oh hell wouldn't it be fun for the relatively undisciplined Laurie to go apeshit with Dominate?!

Peace

I agree with you with Laurie being her own girl (she would definitely act more on emotion rather than sense, so apeshit with Dominate why not :p).

But even romanticly, you say a lot that she would not be the equal of the MC, in terms of power it's is definitively true, but i feel like since the begining of the game there wasn't really romance action engaged by MC towards Laurie, they were best friends since childhood, and equals, he probably felt guilty and didn't want to take advantage of her without really knowing if it was her or the thrall talking, but now she will be free and sincere, i hope now some romance will really start taking place.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I agree with you with Laurie being her own girl (she would definitely act more on emotion rather than sense, so apeshit with Dominate why not :p).

But even romanticly, you say a lot that she would not be the equal of the MC, in terms of power it's is definitively true, but i feel like since the begining of the game there wasn't really romance action engaged by MC towards Laurie, they were best friends since childhood, and equals, he probably felt guilty and didn't want to take advantage of her without really knowing if it was her or the thrall talking, but now she will be free and sincere, i hope now some romance will really start taking place.
She is the first of our five love interests for this AVN.

None of the love interests will be completely the "Equal" of the MC.

Love interests in order of introduction with comment-

1- Laurie, childhood best friend, never previously a love interest as far as we know. She loves the MC however, even without the love artificially placed with a blood bond. Once the MC was made a vampire, and she a thrall, that relationship was extremely unequal, however, how you treated her would reflect your personal preference to be harsh or kind to her.

The choices for Laurie are;

2- Calisto- She is your sire. She is a demigoddess and you will never be her equal as she is more potent blood wise, and has 4,500 years on you. Your relationship with her is one of being her pet lover. This will not change for this AVN

3- Sharon- She was your mentor, but is a regular, generic vampire. She does possess, as does your sire, and now possibly Laurie, the ability to Dominate both humans and other vampires. She can re-write memories with this. It is potent. With Calisto sharing this power, it is fairly likely that you will pick it up, or by having Sharon as your lover and or Laurie it might be a possibility. Whether that is realized in game or not, remains to be seen. You have the more potent Whispers, which changes a person, pretty significantly with a few words, with this comes the ability to gage what a person is thinking *Mirri in the police station, and in her home if you raped her. Sharon will be an emotional attachment that is similar to your girlfriend, secratary and den mom.

4- Carmen- Vampire Hunter, has lots of courage, and drive. Very independent, and possibly a little like Laurie in that she will cause Sharon some shit!!! Carmen is most likely to be your vampire childe, and if so, she will be your closest to equal in terms of power. Having the chemistry you have with her, it is likely that she will come to be one of your closest girls.

5- Ivy- She was the last of the planned love interests. This is per the Dev and I am not leaking anything. She is an innocent, and has a 6th sense much like Laurie demonstrated before, (Laurie with feral nos, Ivy with Ereshkigal) Ivy will be your child like sub love interest.

It is possible, "Possible", that there will be a vampire coven harem that involves 4 of the 5 girls, and will involve Calisto whenever she sees fit to give you attention.

There is a lot of speculation on Laurie going away. Unless the spoiler first case applied, she will remain.
Personally, with very incomplete knowledge, I believe that Sharon is going to be a source of comedy for us when things are dark, as she is sooo going to be giving Sharon shit.

Peace

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes