4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Speaking of the hair....
Anyone have some good screen shots to share? Would definitely boost moods and prompt interest in the game. Any girl would do, and of course, if you find one with a great shot of good hair for any/all that would be great!
Sorta haha, sorta not, I think this would be a good thing!
Peace
Edit
Or budding artist's Fan Art!! That would be awesome!

Reactions: Warscared

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ignoring the one moron who perpetually likes to post troll shit, Laurie is the childe of an Archon, who can decide who does what, within reason, in her territory. It is safe to say that no one will be taking Laurie under their wing except her momma- and her hair is bad.....
Well C might for her reasons or princeps/Virgil combo might, but why would they? C would know or suspect strongly at least especially if she was not allowed to mark Laurie it will piss off MC. Princeps/Virgil as far as I know still have no info what made Sharon rise so fast, so would they want to potentially piss off anyone behind Sharon, unless to lure them out?

It is not that with Sharon being just a regular young vamp, Laurie would be such a price to fight over her. So if Laurie gets training elsewhere, it would make more sense it would be her choice and that would mean leave MC alone in the clutches of Sharon. Hard to see her do that. :p (Though Fabian could come to mind for a role like that or if Laurie were stupid and Astrid still in the house she would be tricked by her).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a lo-1.jpg

MC first love interest .. he feels this connection to her, something that she doea not feel like having fallen too deep into.
this game starts with a GF, you are not alone, you have someone.

a sha -1.jpg

This is the babe who stands by MC once he has fallen into this game adventure head over heels and deep throbbing.
Like sirens, she says, they tug you into their lives and then ... well Mc is pulled soul and all deeper and deeper.

a cre-1.jpg

This game caters to a kind of creature of the night who will sparkle in your eyes with blinking lights.

a cre 2.jpg

Lost and found every night into the adventures of this babe or that babe, gaming feels easier and this much more entertaining.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game oN!

• Yay, new update!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Is the offer still up?
The upload has both the autosaves and the save at the very end of the episode.
Yeah I will take a look. Did Meushi 's hotfix not work for you?
peace
The hotfix definitely fixes this, because I tested it. Got to load a save from before underwater girl drags you under with the glowy tentacle things though.

Maybe ryan_love didn't notice the post which explained what the problem was & how to fix it, though given I both tagged & quoted them that would be surprising.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and imzahai

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The hotfix definitely fixes this, because I tested it. Got to load a save from before underwater girl drags you under with the glowy tentacle things though.

Maybe ryan_love didn't notice the post which explained what the problem was & how to fix it, though given I both tagged & quoted them that would be surprising.
Yeah bud, I tried it out as well, even though I had to work hard to try and create and issue lol. It worked like a charm.
As for looking at his file, I have it and will look through it, but I think if ryan_love runs it with your mod, all problems will poof into non-existence.
Did you update your profile pic? I like it!
Peace

Reactions: Meushi

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
View attachment 1806786

MC first love interest .. he feels this connection to her, something that she doea not feel like having fallen too deep into.
this game starts with a GF, you are not alone, you have someone.

View attachment 1806789

This is the babe who stands by MC once he has fallen into this game adventure head over heels and deep throbbing.
Like sirens, she says, they tug you into their lives and then ... well Mc is pulled soul and all deeper and deeper.

View attachment 1806791

This game caters to a kind of creature of the night who will sparkle in your eyes with blinking lights.

View attachment 1806793

Lost and found every night into the adventures of this babe or that babe, gaming feels easier and this much more entertaining.

Game oN!
VERY nice screens Canto. I love things like this. It is funny, but can you imagine trying to manage Laurie's hair?!
Damn you Warscared !!! lol just kidding my friend!
Peace

• Hey there

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well C might for her reasons or princeps/Virgil combo might, but why would they? C would know or suspect strongly at least especially if she was not allowed to mark Laurie it will piss off MC. Princeps/Virgil as far as I know still have no info what made Sharon rise so fast, so would they want to potentially piss off anyone behind Sharon, unless to lure them out?

It is not that with Sharon being just a regular young vamp, Laurie would be such a price to fight over her. So if Laurie gets training elsewhere, it would make more sense it would be her choice and that would mean leave MC alone in the clutches of Sharon. Hard to see her do that. :p (Though Fabian could come to mind for a role like that or if Laurie were stupid and Astrid still in the house she would be tricked by her).
Multiple Post Time since I read them in a weird order.

I think Virgil knows why Sharon's star rose so quickly. I think he personally had a hand in ensuring it happened just as Calisto wanted, so he could distract Calisto with her new boy toy.
Just my thoughts based on you bringing this up!!!!
Peace

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019

I did miss it. I usually end up not opening this forum for multiple days so I dont have a habit of checking every notification. But I now know that it is indeed a bug.
(Which is kinda sad since I thought maybe there was some surprise hidden stat which would have been cool)

Might as well play from the beginning then. The real question now is what will happen if I continue playing with the bug. Hah!

Reactions: Arigon and Meushi

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah bud, I tried it out as well, even though I had to work hard to try and create and issue lol. It worked like a charm.
As for looking at his file, I have it and will look through it, but I think if ryan_love runs it with your mod, all problems will poof into non-existence.
Peace
Yep, missed it. But is there a point to play with the mod applied if its gonna be game over anyway? xD
Might as well start it from beginning. I am not sure how my stats ended up so abysmally low. Could that be a bug too ‍ ‍o_O

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Nope, had the same one since I signed up.
I am not sure how my stats ended up so abysmally low. Could that be a bug too ‍ ‍o_O
Maybe, some people had problems with the save transfer nuking their stats at one point. That's been fixed now afaik.

Either that or you made lots of poor choices, there's a walkthrough in the OP.

Aelgwenn

Feb 17, 2020
I was thinking , if Laurie really doesn't wan't to be controlled by Sharon(if this is possible ^^', i doubt) , she could drink MC blood 3 times again and voila .

• Red Heart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go right into the debate: what makes a new born different to a ghoul?
They both drink their maker”s blood, do they not?
Are they both expected to exhibit their master”s powers?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Laurie will probably be taken from her to be trained by someone else and the only thing that will matter later on is if she is alive she will drop by for the battles and help and if she is not there might be a bad end where you will need to get like 3-4 things in combination out of 9 one of them being if Laurie as survived that far!
This is my suspicion as well and what im mainly looking forward to seeing in the update, how they handle this.

I imagine she'll be handled similarly to Merrick, whereas she stops being central to the plot and another character assumes her role. Putting myself in the devs shoes, I wouldnt have a character whose no longer present in a lot of peoples playthroughs delivering critical details.

What im really anticipating though is the fanged upgrade for bae Carmen. If she dies human im sending the dev glitter.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Who will train her will be at the discretion of the Archon or have you forgotten that Marcius assigned Sharon to the MC. So it's up to Sharon.
If I were a betting man with spare body parts to loose I would suggest that her training would be done in house. I mean when Carmen is turned will she be farmed out, not likely because of the level that she will be. So I think she will stay put.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Due being only on mobile, post including bad formatting - will change that when I come back home from work today.

cccc.png

Hey there

Well, we'll release just the "Laurie survives" path in this update. We're passed 200 images and we haven't quite finished it yet. Assuming the "Laurie dies" also takes us 200 images or more, there's no way we could do both in the usual time frame.
Other than that, everything is good. We'll be finishing up the renders tomorrow or the day after. And hopefully we'll have the text done by Friday.
Barring anything crazy happening we'll release as usual, next weekend.
See you then.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2022
Hi i was about to download this game but i can't figure out what this game is? no harem,no romance? i see there are already 4 episodes but so few tags.

does this mean this game has almost no lewd scenes? hope someone can help me out before i download all 4 episodes. Thx

*edit ok i should have looked at the reviews beforehand now i know

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi i was about to download this game but i can't figure out what this game is? no harem,no romance? i see there are already 4 episodes but so few tags.

does this mean this game has almost no lewd scenes? hope someone can help me out before i download all 4 episodes. Thx
If you search for a game with focus in lewd scenes you better:
exit.jpg

It's a story focused game with some adult content, but very rare lewd scenes (I think in sum three sex scenes in all episodes).

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes