4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think no one in the thread has expressed the hots for her. Her resting bitch face is kind of extreme and off putting. Watching Calisto use her as a step ladder to get into bed is gratifying though.
I would walk on her with cleats on.... just saying

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and -L-L-MJ-

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She works as a sycophant to Calisto but not someone I could find myself personally caring about.

I had the feeling i'd end up tearing her heart through her anus eventually. Either she's going to do something to sell us out to get us out of the way or she'll keep talking and i'll do it just to shut her the fuck up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog and Arigon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1. Sewer girl Nos (seriously, she needs a name ... i'mma call her Donna. No particular reason other than I once dated a Donna that I thought belonged in a sewer being as she was a slimy fucking whore yes I still remember you cheating fucking wench.......)

2. Feral Nos. I'm gonna call her Sally. No particular reason, she just looks like a Sally.

3. Eloise. Look it's no secret now I like women with muscle and older women .... she's an older woman and has muscle. I may not get to bang her but doesn't stop me wanting some. I would clam slam that old bitch into the next century ... which would be hard given my lack of immortality but still.

Side note, i'd make a great Vampire. A lesbian Vampire wouldn't even need to take a week off oral, in fact it would be like getting a snack while giving pleasure. Kinda gross to think about it and now I can't unsee it, why do I do this shit to myself?

Anywhooo....

I'll take it seriously.

1. I'm giving Calisto. Nothing is hotter than a dom woman and no woman doms harder than a fucking demi god.

2. Carmen. Arguably one of the most attractive women in the game even if I do have to put up with her irritating pet.

3. Sharon. She annoys me at times but I can overlook it because she took her time to teach the MC the ways of the .... who am I kidding she's got great tits.

4. Laurie. I want to rate her higher but everytime I think she's hot she has lines to speak and it's like she's an actual child trapped in a hot womans body and I don't know whether to be turned on or turn myself in.

5. Inanna. She could suck out my soul through my vagina and i'd have no problem with that.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Remarks in large bold

1. Sewer girl Nos (seriously, she needs a name ... i'mma call her Donna. No particular reason other than I once dated a Donna that I thought belonged in a sewer being as she was a slimy fucking whore yes I still remember you cheating fucking wench.......)
hmmmmm hate fucking... not a bad thing really. You're a vampire... goes with your story!!!
2. Feral Nos. I'm gonna call her Sally. No particular reason, she just looks like a Sally.
Sally, Illeana, it is all the same... nice titty Nos toasted bitch!
3. Eloise. Look it's no secret now I like women with muscle and older women .... she's an older woman and has muscle. I may not get to bang her but doesn't stop me wanting some. I would clam slam that old bitch into the next century ... which would be hard given my lack of immortality but still.
Clam slam..... New England or Manhattan? Well shit, your next part answers that...
Side note, i'd make a great Vampire. A lesbian Vampire wouldn't even need to take a week off oral, in fact it would be like getting a snack while giving pleasure. Kinda gross to think about it and now I can't unsee it, why do I do this shit to myself?
You are a nasty lesbian, you know that, right? I was eating my dinner.....WAS.

Anywhooo....

I'll take it seriously.

1. I'm giving Calisto. Nothing is hotter than a dom woman and no woman doms harder than a fucking demi god.

2. Carmen. Arguably one of the most attractive women in the game even if I do have to put up with her irritating pet.

3. Sharon. She annoys me at times but I can overlook it because she took her time to teach the MC the ways of the .... who am I kidding she's got great tits.

4. Laurie. I want to rate her higher but everytime I think she's hot she has lines to speak and it's like she's an actual child trapped in a hot womans body and I don't know whether to be turned on or turn myself in.

5. Inanna. She could suck out my soul through my vagina and i'd have no problem with that.

All excellent Choices!

Reactions: D Dog

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Love the game so far... so much better than "I'm in college and dealing with relationships" LOL

That said, this is epic. The fantasy vampire narrative is really cool. Just finished episode 1. DLing episode 2!

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
For me it's not the way she speaks. It's the way she's perennially unable to follow basic instructions. It speaks of a really low opinion of and trust in your judgment if she's always disregarding them. And it already has and likely will again put you all in danger.

Reactions: Avaron1974

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Hopefully now that she's a vampire Laurie will start growing. If nothing else, I hope she just directly tells the MC how she feels instead of beating around the bush so I stop having to shout "how do you have visions but can't pick up the not-subtle signals Laurie has been sending you since before you got turned, you dense motherfucker?!" at my computer.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm nice thought so i'll let Cindy eat out Calisto's pussy.

After the MC has filled it.
I assume, she was present when you filled Calisto's pussy? Even then, I assume, she would see it as an reward from Calisto...
But I like the idea.

Reactions: Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm nice thought so i'll let Cindy eat out Calisto's pussy.

After the MC has filled it.
She would probably like it. :p Hard to say since she had so little screen time, but if she is as much as a sycophant as she seems she will likely become half that bad to MC after she finds out and he shows some promise as MC being a part of C. Her first loyalty will always be C though unless she plays a deep game, so unless C will die somewhere in game, Cindy will never be a LI. At best an eager and willing sex toy.

Astrid, well I think there will still be a story there between her and Sharon's past and part of the questions surrounding Sharon (most likely also will involve an archon or two and maybe a princeps and possibly Andrews wife and daughter if devs still have time and the wish to put some of the side stories in) before we get the chance to kill her and that the choices we make there will decide if Sharon lives or it will be Laurie as her childe that saves her possibly. Not sure how that will play out, but Astrid as a love option or alive sex toy at end of game is likely asking too much and Sharon with Laurie turned may well be not needed for endgame and turn up dead if make the wrong choices with Astrid and/or the Archons.

Losing both Laurie and Sharon, well I said before I have a suspicion/feeling that may well be a game over/lose condition, without having good arguments for that in game at the moment.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Astrid from her very introduction was not this Damsel in Distress as you suggest.
that's why I used quotation mark, because to me Astrid's intoduction was a perversion of the trope... like when a brave knight goes to rescue a princess from a dragon, but it turns out that the princess is the real monster.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
One of the few AVN developers actually producing content consistently... respect. Most are just milking patreon.

I love this story. Can't wait to see how this progresses.

• Yay, new update!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally finished catching up. I managed to hold back on playing for an entire episode. It was a struggle but it had to be done. I was at the end of Episode 2, where I stopped. Now, I've played through all of Episode 3 and the beginning parts of 4. Let me just say, Episode 3 might just be my current favorite.

To start, Ep 3 was way more enjoyable knowing that it wouldn't end abruptly in cliffhangers. The fact that there was a Carmen and Calisto scene was just fantastic. I loved when I pushed Mommy down in the bath. Especially in front of Cindy. What made it even better was watching Sharon finally getting put in her place. I would say I feel indifferent towards her nowadays. It still was nice to see her ego trampled on.

As for Episode 4 and recent update, I'm not sure how I feel about Sharon turning Laurie. I get that there was no other choice(at least that I could tell) but I don't like Sharon possibly having control of her. That's what made their interactions great. Sharon couldn't force her to do anything when Laurie got snippy with her. Now, I'm not exactly sure what happens when someone's thrall is turned by another Vampire but I hope Laurie is independent from Sharon's command.

To end this, because it's already getting long. I would say it was way better to wait for an episode to finish, for myself, but I wouldn't recommend it. There was a lot of other details to mention but I'm still processing it all. Also, I gave Astrid to mommy. While I found Astrid hot, she was a bit of a pain and I really didn't care how Sharon would feel about it.

That's about it for me, at least for now. I'm debating if I should just wait for all of Episode 4 to complete and then binge it. I'll see how the next part plays out. If it's really interesting, then I'll struggle to ignore the updates so I can fully enjoy it.

Oh yeah, my favorite women are Calisto(1st) and Carmen(2nd) still. Then 3rd is Laurie and surprisingly, the new girl(for me) Ivy(4th), depending on if she reverts to her original behavior before Sharon started messing with her. I don't remember what my old list looked like fully but this is my current one, for now. 1st and 2nd definitely isn't changing.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I finally finished catching up. I managed to hold back on playing for an entire episode. It was a struggle but it had to be done. I was at the end of Episode 2, where I stopped. Now, I've played through all of Episode 3 and the beginning parts of 4. Let me just say, Episode 3 might just be my current favorite.

To start, Ep 3 was way more enjoyable knowing that it wouldn't end abruptly in cliffhangers. The fact that there was a Carmen and Calisto scene was just fantastic. I loved when I pushed Mommy down in the bath. Especially in front of Cindy. What made it even better was watching Sharon finally getting put in her place. I would say I feel indifferent towards her nowadays. It still was nice to see her ego trampled on.

As for Episode 4 and recent update, I'm not sure how I feel about Sharon turning Laurie. I get that there was no other choice(at least that I could tell) but I don't like Sharon possibly having control of her. That's what made their interactions great. Sharon couldn't force her to do anything when Laurie got snippy with her. Now, I'm not exactly sure what happens when someone's thrall is turned by another Vampire but I hope Laurie is independent from Sharon's command.

To end this, because it's already getting long. I would say it was way better to wait for an episode to finish, for myself, but I wouldn't recommend it. There was a lot of other details to mention but I'm still processing it all. Also, I gave Astrid to mommy. While I found Astrid hot, she was a bit of a pain and I really didn't care how Sharon would feel about it.

That's about it for me, at least for now. I'm debating if I should just wait for all of Episode 4 to complete and then binge it. I'll see how the next part plays out. If it's really interesting, then I'll struggle to ignore the updates so I can fully enjoy it.

Oh yeah, my favorite women are Calisto(1st) and Carmen(2nd) still. Then 3rd is Laurie and surprisingly, the new girl(for me) Ivy(4th), depending on if she reverts to her original behavior before Sharon started messing with her. I don't remember what my old list looked like fully but this is my current one, for now. 1st and 2nd definitely isn't changing.
There was only two choices;
1- Laurie dies.
2- Laurie is turned by Sharon.

Sharon is *this is factual and I guess somewhat of a spoiler but I have said it before, Sharon is a normal, non exceptional vampire. Her exceptional power, if she has one, is her humanity. Of course her Achilles Heel is her ego, which took a beating.

The turning "should" have broken the blood bond of the MC. *Thralling in this game.
Laurie is one step towards a thrall of Sharon, and Sharon will believe that Laurie SHOULD listen to her. Until Laurie fucks up though, she won't be compelled. *either through the blood bonding thralldom, or through the Domination power of her eyes.

Laurie should also get the domination power and that will potentially be hilarious. Laurie is less restrained than her sire, and could very well surpass her in power, as Sharon starves herself, and does not attempt to expand her powers, at least as far as we know.

As has been discussed elsewhere, the fact she was thralled to the MC SHOULD have zero effect on her powers as a vampire.

I do not think you will be disappointed. That Sharon and Laurie dynamic, if anything, just heated up. The MC no longer holds her reins, neither does Sharon, and they are all Vampires. Now of course the MC can kill everyone in the house, but he won't. He loves Sharon and Laurie, is falling for Carmen, has a soft spot for Ivy, and can't kill Calisto, but definitely wants to please and pleasure her. His life would be perfect if only Zephir could be added in!!!!!
Ok maybe that is simply my wish... still it is not a bad wish!

Peace

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
1- Laurie dies.

Sharon is *this is factual and I guess somewhat of a spoiler but I have said it before, Sharon is a normal, non exceptional vampire. Her exceptional power, if she has one, is her humanity. Of course her Achilles Heel is her ego, which took a beating.

The turning "should" have broken the blood bond of the MC. *Thralling in this game.
Laurie is one step towards a thrall of Sharon, and Sharon will believe that Laurie SHOULD listen to her. Until Laurie fucks up though, she won't be compelled. *either through the blood bonding thralldom, or through the Domination power of her eyes.

Laurie should also get the domination power and that will potentially be hilarious. Laurie is less restrained than her sire, and could very well surpass her in power, as Sharon starves herself, and does not attempt to expand her powers, at least as far as we know.

As has been discussed elsewhere, the fact she was thralled to the MC SHOULD have zero effect on her powers as a vampire.

I do not think you will be disappointed. That Sharon and Laurie dynamic, if anything, just heated up. The MC no longer holds her reins, neither does Sharon, and they are all Vampires. Now of course the MC can kill everyone in the house, but he won't. He loves Sharon and Laurie, is falling for Carmen, has a soft spot for Ivy, and can't kill Calisto, but definitely wants to please and pleasure her. His life would be perfect if only Zephir could be added in!!!!!

Peace
Powers are inherited by the one that makes them... Can't wait for Laurie to try this Domination power on the MC :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared and c3p0

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
1- Laurie dies.

Peace
I knew I forgot someone! So much was happening that I forgot to add Zephir to my list as well. She might actually be tied with Carmen at 2nd. I was almost disappointed that she didn't turn into a cloud of bats or smoke and just walked to her car but that didn't reduce her mysterious charm even a tiny bit!

I thank you, fellow Zephir enjoyer, for reminding me of her. Now, I'm out, I got to go "research" a bit more thoroughly this time, to perfect my list.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes