4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Dec 28, 2019
She would probably like it. :p Hard to say since she had so little screen time, but if she is as much as a sycophant as she seems
My take on Cindy is that she believed that she could earn Callisto's appreciation and her affection through loyal service. Maybe Callisto would even become her mentor teaching her lost secrets forgotten by others over the millennia. Instead she's become a toy to feed Callisto's narcissism, continually humiliated and degraded. This is not something Cindy enjoys, but she can't really quit since she knows too many of Callisto's secrets. Instead she lies to herself that if she perseveres long enough, eventually she'll earn everything she desires. Then the MC appears out of nowhere and starts receiving the mentoring, the affection, the wild sex that Cindy craves without earning it via years (centuries?) of service or having his loyalty tested repeatedly by suffering acts of degradation the way she she has. This makes her absolutely furious at him.

she will likely become half that bad to MC after she finds out and he shows some promise as MC being a part of C. Her first loyalty will always be C though unless she plays a deep game, so unless C will die somewhere in game, Cindy will never be a LI. At best an eager and willing sex toy.
I would not be surprised at all if Cindy stuck a knife in the MC's back if she thought she could get away with it.

OTOH hate sex can be fun. I can easily imagine Callisto ordering Cindy to fluff the MC or even to get on all fours so he can take her up the rear just to watch the expressions on Cindy's face and revel in the control she has over her. Let's not kid ourselves, Callisto is fucked up in a hedonistic, narcissistic, sociopathic sort of way. Cindy will never be more than a tool and a toy to her. The MC rates higher not so much because Callisto has any maternal feelings, but because he provides better entertainment to stave off her endless boredom.

Nos
Elise
I'm not into Nos and Eloise isn't really my type so you're welcome to them. Moving on to the ones I find more appealing

1. I'm giving Calisto. Nothing is hotter than a dom woman and no woman doms harder than a fucking demi god.
Calisto strikes me as the type who reflexively makes toys of those around her and then feels contempt towards them for allowing her to turn them into toys. Just look at Cindy. My MC doesn't want to be Cindy #2. That doesn't mean she isn't hot like an open flame.

2. Carmen. Arguably one of the most attractive women in the game even if I do have to put up with her irritating pet.

3. Sharon. She annoys me at times but I can overlook it because she took her time to teach the MC the ways of the .... who am I kidding she's got great tits.
I completely agree with you on these two.

4. Laurie. I want to rate her higher but everytime I think she's hot she has lines to speak and it's like she's an actual child trapped in a hot womans body and I don't know whether to be turned on or turn myself in.
Laurie's snark is A-tier though. She also looked incredible in that lingerie on the trip.

5. Inanna. She could suck out my soul through my vagina and i'd have no problem with that.
She looks like such an innocent young waif, but is actually an ancient monster. The dichtomy is compelling. I thought you liked muscular older looking women. Inanna in appearance at least is the anti-Eloise. Or do you have multiple types?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought you liked muscular older looking women. Inanna in appearance at least is the anti-Eloise. Or do you have multiple types?
Muscle women are my absolute top spot. Doesn't matter who else is around, they get my undivided attention. Sadly they are quite rare in games. There are, however, some real gems around. Jenna from Personal Trainer, Nova from Terminus Reach and Dagna from The Sorcerer are top tier.

I am a fan of beauty in general though so while muscle women will always be my fave, women in general are my thing.

Sure there are some turn offs. Not a fan of breast implants. They make boobs look .... wrong, I guess, is the best way I can describe it.

Eloise is the closest to a muscle woman the game has however her attitude just winds me up so couldn't put her in my top tier list no matter how hard I try.

Inanna isn't what i'd typically go for being as sender as she is but I love her playfulness in the visions. That and I know she could still toss me around like a toy is kinda hot.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi
I'm back. Been back for a few days now. But no worries, Pto has been working on the next upload on his own while I was gone. So, work has been going on :)
There is one issue, though. As you know, depending on your choices, the story has diverged quite drastically when it comes to Laurie in the last update. And that takes a central role in this one. That splits the story into two very distinct paths that don't converge yet. So we might have to split this coming upload into 2. One where Laurie survives, and one where she doesn't. Release one arch this month and release the onther next one. So that the play time for you guys might be more than 5 minutes. We ran into this once before. In the "feral nos" update. Don't remember what we did then, though xD.
At any rate we're working on finishing the "Laurie survives" path right now. We'll see if we manage to have enough time to finish the "Laurie dies" path too. If not, we'll just continue on the "Laurie dies" one in this update. And release the "Laurie survives" one in the next.
Hope this isn't too confusing xD

Best regards
Likesblondes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At any rate we're working on finishing the "Laurie survives" path right now. We'll see if we manage to have enough time to finish the "Laurie dies" path too. If not, we'll just continue on the "Laurie dies" one in this update. And release the "Laurie survives" one in the next.
Hope this isn't too confusing xD
Actually that is confusing and backwards as fuck.

They are finishing the Laurie survives path yet plan on releasing the Laurie dies one, that isn't close to being finished, this update....

It would make more logical sense to release the one almost complete and carry on working on the one not almost complete to release next month.

My theory about common sense being hunted to near extinction so far has not been proven wrong.

I think anyone with common sense can now legally be classified as an endangered species.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

They are finishing the Laurie survives path yet plan on releasing the Laurie dies one, that isn't close to being finished, this update....

It would make more logical sense to release the one almost complete and carry on working on the one not almost complete to release next month.

My theory about common sense being hunted to near extinction so far has not been proven wrong.

I think anyone with common sense can now legally be classified as an endangered species.
I agree with you, this doesn't make sense, but my strange wired brain even "autocorrect" their statement to be aligned with my logic.
Perhaps Arigon can explain this to us (or them)?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
That splits the story into two very distinct paths that don't converge yet.
Emphasis mine.
Where's the guy that got shat on for warning us about this? What's more likely, that there's gonna be an update with Laurie and one without every two months now, or that Laurie will take a backseat very soon?

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Typo
Post va-ka blip
I believe he intended to say the Laurie Lives path, as that is the most popular.

I also want to make note of the satisfaction I feel when I take a higher path and don't stomp the living shit out of someone who says-
"Oh, no it won't make a difference in the story whether you save Laurie or not."

Asshat dumb shit mother fucker(s)

ooops
Sorry
Anyhow, yeah I should be getting the update in a week or so. Will keep you guys in the loop.
Peace

Reactions: ucu32167 and D Dog

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Emphasis mine.
Where's the guy that got shat on for warning us about this? What's more likely, that there's gonna be an update with Laurie and one without every two months now, or that Laurie will take a backseat very soon?
She won't be taking a back seat.
Get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

That's why I am a Hermit... Too many times in the past I have been inundated by family and associates with absurd and asinine actions, attempting in every case to drag me into their quagmire of stupidity. Not gonna happen.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Typo
Post va-ka blip
I believe he intended to say the Laurie Lives path, as that is the most popular.

I also want to make note of the satisfaction I feel when I take a higher path and don't stomp the living shit out of someone who says-
"Oh, no it won't make a difference in the story whether you save Laurie or not."

Asshat dumb shit mother fucker(s)

ooops
Sorry
Anyhow, yeah I should be getting the update in a week or so. Will keep you guys in the loop.
Peace
I think the most interesting tidbit in that little update from LB was the "Dont converge yet" part and what that might mean going forward. :)

Reactions: c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This can only mean that Laurie will be resurrected, right? :HideThePain:
Or will die anyway later/soonish most likely or leaves game somehow. Most likely resurrected yeah, how though and with whom helping/turning her is the question (fabian and C come to mind first ofc or even I or E themselves possibly or if there is another player lurking in background this might be what introduces him/her or if already known like Virgil might be a first step to show their power and possibly antagonistic nature) or they make her somehow escape since either sister likely is not that interested in human blood . Likelihood of I or E turning Laurie or even C very small, since a Laurie turned by one of them would be a very different vampas one turned by Sharon in the power ranges and possibly very different paths, though devs might be able to make that work in the extra time such a path divergence would create. Edit: Maybe they will trade Laurie for Astrid for example. :p

This is a decision of devs that was already planned ahead if he meant that little tidbit as I read it, it is always possible he meant it differently.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Laurie resurrected does not equal Laurie Vampire Mistress of the Night.
Laurie is not going to get resurrected, other than being a vampire.
What LB is hinting about in the update....... could mean several things.
Things that I know as a truth, are generalities and few and far between.
Truth- Astrid is toast, regardless of path chosen. How and what works out to be is "somewhat" unclear in one case. In the other, it is perfectly clear.

The MC is in for more confrontations.

Truth-
The Sister's battle will be epic.

Calisto is going to have a battle, and that is closer to home for us.

We will have our own battles, the cave is not the last.

What other characters face a game over? I can not say.

It will be great finding out though.
Peace

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Interesting. I am not sure what is actually going on there.
Stealth is not a means to save you.
The Dagger can save you but would have different screens.
Claws and VS can save you, again, different screens.
If you send me a copy of your chapter 3 save (last update) I will try and figure it out for you. You can post it here, or DM me.
Is the offer still up?
The upload has both the autosaves and the save at the very end of the episode.

Reactions: Arigon

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Or will die anyway later/soonish most likely or leaves game somehow. Most likely resurrected yeah, how though and with whom helping/turning her is the question (fabian and C come to mind first ofc or even I or E themselves possibly or if there is another player lurking in background this might be what introduces him/her or if already known like Virgil might be a first step to show their power and possibly antagonistic nature) or they make her somehow escape since either sister likely is not that interested in human blood . Likelihood of I or E turning Laurie or even C very small, since a Laurie turned by one of them would be a very different vampas one turned by Sharon in the power ranges and possibly very different paths, though devs might be able to make that work in the extra time such a path divergence would create. Edit: Maybe they will trade Laurie for Astrid for example. :p

This is a decision of devs that was already planned ahead if he meant that little tidbit as I read it, it is always possible he meant it differently.
i suspect someone will call vampire child services on Sharon, she is a teenager vampire who already had a baby and now she shows up with 2? Shit is gonna get very serious very fast with those administrative punches... Laurie will probably be taken from her to be trained by someone else and the only thing that will matter later on is if she is alive she will drop by for the battles and help and if she is not there might be a bad end where you will need to get like 3-4 things in combination out of 9 one of them being if Laurie as survived that far!

who i suspect might be the vampire child caretaker for Lauren? well Malia... she knows Laurie from before and she works in the night entertainment industry!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
i suspect someone will call vampire child services on Sharon, she is a teenager vampire who already had a baby and now she shows up with 2? Shit is gonna get very serious very fast with those administrative punches... Laurie will probably be taken from her to be trained by someone else and the only thing that will matter later on is if she is alive she will drop by for the battles and help and if she is not there might be a bad end where you will need to get like 3-4 things in combination out of 9 one of them being if Laurie as survived that far!

who i suspect might be the vampire child caretaker for Lauren? well Malia... she knows Laurie from before and she works in the night entertainment industry!
Careful, some people seem to take it as unfair criticism of the game, if you suggest that chracters with major branching get reduced screen time.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ignoring the one moron who perpetually likes to post troll shit, Laurie is the childe of an Archon, who can decide who does what, within reason, in her territory. It is safe to say that no one will be taking Laurie under their wing except her momma- and her hair is bad.....

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes