4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I think I was supposed to die in my playthrough? I did not have superstrength (because prowess is like 15 for me), charisma is at 10, stealth is at 30. No, no dagger either. Yet I am alive? Is this a bug?
That's simply not possible with the default game. Are you using Zoey's mod? It automatically bumps prowess to 40 (so you have Vicious Power & don't die), gives you claws & bumps sharonsavelauriepts to 10 so Laurie 'survives'. Though in that case you obviously shouldn't have prowess 15, did you check your stats at the end of the episode?

If you are using a mod, you can't tell if any bugs are from the mod or the game without either also checking the vanilla game, or looking at the code & working out where the problem is coming from.

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
If you are using a mod, you can't tell if any bugs are from the mod or the game without either also checking the vanilla game, or looking at the code & working out where the problem is coming from.
No, no mods, I am just playing the compressed game.

1651614671004.png
I think this is where I do the super punch?
1651614728734.png
And she dodges it.
Here are couple of scenes following her biting me.
1651614774125.png 1651614838816.png 1651614863882.png 1651614900428.png
Yep, I just wake up after "I get lost in a sea of stars"
1651615003283.png

So is this a bug or what? When I wake up, everyone was out of the cave and outside at the hide out, sharon had turned Laurie.

1651615268952.png These are the stats. I think any mod would have shown the changes to the stat numbers?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Interesting. I am not sure what is actually going on there.
Stealth is not a means to save you.
The Dagger can save you but would have different screens.
Claws and VS can save you, again, different screens.
If you send me a copy of your chapter 3 save (last update) I will try and figure it out for you. You can post it here, or DM me.

Unrelated note- A couple of new vampire stories are out. I leave you to discover them, but visiting the vampire Lore page will help. I personally have neutral to negative opinions, on the newest ones, but I will wait before passing my actual review on them.

I am ending my interest in The Bite: Revenant. As always developers make the stories, not the consumers. In this case, I just need to stop as I have too many issues with it.

We are roughly three weeks away from our next update here.
It should/will be the aftermath of the cave fiasco.
For those of you who did not give up Astrid, I am thinking you will come to regret that choice lol!
I don't think it is going to help you with Sharon overly much, and Astrid never will be a love interest. Not even an unofficial one like say Quinn in BaDIK. SOOOOO yeah, good luck with that.
Peace

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes
Dec 17, 2020
My guess is, :WeSmart:Astrid will either escape using her hunter retard pet:LUL: in the next update, Carmen either dies or survives prison break
I gave Astrid to Calisto as a vintage wine bottle in Ep-3 and I personally wanted to get rid of her deranged pet hunter also, since he doesn't add much to the story (can't feed on him due to Astrid's blood) plot anymore, yet that wasn't quite possible (implemented). :devilish:
This VN has already introduced too many female characters however sexual discrepancy (storywise) and zero intercourse with or w/o MC, turns them into a placeholder & nothing better (only "Love Interest" shouldn't be limiting immortal inhumans - casual sex is extensively practiced by humans too). Turning Laurie into a Vamp (unnecessarily) was just another poor writing choice (very inconsistent Ep1 - Ep4 especially Sharon's sleep) in my opinion and now she'll be shown sleeping mostly (like Sharon minus her cardbord hair). :ROFLMAO: If Carmen dies (Astrid escape) and is turned into a Vamp, or if Carmen survives (barely) then turned into a thrall - now that would be the lamest display of piss poor writing. Always waiting to be pleasantly surprised:cool: with next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GayLord Jesus

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
We are roughly three weeks away from our next update here.
It should/will be the aftermath of the cave fiasco.
For those of you who did not give up Astrid, I am thinking you will come to regret that choice lol!
I don't think it is going to help you with Sharon overly much, and Astrid never will be a love interest. Not even an unofficial one like say Quinn in BaDIK. SOOOOO yeah, good luck with that.
Peace
You speak of peace, but you can be quite inflamatory with your lies...

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yep, I just wake up after "I get lost in a sea of stars"

So is this a bug or what? When I wake up, everyone was out of the cave and outside at the hide out, sharon had turned Laurie.

These are the stats. I think any mod would have shown the changes to the stat numbers?
Interesting. I am not sure what is actually going on there.
What's going on is ryan_love is right, there's a bug. If you don't have claws and didn't give Astrid to Calisto, you go through the scene where fetid pool girl kills MC, but it fails to jump to the bad end, so the MC survives. I confirmed this in the default & compressed script.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've updated the hotfix to correct this.

Reactions: c3p0 and Arigon

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I gave Astrid to Calisto as a vintage wine bottle in Ep-3 and I personally wanted to get rid of her deranged pet hunter also, since he doesn't add much to the story (can't feed on him due to Astrid's blood) plot anymore, yet that wasn't quite possible (implemented). :devilish:
This VN has already introduced too many female characters however sexual discrepancy (storywise) and zero intercourse with or w/o MC, turns them into a placeholder & nothing better (only "Love Interest" shouldn't be limiting immortal inhumans - casual sex is extensively practiced by humans too). Turning Laurie into a Vamp (unnecessarily) was just another poor writing choice (very inconsistent Ep1 - Ep4 especially Sharon's sleep) in my opinion and now she'll be shown sleeping mostly (like Sharon minus her cardbord hair). :ROFLMAO: If Carmen dies (Astrid escape) and is turned into a Vamp, or if Carmen survives (barely) then turned into a thrall - now that would be the lamest display of piss poor writing. Always waiting to be pleasantly surprised:cool: with next update.
Wow, you've successfully light a conflagration on some dedicated cave troll buttocks with your comment here, already charred & crisp post obese gluten melt down. Beware of incoming conspiracy next.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You speak of peace, but you can be quite inflamatory with your lies...
Hrmmmmm
I am guessing you think my "lies" are concerning your hope that Astrid is more than she would seem to be fated for?
No lies. Strictly stating my own beliefs. I do think I have wagered my newly freed up nut for this... I forget if it was left or right.
Astrid is not, never will be, never was, a love interest. She is a dangerous distraction though. If you allow it.

Dread Quickill said:
Wow, you've successfully light a conflagration on some dedicated cave troll buttocks with your comment here, already charred & crisp post obese gluten melt down. Beware of incoming conspiracy next.

Bah... No conspiracy or roasting troll ass. As I said I will refrain from actual line by line commentary.
Gluten meltdown? Really?

Peace

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Dang I honestly would like to see Astrid come back if at some poin of the story. I feel like she has some potential. since Laurie is turned I would like to see MC and Laurie going on a hunting spree together and feed

Reactions: Aelgwenn

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Are we going with an inconsequential Lauria, or a major route split based on her status?
Laurie will have a path going forward, as opposed to no path.
She is either a vampire or dead.
I imagine that there will be some laughs with how she and Sharon compete for attention now.
I am also thinking that there will be a thruple with the two of them.
I also think there will be a harem of sorts.. Vampire Harem, but still a harem.
Calisto is the Dom Mommy/lover, occasional member
Sharon is the Den Mother/lover
Laurie is the bossy best friend/lover
Carmen will be the MC's childe and lover, and resident bad ass besides the MC.
Ivy will either be the thrall of the MC, or the extremely reluctant childe of the MC.
Those are all of the love interests. We were told via Patreon that Ivy was the last of the love interests added and she was number 5. The other 4 are definitely Calisto, who will be a constant but sometimes absent boss bitch, Sharon who is the lovey dovey one, Laurie the jealous best friend and lovey dovey one also (but that dynamic will likely change since her mommy is Sharon... I am looking forward to that) Carmen, will be willingly turned and as the childe of the MC will be the third most powerful in their social group, with Calisto as numero Uno, MC as 2. Ivy as the Inguinal thrall/maybe vampire.

Sniff
Zephir..... left out
Malia .....left out...
Cindy...maybe as a switch bitch for Calisto.....but left out
Astrid... judged and dead... and left very out...hopefully in our belly, not just staked out to see the sun.
Nos bitches belong to Avaron1974 not the MC.
Goddesses definitely out...... hopefully ignoring us.....
All others are beneath noticing.
Peace

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Laurie will have a path going forward, as opposed to no path.
She is either a vampire or dead.
I imagine that there will be some laughs with how she and Sharon compete for attention now.
I am also thinking that there will be a thruple with the two of them.
I also think there will be a harem of sorts.. Vampire Harem, but still a harem.
Calisto is the Dom Mommy/lover, occasional member
Sharon is the Den Mother/lover
Laurie is the bossy best friend/lover
Carmen will be the MC's childe and lover, and resident bad ass besides the MC.
Ivy will either be the thrall of the MC, or the extremely reluctant childe of the MC.
Those are all of the love interests. We were told via Patreon that Ivy was the last of the love interests added and she was number 5. The other 4 are definitely Calisto, who will be a constant but sometimes absent boss bitch, Sharon who is the lovey dovey one, Laurie the jealous best friend and lovey dovey one also (but that dynamic will likely change since her mommy is Sharon... I am looking forward to that) Carmen, will be willingly turned and as the childe of the MC will be the third most powerful in their social group, with Calisto as numero Uno, MC as 2. Ivy as the Inguinal thrall/maybe vampire.

Sniff
Zephir..... left out
Malia .....left out...
Cindy...maybe as a switch bitch for Calisto.....but left out
Astrid... judged and dead... and left very out...hopefully in our belly, not just staked out to see the sun.
Goddesses definitely out...... hopefully ignoring us.....
All others are beneath noticing.
Peace
Does it just skip any scenes with Laurie and jump to the next event if she is dead? Or does it give alternate scenes/events? What is her role in the story? If she is allowed to have a significant impact in achieving MC's goals, whatever that may be, that would be a major route split. If she is not to have a major impact, then the story could more or less follow the same path with her dead or alive.

Whatever the case, this seems like the first major branching of this story. Laurie was part of the core group and her being dead kinda affects everything happening at home base. Minor branches thus far is Astrid choice and Carmen romance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the most fun scenes will be between Sharon and Laurie as the once rivals now momma and daughter.

Closely followed by Carmen being turned. It's going to such for Sharon that she's now further down the pecking order because any childe of the MC will be well above the normal vamps of the game making Carmen 5th in the power base leaderboard.

Not bad considering the only things above her are goddess types and 2 desendants of goddess types.

Now when you can say to your friends the only thing tougher than you are literal gods, it kinda puts the whole vamp hierarchy thing into a bit of a tizzy because she's going to be a lot younger than those claiming to be centuries old like our combat trainer yet she'll be able to pop their heads off like they are pringles tubs.

Also ..... damn right.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
to g ter.gif

So many calling dibs, MC would call dibs on Callisto.
She is the very first lover in this game and phenomenal at that.
They are the power couple this game deserves.
Would like this game to run longer that MC ends up with the babe in the cave.
The blood rage hottie is also a very viable possibility, as MC is so starved for affection,
while girls keep throwing jabs at eachother, he could use a cave vacation
full of throbbing hot steamy cuddles and kisses
with a babe he can literally bang on top of every inch of that cave.

Suddenly all these top tier hotties have in MC a rock hard lover they can let loose
and lose themselves into.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
you know why the facepalm?

we'll see about that!
you can facepalm my Astrid prediction all you want.....
I just hope you take it with some dignity when the last thing she sees is the MC squirting on her face, then feeling her life drain into his belly.
:D

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes