4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Astrid is the embodiment of my first wife... Goes after everything she see's then drains them dry by sucking the life out of them. I'm not sure if I would entertain the idea of drinking here dry though.
I think I mentioned a similar resemblance to my ex wife as well. She is full on a menace.
Just had one of those really dumb moments reading those comments.

I briefly though "i'm really glad i'm not a bloke, i've heard some horror stories involving ex wives"......

Then it dawned on me that while I am a woman I also fuck other women ....... so that got me thinking.

Either i'm at risk of bumping into one of that Harpies men complain about or I am going to be one of those Harpies men complain about.

Heard a joke about ex wives once a while back, said she was like a hurricane. When she came, she came like thunder but once she left she took his house and car with her.

I believe Sharon is his biological daughter.
That's what i'm starting to think after this recent update.

His wife was the sick one, she was his daughter.

Either way Astrid has to go. There are occasional characters that start off bad and turn good, Grimm has one like that with Adalind. Starts off eeeeevil and by the end she's married to our Grimm protag.

At first I thought Astrid was going that way but she's just keeps being a douche so she must die. If momma Calisto hasn't already done i'll be more than happy to do the deed myself after some sexy time. She's lucky, gets fucked twice.

No, this one is explicitly spelled out in the game during ep 1 & 2. Sharon was Andrew's babysitter before she was turned. Later she was feeding blood to Andrew's daughter Millie, who had multiple sclerosis. Sharon's indiscretion was discovered by Archon Miles, who banished her from the southern part of the city. Millie & Andrews wife disappeared (probably by the Archon).

No need for theory crafting this time, Sharon isn't Andrew's daughter. Andrew is just protective of young women that remind him of Millie.
That was the story she told but it has holes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
That was the story she told but it has holes.
No it doesn't, Andrew told part of the same story (specifically said his daughter was sick & Sharon was the babysitter).

Now I'm sure theory crafters will explain all that away by saying Andrew is in on the deception, but that's just another baseless conspiracy theory.

People around here make giant unsubstantiated leaps on a regular basis. A throwaway line by Andrew calling Sharon childe isn't anywhere near evidence that she was his daughter. He basically treats all young women in his care "Like she was my own daughter". Not that Sharon is actually young anymore.

Theory crafting can be interesting when it's filling in blanks, but directly contradicting what's in the story is bonkers.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but directly contradicting what's in the story is bonkers.
Those are called plot twists and they happen ALL the time in moves, books, games and any form of media with a story.

Nothing is set in stone until the story is over.

While the theories may be assumptions you are also assuming everything they have said is the truth and they have nothing to hide.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and yltohawk

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I don't think we can fuck much in this VN, it's boring mostly, just the vampire plot is interesting in general but storytelling sucks real time. I mean we have yet to fuck Sharon, Laurie, Ivy, Malia, Zephyr, Olivia etc. let alone decayed monsters in puddles.
This game has two major issues ;
1. Limited & Boring sex scenes where everything lewd is hidden in darkness or darker shades of red / sometimes green even.
2. No steady character development but everything is kept random with bare minimum choices.

And another critical issue;
3. Redundancy. Going to sleep - Waking up - Going to sleep - Waking up - Learning some plot twist Vision - Sharon doing paperwork - other unnecessary repetitive stuff.
Yes, even the stats are random even if you do things exactly - you don't end up with similar stats everytime (Mods & Cheats helps) in this VN, same goes for character development and annoying file size on separate episodes. (n)
This VN neither has animation, nor playlist audio, nor gallery, nor quest system, nor H- scenes, nor elaborate fight sequences. Only still image (reused) and text without much choices, yet it needs four separate VN episodes already which contains numerous errors and wrong image pointers. Devs hardly pay attention- ep4:up2 is around 700+mb already with not even 10 mins of total content, soon it'll be 4-5GB in size & they'd jump on with ep5.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, even the stats are random even if you do things exactly - you don't end up with similar stats everytime (Mods & Cheats helps) in this VN,
That is true, although a mod exist, if you don't like it.
same goes for character development
The character development is random? Never heard that before beside the state points that are give random that leads to a "random" "character development".
annoying file size on separate episodes.
What is exactly "annoying file size" too big, too small, too random, don't like that is exactly x byte big? I don't understand your statement here.
This VN neither has animation
That is true.
nor playlist audio
That is true.
nor gallery
That is true.
nor quest system
That is true.
nor H- scenes
That is not true. It has 4 H-scenes, although not much, it has H-scenes
nor elaborate fight sequences
That is true.
Only still image (reused) and text without much choices, yet it needs four separate VN episodes already which contains numerous errors and wrong image pointers. Devs hardly pay attention- ep4:up2 is around 700+mb already with not even 10 mins of total content, soon it'll be 4-5GB in size & they'd jump on with ep5.
Still image (reused) and text without much choice ist true. The episode linked by F95 are not always the latest and they have corrected some of the errors in the episode. If you encouter more, I'm sure Arigon is wery willing to point this errors to the devs or Meushi making an (inofficial) hot fix for it.
Also if your on the one site complaining about file size, yet on the other site you want animations, music and not reuse of image.
Also as the game is in episode 4 of (AFAIK) planned 5 episode, most of your whish won't happen anymore.
Thus I assume from your post that this game isn't one that you will like. Therefie either accept the things about it that you don't like very much or just move on.

Those are called plot twists and they happen ALL the time in moves, books, games and any form of media with a story.

Nothing is set in stone until the story is over.

While the theories may be assumptions you are also assuming everything they have said is the truth and they have nothing to hide.
Don't think that here is much of Arigon's (or other) theory crafting is needed.

Andrew had a daughter and a wife, where his daughter have caught MS. Sharon was his daughter's babysitters at least that is the story told so far. The only thing we don't know is what is Sharon in this big picture. Is she was solely Andrew's daughter's babysitters or was she more eg. the second daughter of him that also was his other daughter's babysitter.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, even the stats are random even if you do things exactly - you don't end up with similar stats everytime (Mods & Cheats helps) in this VN, same goes for character development and annoying file size on separate episodes. (n)
This VN neither has animation, nor playlist audio, nor gallery, nor quest system, nor H- scenes, nor elaborate fight sequences. Only still image (reused) and text without much choices, yet it needs four separate VN episodes already which contains numerous errors and wrong image pointers. Devs hardly pay attention- ep4:up2 is around 700+mb already with not even 10 mins of total content, soon it'll be 4-5GB in size & they'd jump on with ep5.
You've made quite a few posts in this thread and i'm curious, would you like some cheese to go with all that whine?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
No it doesn't, Andrew told part of the same story (specifically said his daughter was sick & Sharon was the babysitter).

Now I'm sure theory crafters will explain all that away by saying Andrew is in on the deception, but that's just another baseless conspiracy theory.

People around here make giant unsubstantiated leaps on a regular basis. A throwaway line by Andrew calling Sharon childe isn't anywhere near evidence that she was his daughter. He basically treats all young women in his care "Like she was my own daughter". Not that Sharon is actually young anymore.

Theory crafting can be interesting when it's filling in blanks, but directly contradicting what's in the story is bonkers.
I am not so sure.
I think there is more to this. Sharon and Andrew had zero motivation to tell the truth on her background, his too for that matter. Especially early on. I am not going to bet body parts just yet, as I am still digesting this. I think Milicent aka Millie was the wife/mom. No explanation for the wife not being around other than she disappeared. If she were the mom, and Sharon the daughter, it ties things up nice and tidy. If not, then we still may have a double douching which has not really been explained much at all.

So I am going to think on this more. Not so much something to research. It is never impossible that the Devs misrepresent something for story purposes.

Peace

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am not so sure.
I think there is more to this. Sharon and Andrew had zero motivation to tell the truth on her background, his too for that matter. Especially early on. I am not going to bet body parts just yet, as I am still digesting this. I think Milicent aka Millie was the wife/mom. No explanation for the wife not being around other than she disappeared. If she were the mom, and Sharon the daughter, it ties things up nice and tidy. If not, then we still may have a double douching which has not really been explained much at all.

So I am going to think on this more. Not so much something to research. It is never impossible that the Devs misrepresent something for story purposes.

Peace
Yeah I also do think there may well be something of a Sharon storyline still coming, that might explain why she lost possibly so much humanity. Whether that will be revealed with the Astrid ending, will have been a form of blackmail by Marius concerning Andrew's daughter or something else concerning her sire or that those all tie in and that relation is even more close or something completely different, well we will see. I do expect some answers to come there though and well it is not impossible devs changed that storyline a bit from originally intended for reasons. :p

Andrew, well it may well be emotional adoption. The two of them for sure have no normal vamp-thrall relation and a shared goal. Now if the devs would want to go he is her father before turning, well the masquerade might be a reason as well they hid it and who knows maybe those vamps do have a taboo of turning/thralling family members due to loyalty issues. Last is just pure speculation though, but could even play some role in the sisters story.

One thing for sure though in this game is that especially young vamps seem to have all their human emotions fully in tact and even the older display quite a few of them, even if maybe the more negative ones start to outweigh the more positive ones like love due to the lifestyle and losing those you cared about over time as a vamp. :p

How this last couldl fit with the sisters could be interesting if their rising will be more as just Ragnarok and a dunking match, which Arigon seems to thinkit will just be and well since he does talk with Pto about it he might well have gotten more hints about that tone even if devs did not want to spoil anything to him. Can be hard to keep tones out of those kind of talks. :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
the whole Astrid thing begs the question will we get any answers about why, despite Sharon knowing how 'bent' Astrid is, why she was angry with us when we gave her to Callisto, she went full red-eyed & Fangs, when we have literally done everything we can to assist and enable her to succeed. i get it that she has more years of history with Astrid, but i also get that Astrid hurt her deeply, and mocked her about it, and set her to fall-fail in Scottstown...whether as a pawn or as her own plan.
Some of you may remember she wanted MC as her prize for it from Marcius?
whereas we tried repeatedly also to warn her about Callisto...

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
To admit to a Father, Daughter relationship in this environment is to invite trouble at best... Mutual death at worst especially after the archons banishment, or because of it. I can see the need for deception. It would explain much in the dynamic between the two as well as her need to hold with her Humanity.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
the whole Astrid thing begs the question will we get any answers about why, despite Sharon knowing how 'bent' Astrid is, why she was angry with us when we gave her to Callisto, she went full red-eyed & Fangs, when we have literally done everything we can to assist and enable her to succeed. i get it that she has more years of history with Astrid, but i also get that Astrid hurt her deeply, and mocked her about it, and set her to fall-fail in Scottstown...whether as a pawn or as her own plan.
Some of you may remember she wanted MC as her prize for it from Marcius?
whereas we tried repeatedly also to warn her about Callisto...
Astrid is a Narcissistic hedonist focused only on her needs to manipulate and sate her wants. Sharon was obviously introduced to a Sapphic life style and she embraced it. I dare say she even garnered love for her mentor. But for whatever reason couldn't live with Astrid's Narcissistic toxicity. If Andrew is Sharon's father she wouldn't dare let it be known.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imzahai and Arigon

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I also do think there may well be something of a Sharon storyline still coming, that might explain why she lost possibly so much humanity. Whether that will be revealed with the Astrid ending, will have been a form of blackmail by Marius concerning Andrew's daughter or something else concerning her sire or that those all tie in and that relation is even more close or something completely different, well we will see. I do expect some answers to come there though and well it is not impossible devs changed that storyline a bit from originally intended for reasons. :p

Andrew, well it may well be emotional adoption. The two of them for sure have no normal vamp-thrall relation and a shared goal. Now if the devs would want to go he is her father before turning, well the masquerade might be a reason as well they hid it and who knows maybe those vamps do have a taboo of turning/thralling family members due to loyalty issues. Last is just pure speculation though, but could even play some role in the sisters story.

One thing for sure though in this game is that especially young vamps seem to have all their human emotions fully in tact and even the older display quite a few of them, even if maybe the more negative ones start to outweigh the more positive ones like love due to the lifestyle and losing those you cared about over time as a vamp. :p

How this last couldl fit with the sisters could be interesting if their rising will be more as just Ragnarok and a dunking match, which Arigon seems to thinkit will just be and well since he does talk with Pto about it he might well have gotten more hints about that tone even if devs did not want to spoil anything to him. Can be hard to keep tones out of those kind of talks. :p
yes but my question is how many times as Sharon drank the MC blood? cause how much of the MC blood was left in Laurie when she drained her? was it enough to complete the thralling? Arigon how many times as Sharon drank of the MC and does Laurie counts if we stuffed her up like a turkey full of our blood?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes but my question is how many times as Sharon drank the MC blood? cause how much of the MC blood was left in Laurie when she drained her? was it enough to complete the thralling? Arigon how many times as Sharon drank of the MC and does Laurie counts if we stuffed her up like a turkey full of our blood?
That's not how it works.

Sharon turning Laurie wouldn't count towards Sharon feeding off the MC. It's not a 1 for 1 blood trade. Feeding doesn't put that blood straight into their stream.

Any part of it that did end up in Laurie's blood stream would have been pumped around and filtered down to practically nothing and that's if you fully gorged her which he doesn't.

There is no indirect thralling, that's as weird as those that share a can of pop and call it indirect kissing. Neither is an actual thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes but my question is how many times as Sharon drank the MC blood? cause how much of the MC blood was left in Laurie when she drained her? was it enough to complete the thralling?
well there should been enuf blood to thrall laurie since there was enuf to thrall cave girl.

Reactions: Warscared

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Any part of it that did end up in Laurie's blood stream would have been pumped around and filtered down to practically nothing and that's if you fully gorged her which he doesn't.
source material says it takes one month for the blood to be gone, but for the rest you're correct that it wouldn't affect Sharon in any form besides giving Laurie's blood a better flavor.
however we also saw indirect thralling when the Douchebag made Sharon drink from the chalice at the investiture.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not sure whether that will play a role, this is not VTM in the end so I do agree with Avaron most likely, cannot be fully sure though.

Just one small thought I had that could be an interesting twist in this game. What if it is not MC that is part of either E or I's bloodline and C is indeed of the line of another power that is not playing a direct role in this game, but Sharon and now Laurie as well. If so she seems to be very far removed in generations and have not much of the power, but could that play a role in the things happening around her and also in her past? If there is something to be warned about Sharon's sire though that Sharon hides, well then we could have a talk between Laurie and Sharon soonish since that might threaten Laurie now as well.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not sure whether that will play a role, this is not VTM in the end so I do agree with Avaron most likely, cannot be fully sure though.

Just one small thought I had that could be an interesting twist in this game. What if it is not MC that is part of either E or I's bloodline and C is indeed of the line of another power that is not playing a direct role in this game, but Sharon and now Laurie as well. If so she seems to be very far removed in generations and have not much of the power, but could that play a role in the things happening around her and also in her past? If there is something to be warned about Sharon's sire though that Sharon hides, well then we could have a talk between Laurie and Sharon soonish since that might threaten Laurie now as well.
Facepalming is never nice. :p Also even if part of this game is based on VTM, it is not VTM. Nor do those rules apply all the time.

Considering MC not being a descendant of either sister, there was a remark from devs to Arigon when they revealed the power difference between vision girl as she was named than and C, where they said that C was not a (direct) descendant of her. There are quite a few weird things surrounding Sharon though amongst which the kind of enemies and allies she had and still survived before MC came along, considering her age and displayed powers. :p Her being very far down that line could explain some of them (since based on her displayed power levels she def is not a grand childe or such), though it can be likely something completely different as well. Still there are quite a few questions surrounding our little Sharon. :p

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Facepalming is never nice. :p Also even if part of this game is based on VTM, it is not VTM. Nor do those rules apply all the time.

Considering MC not being a descendant of either sister, there was a remark from devs to Arigon when they revealed the power difference between vision girl as she was named than and C, where they said that C was not a (direct) descendant of her. There are quite a few weird things surrounding Sharon though amongst which the kind of enemies and allies she had and still survived before MC came along, considering her age and displayed powers. :p Her being very far down that line could explain some of them (since based on her displayed power levels she def is not a grand childe or such), though it can be likely something completely different. Still there are quite a few questions surrounding our little Sharon. :p
sorry, I was just going throught my "reaction rotation", that theory might have merit, but the visions MC has are the biggest argument against it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
sorry, I was just going throught my "reaction rotation", that theory might have merit, but the visions MC has are the biggest argument against it.
Yes and no. It would only go against it if the sisters could only send those visions to someone in their bloodline. In that case the fact though both sisters seem to have been able to send MC visions could be a very interesting tidbit if that last is indeed the case and the path of blood vision was more E. :p

I suspect the sisters do not have that limitation though considering how close they are to the sources of all lines or may even be part of the sources themselves or that it is the nature of MC's power that enables him to have visions of both if that is the case. The sisters may well have thousands of very far removed descendants around that are mostly worthless to them and they do not feel any connection to or have just a very few still or none around around after their clashes over the millennia they feel a deep connection to or anything in between. Only devs can answer that if they wish or if that plays even a role in the game.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Considering MC not being a descendant of either sister, there was a remark from devs to Arigon when they revealed the power difference between vision girl as she was named than and C, where they said that C was not a (direct) descendant of her. There are quite a few weird things surrounding Sharon though amongst which the kind of enemies and allies she had and still survived before MC came along, considering her age and displayed powers. :p Her being very far down that line could explain some of them (since based on her displayed power levels she def is not a grand childe or such), though it can be likely something completely different as well. Still there are quite a few questions surrounding our little Sharon. :p
so generationally speaking, the MC can actually be Sharon great or even great grandaddy... weird way to insert incest into the game but i have seen worse adjustments or approaches!

Also the Andrew thing.. what if he was fucking the nanny? and that was their weird kink play and he just reverted back to his basic lymbic system calling on his lover (which with the sharing of blood aka as fluids kind of is...)!

as for people facepalming me over this... WHAT THE DADDY FUCKING THE SITTER IS UNHEARD OFF? uncultured swines!

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes