4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nos girl isn't my girlfriend, don't be silly.

She's my soulmate.

It's destiny.

I can totally tell after seeing her once and her saying a single sentence.

I'm totally not a crazy stalker bunny boiler type........... I like bunnies, i'd never boil one.

Bake slowly on a low heat coated with chilli, garlic and paprika however....

By far my favorite person to read.. agree with her.. disagree with her.. it doesn't matter.. Helps when needed.. and shoots down what needs to be shot down. Pretty sure I've been on the receiving end of both.

*tips hat

Metroid1988

Sep 20, 2017
So, I just caught up through the end of episode 3, and was ready to start episode 4, but when I go to have the new episode import the previous data, I get an exception and then my stats are all set to 1. Anyone else run into this? Is there a fix?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
well... he aint wrong... and since Astrid is one of the 5 love interests, I'll gladly enjoy that 3some with Sharon, and sinceboth gals take a long time to wake up, it will give me enough time to play doctor with the malakvian Ivy
Astrid ain't a love interest.
1- Calisto
2- Sharon
3- Laurie
4- Ivy
5- Carmen

Astrid ends. Soon. With or without a possible sex scene.
Either mommy drained her.
Or
Mommy gives her back for us to dispose of.

OR
If you didn't give her up, she will either be taken by the Princeps in the aftermath of the Nos Raid and the accusations about her will never be properly addressed, until you kill her during a rampage on the city.
Or
You end up killing her as a result of knowing that Sharon will never mete justice out.

In any case, Astrid never was, never will be a love interest.
Peace

Reactions: D Dog

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Avaron1974 " tongue punched that ferals fuck box like it was an ice cream bar in a desert. "
Just might be the greatest single sentence fragment on the entire website.....
Nos definitely are getting love here!
She did have boobies. Significant ones. Killer figure. I am guessing the after sex cuddles don't involve a lot of kissing though.... Maybe I am wrong????
I will have to bow to your wisdom on this point!
:p
Peace

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She did have boobies. Significant ones. Killer figure. I am guessing the after sex cuddles don't involve a lot of kissing
Oh, hunni, no.

I would give her a tongue bath so good you could eat your dinner off her but she can keep her mouth and those teeth to herself.

Closest i'm getting to Jaws the Vampire edition is a kiss on the cheek.

That being said, if I was banging Feral Nos it would be better than a guard dog. Aint no bitch breaking in when momma face chomper is home. I cannot be held responsible for anyone she eats that happens to invite themselves into my home.

May have to teach her to clean up after herself though because eeew.

Or I could go for shmexy sewer Nos which would probably make more sense. She at least looks like she could handle a hoover. Not that I saw any indication she knows how to clean what with them living in a sewer.

Am I just getting really pushy expecting violent vampires to act like any sort of domesticated person considering i'm all human and basically a walking buffet?

I mean, i've got no qualms about shmexy sewer Nos eating me as much as she likes but I am starting to think my idea of eating and hers would be slightly different.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Astrid ain't a love interest.
1- Calisto
2- Sharon
3- Laurie
4- Ivy
5- Carmen
Maybe I missed it among the thousands of pages, but was that list provided by the devs or it's just your gambler's confidence?
Laurie ends. Soon. With or without a possible sex scene.
you see what I did there? up till the latest update that sentence was possibly true under specific circumstances. So a main character being done for is something we can expect for all.
In any case, Astrid never was, never will be a love interest.
could you then please ask the devs, what was the purpose of the variable that gets triggered when MC touches Astrd in the cage? "astridstr", knowing that might put my mind at ease.

Dec 17, 2020
I'd surely bang both vision girl and her sister in the arse, making them go "drip, drip, drip" all over my phallus, provided they cure my MC's erectile dysfunctionality for good.

View attachment 1781748

View attachment 1781749
Don't care if they are god or demon, just need to penetrate them deeper each time.
I don't think we can fuck much in this VN, it's boring mostly, just the vampire plot is interesting in general but storytelling sucks real time. I mean we have yet to fuck Sharon, Laurie, Ivy, Malia, Zephyr, Olivia etc. let alone decayed monsters in puddles.
This game has two major issues ;
1. Limited & Boring sex scenes where everything lewd is hidden in darkness or darker shades of red / sometimes green even.
2. No steady character development but everything is kept random with bare minimum choices.

And another critical issue;
3. Redundancy. Going to sleep - Waking up - Going to sleep - Waking up - Learning some plot twist Vision - Sharon doing paperwork - other unnecessary repetitive stuff.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Maybe I missed it among the thousands of pages, but was that list provided by the devs or it's just your gambler's confidence?

you see what I did there? up till the latest update that sentence was possibly true under specific circumstances. So a main character being done for is something we can expect for all.

could you then please ask the devs, what was the purpose of the variable that gets triggered when MC touches Astrd in the cage? "astridstr", knowing that might put my mind at ease.
1-
List is provided by the following-
1a- Neither Goddess is on the love interest list= FOR SURE
2a- Zephir....sniffle.....is not on the love interest list = FOR SURE
3a- Malia is not on the love interest list = FOR SURE
4a- Nos chicks, except for Ava, are off the lists of love interests= FOR SURE- except as noted for Ginger fuck box penetration by an obscenely powerful and well guided tongue of soul mate skewering. :p
5a- Mirri is not on the love interest list = FOR SURE
6a- I know to 99% certainty Astrid's fated purpose
7a- Yes the following are your love interests; Calisto, Sharon, Laurie, Ivy, Carmen. The only question(s) remaining are;
Are you Lady Ava- if so, Feral, and all other Nos chicks are on your soul mate radar
Did you save Laurie
Have you been nice to Carmen
Will Ivy remain a human thrall or become a vampire.

Placing Laurie in that situational box does not change anything. Astrid is a full time antagonist, not a partial antagonist turned ally as in the case of Carmen.
Calisto is your sire and Dom Mommy. She will be a guest starring role in your Harem as she has shit to do in her own life.
Sharon is the soft lovey dovey interest and a part of a thruple whether your harem works out or not.
Laurie is the life long friend, most devoted love interest, and part of a thruple whether the rest of your harem works or not.
Carmen will be your most powerful, and arguably best match in your Harem or single route once embraced.
Ivy is the "Ingenuine" sub love interest, and will be a willing part of Immy's love Harem.

Direct questions such as what her variable means, are on the table of things I can ask, but that then violates my desire to not have things directly revealed. A pain for you I know, but my 99% guess is Astrid's variable has something to do with how her ending will come about... which could involve a final violent sex scene. She is irredeemable and untrustworthy, and at best, your MC has a very negative thought process about her. He would probably do Cindy, and all the Nos before touching Astrid, except as part of a snuff situation. Ayhsel might actually enjoy that.... I think what is most likely is that Calisto enjoyed her as a vile tasty snack, but may well have saved her as a reward, for us to enjoy,, with the understanding she must die, as taking a vampire unwillingly would have social implications.

Zephir is a far far more likely candidate for LI, as is Malia. I would actually trade Ivy for either one. I mean, 100x more likely I would fucking offer to share Avaron1974 's Nos with her, INSTEAD of risking Astrid, but I would be afraid her ferocious fuck box attack of her tongue would embarrass my manhood! c3p0 will of course jump on anything, per his own very brave admission, so I imagine he would join you in your lusty assault on the vile and putid nastiness that is Astrid!

I have already wagered a body part on Astrid's fate....
Given my win percentage, it would be a long shot for me to be wrong about Astrid.

But, if I am wrong, you will be welcome to her... I see her fate as a teaching moment, when the MC drains her down for knowledge purposes only, and to further distance himself from his flagging humanity.

Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So.... i have to ask, a Banana milkshake or a Banana-Milk shake?
cause i am still trying to Unsee the avaron-FeralNos image... thanks for that
That which has been seen, can never be Unseen.......
Besides, Nos need a bit of Ginger coloring, so watching a voracious Ginger assault on the various female Nos crotches would add that color!
Peace seems wrong now with the above, but peace none the less!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Oh, hunni, no.

I would give her a tongue bath so good you could eat your dinner off her but she can keep her mouth and those teeth to herself.

I mean, i've got no qualms about shmexy sewer Nos eating me as much as she likes but I am starting to think my idea of eating and hers would be slightly different.
Tongue Bath= need for some strong, strong mouth wash........
Your eating could easily be turned to a thralling moment if you get rough!!!!!!
Just sayin
Peace

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Speaking of Zephir, why isn't Sharon able to use her services? She works for the princeps not Marcius, so if she's passing messages for one archon she ought to be available for all of them.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Speaking of Zephir, why isn't Sharon able to use her services? She works for the princeps not Marcius, so if she's passing messages for one archon she ought to be available for all of them.
I imagine that her service would be available to Sharon, provided she figures out how to ask.

FunFuntomes You can wish for Astrid all you want, but my suggestion if you really want that model, is Taming of the Brat or something like that. Astrid is off the table of real love interests. You might get to have a sort of last supper with her, but nothing more serious, even if you save her from Calisto.

happy Saturday!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Oh I handed Astrid to Calisto straight away.

I would have wrapped that bitch up with a pink bow if asked. I appreciate that she orchestrated events that brought us Carmen but she is far too manipulative to let live.
Astrid is the embodiment of my first wife... Goes after everything she see's then drains them dry by sucking the life out of them. I'm not sure if I would entertain the idea of drinking here dry though. With her tastes I'm not sure what blood borne illnesses she carries. Best for Me as we Texans love BBQ. Stake her out in the backyard give her a bottle of your best red and tell her to enjoy the sunrise. Quick fried to a Crackling crunch.

• Haha
Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I hope we find out the full backstory behind Astrid at some point. Especially the part involving Sharon. I wonder if she narced on Sharon feeding blood to Andrew's sick daughter the same way she did to Laurie.
Sharon's super-hostile reaction to sending Astrid off with mommy makes me think there used to be a blood bond there.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Astrid is the embodiment of my first wife... Goes after everything she see's then drains them dry by sucking the life out of them. I'm not sure if I would entertain the idea of drinking here dry though. With her tastes I'm not sure what blood borne illnesses she carries. Best for Me as we Texans love BBQ. Stake her out in the backyard give her a bottle of your best red and tell her to enjoy the sunrise. Quick fried to a Crackling crunch.
I hope we find out the full backstory behind Astrid at some point. Especially the part involving Sharon. I wonder if she narced on Sharon feeding blood to Andrew's sick daughter the same way she did to Laurie.
Sharon's super-hostile reaction to sending Astrid off with mommy makes me think there used to be a blood bond there.
I think I mentioned a similar resemblance to my ex wife as well. She is full on a menace.

No blood bond. There was an Almost blood bond. Sharon discusses that in the story, when telling the MC about it.
She came along after the bit with the indiscretion of the blood. I do not think it was Andrew's daughter unless he had two of them, I think it was his wife. I believe Sharon is his biological daughter.

Happy Saturday evening

• Wow
Reactions: Warscared

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I do not think it was Andrew's daughter unless he had two of them, I think it was his wife. I believe Sharon is his biological daughter.
No, this one is explicitly spelled out in the game during ep 1 & 2. Sharon was Andrew's babysitter before she was turned. Later she was feeding blood to Andrew's daughter Millie, who had multiple sclerosis. Sharon's indiscretion was discovered by Archon Miles, who banished her from the southern part of the city. Millie & Andrews wife disappeared (probably by the Archon).

No need for theory crafting this time, Sharon isn't Andrew's daughter. Andrew is just protective of young women that remind him of Millie.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes