1)
  1. Vampire Goddess Sister
  2. Other Vampire Goddess Sister
  3. Callisto
  4. MC
2)
  1. One of the Vampire Goddess Sister
  2. Callisto
  3. Either of Fabian, Cindy, Virgila aka Arcas aka Plublius (?) aka first childe of Calisto, first childe of Calisto
  4. MC
3)
  1. One of the Vampire Goddess Sister
  2. Callisto
  3. Some other badass vampire not know yet
  4. MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't agree with ranking Virgil and the Princeps that high At best they are like 9th and 8th gen
The probably drained some vamps but they are not even close to MC. They would've killed him already
However i do agree they probably serve Arcas as we in a way serve Calisto

Cindy is like an ancient thrall like probably a guardian of Calisto's temple

Fabian is more like a 6th or 7th gen he isn't a direct descendant from Calisto or the vision girls he was sired by a childe of Calisto that was killed

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I don't agree with ranking Virgil and the Princeps that high At best they are like 9th and 8th gen
The probably drained some vamps but they are not even close to MC. They would've killed him already
However i do agree they probably serve Arcas as we in a way serve Calisto

Cindy is like an ancient thrall like probably a guardian of Calisto's temple

Fabian is more like a 6th or 7th gen he isn't a direct descendant from Calisto or the vision girls he was sired by a childe of Calisto that was killed

Just my 2 cents
I do think there is a significant chance Fabian was sired by Arcas. I don't think she has had any other childer. Just my opinion on that part.

Cindy..... I am thinking she "could" be an ancient ghoul like you are saying... I mean it is possible. But she is active during the night time, seemingly exclusively. She argues with and man handles other vampires. She is a vampire in my book. She might even be related to the bloodline as I have mentioned. She also "could" be another bloodline that is serving Calisto. We know she is the sometimes enforcer of Calisto. She tossed Frank off the Temple grounds. She seems to be very strong.

Virgil remains my candidate for the Arcas character, so I rank him 5th gen. (maybe recently 4th if he snacked on a naughty tid bit) which would make him a handful for Calisto. Hence the need for the MC.

Having Arcas hidden is appealing. Having Virgil and the Princeps serving him that way would be appealing. I don't know on this one..... good thought. I think Virgil is the Alpha over Roland lol.

So rankings again as of the END of the novel,
If we assume that the evil taunting devs are NOT playing with my emotions, then......

1- Vision Girl-Insert the one of your choice, but it is Inanna in my book.
2- Vision Girl- put into torpor again, Ereshkigal
3- Calisto
4- MC

If on the other hand.... I am being made into a fanboi remote S&M pleasure bot

1- Inanna
2- Calisto
3- MC- Amongst means could be in position 3 I suppose (Post diablerie of Arcas)
4- Fabian

I am seeking therapy and ask that my condition and ongoing treatment be respected by the media.

I wonder if the Team E equivalent of Calisto will make an appearance. That could fuck with all my calculus.

Argh!
Peace

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Been sitting on this game for a while. How close is it to 100% Was good enough that I wanted to hold off until complete.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Is it weird I thought she was cute?

I've never had particularly high standards but I would have my head betwixt her thighs faster than she could say "tongue me ginger whore"......

I vote her for main LI.
Just so you know....
I stopped breathing temporarily, due to laughing too hard.....
"I've never had particularly high standards but I would have my head betwixt her thighs faster than she could say "tongue me ginger whore"......"
I can't un-see where my mind went with this.....
:p

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ava Dahling,
Do let me know if you find any of those gray parts Sword Boy was referring to with your new girl friend.
:D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ava Dahling,
Do let me know if you find any of those gray parts Sword Boy was referring to with your new girl friend.
:D
Nos girl isn't my girlfriend, don't be silly.

She's my soulmate.

It's destiny.

I can totally tell after seeing her once and her saying a single sentence.

I'm totally not a crazy stalker bunny boiler type........... I like bunnies, i'd never boil one.

Bake slowly on a low heat coated with chilli, garlic and paprika however....

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Nos girl isn't my girlfriend, don't be silly.

She's my soulmate.

It's destiny.

I can totally tell after seeing her once and her saying a single sentence.

I'm totally not a crazy stalker bunny boiler type........... I like bunnies, i'd never boil one.

Bake slowly on a low heat coated with chilli, garlic and paprika however....
If I had a soul, and well, XX chromosomes, I would be jealous, but who am I to stand in the way of that kind of devotion!!
:love:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: yltohawk and c3p0
Oct 17, 2020
After finishing the current version, my mind immediately went to a few different scenarios regarding the possible later storyline.. I have quite a few, but I'll just put the top three or so here for now haha

Scenario 1:
I do love Sharon and think she's dope, however, from what I could gather throughout the gameplay and her relationship with a few other vamps, (as many others have said as well) I just don't really see her as making it to the end of the story. Throughout the game I got the impression that she's rather emotional, in a way, and tends to make some rash decisions, especially regarding certain issues and people; and I have a feeling that that would be her undoing; by making a rash/hasty decision to protect someone or go after someone, she would either be killed, exiled, or something along those lines.

Scenario 2:
Most of my scenarios have to do with her not making it; now with that being said- I think that if she does die and is written out of the story, I have a feeling that our MC might actually take over her territory. It won't be an easy thing, and obviously there would be others who would wanna interfere and/or kill us, but I think that, in this scenario, if she does die and we become Archon, we'd take over her territory. The reason I say this is because, yes, she's a normal vamp, but our beloved MC is from an ancient lineage/bloodline, which means he's stronger and has the ability to either absorb other powers, or he just has access to them b/c of the bloodline. With that being said, if he does become archon, there's a possibility that it could be with the help of Calisto as well. And with our MC being as strong as he already is, and his unknown amount of abilities, I think that he might be one of the strongest vamps out there; not THE strongest, just ONE of them.

Scenario 3:
The last scenario I'll be putting here is that, yeah, I know I said that most of my scenarios revolve around Sharon not really making it to the end, however, in this scenario she does. For some reason I also though of both our MC and Sharon still being together and ruling together. I also think that, in this scenario, there might be a path or story arch where we ultimately go after.. uhh.. whatever the fuck baldy boi's name is again.. Mar-someshit.. This one is short, and I haven't really thought of it that much, but yeh.. tat's where it stands currently.. still reigning co-archons of a (possibly) expanded and/or successful/profitable territory.

One of the other things I thought of would be that, if it ultimately comes out that our MC is hella fucking strong and from an old ass bloodline/lineage, I think that the other elders/members/council dudes might ultimately stand with us, rathe than against us, which would ultimately trigger baldy boi into doing some stupid shit like going after our MC or Sharon, which either gets him killed, or both him and Sharon and just leaving our MC to swoop in and do his stuff (duno what that is yet though..)

But yeah.. that's basically it. Again, I don't have further insight into the story like some of y'all might have since I'm not part of Discord or any patreon (I prefer to be surprised with what the update brings). This is just my opinions and some random ass ideas I had that snowballed into some wannabe rough ideas of storyline stuff lol. Mostly just some bullshit, but yeh lol..

ALSO, I did not read other people's ideas/conclusions yet.. been kinda busy with Uni stuff, so yeah lol.. I'll read it as soon as I have time again..

(also plz don't be harsh.. these are just some random stuff I thought of x] )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
After finishing the current version, my mind immediately went to a few different scenarios regarding the possible later storyline.. I have quite a few, but I'll just put the top three or so here for now haha

Scenario 1:
I do love Sharon and think she's dope, however, from what I could gather throughout the gameplay and her relationship with a few other vamps, (as many others have said as well) I just don't really see her as making it to the end of the story. Throughout the game I got the impression that she's rather emotional, in a way, and tends to make some rash decisions, especially regarding certain issues and people; and I have a feeling that that would be her undoing; by making a rash/hasty decision to protect someone or go after someone, she would either be killed, exiled, or something along those lines.

Scenario 2:
Most of my scenarios have to do with her not making it; now with that being said- I think that if she does die and is written out of the story, I have a feeling that our MC might actually take over her territory. It won't be an easy thing, and obviously there would be others who would wanna interfere and/or kill us, but I think that, in this scenario, if she does die and we become Archon, we'd take over her territory. The reason I say this is because, yes, she's a normal vamp, but our beloved MC is from an ancient lineage/bloodline, which means he's stronger and has the ability to either absorb other powers, or he just has access to them b/c of the bloodline. With that being said, if he does become archon, there's a possibility that it could be with the help of Calisto as well. And with our MC being as strong as he already is, and his unknown amount of abilities, I think that he might be one of the strongest vamps out there; not THE strongest, just ONE of them.

Scenario 3:
The last scenario I'll be putting here is that, yeah, I know I said that most of my scenarios revolve around Sharon not really making it to the end, however, in this scenario she does. For some reason I also though of both our MC and Sharon still being together and ruling together. I also think that, in this scenario, there might be a path or story arch where we ultimately go after.. uhh.. whatever the fuck baldy boi's name is again.. Mar-someshit.. This one is short, and I haven't really thought of it that much, but yeh.. tat's where it stands currently.. still reigning co-archons of a (possibly) expanded and/or successful/profitable territory.

One of the other things I thought of would be that, if it ultimately comes out that our MC is hella fucking strong and from an old ass bloodline/lineage, I think that the other elders/members/council dudes might ultimately stand with us, rathe than against us, which would ultimately trigger baldy boi into doing some stupid shit like going after our MC or Sharon, which either gets him killed, or both him and Sharon and just leaving our MC to swoop in and do his stuff (duno what that is yet though..)

But yeah.. that's basically it. Again, I don't have further insight into the story like some of y'all might have since I'm not part of Discord or any patreon (I prefer to be surprised with what the update brings). This is just my opinions and some random ass ideas I had that snowballed into some wannabe rough ideas of storyline stuff lol. Mostly just some bullshit, but yeh lol..

ALSO, I did not read other people's ideas/conclusions yet.. been kinda busy with Uni stuff, so yeah lol.. I'll read it as soon as I have time again..

(also plz don't be harsh.. these are just some random stuff I thought of x] )
No problem. :) Just for me somehow if Sharon would die I am not so sure that MC would have any interest in the Archon position or that responsibility in the first place. Yeah Sharon likes that game and what comes with it, MC though has shown no signs of that as such, just he supports her in it and then gets others like Malia and Markus coming directly to him. Without Sharon he might well just walk away from being an Archon after having exacted an extremely bloody revenge on any that hurt her. :p

Power rankings: who knows what it will be in the end, Too many options with both sisters being alive at end, Tiamat or someone similar making an appearance, Arcas not being an enemy in the end. Worryingly some of those options might mean C might not make it either especially if devs count one or both of the sisters in a forced extremely deep torpor as still being present. :p Well just one if the devs have a load of twists in store for us and sisters in torpor do not count :p:

Tiamat or similar
C
Arcas
MC

One thing though if Fabian would be a relatively young (say 500-1000 years old) childe of Arcas, then we can be quite sure C knows Arcas is still around. Well then based on her behavior she either does not really fear his power or does not expect him to hunt her (maybe hubris on her side?). The reveal who Fabian is exactly in the end might be quite telling indeed about quite a few relations in game and how the devs set up the family or blood lines of those so called gods. My personal suspicion is that in the world of this game all those different gods are the same vampires, just named differently and not that the Greek ones are the childe of the Egyptian and them of the Sumerian with maybe some Norse gods or South American or Asian having hopped over. Which means there might be myths about Zeus, Pluto/Hades and Hera and vamps inspiring them, but that is what those stories are just myths and tall tales ispired by the actions of some very powerful vamps where in some cases it might even be different vamps inspiring one character like Zeus.

Now Arigon might like this one though considering his old Astrid theories, it is kinda funny that the god of the Underworld role of E in Greek, Roman and Egyptian mythology was filled by a male brother of the supreme deity of the pantheon, opposite of that of the Norse funnily enough. :p Does E have a little extra surprise hidden or is what he suspected Astrid to be or is it just an example of the distortion in myths as I mentioned above where E was made male, since that fit better with the cultures of those people making the myths based on the actions of those powerful vamps in this game? :p That might also mean though that I might actually be also Zeus or Osiris as well and not just Hera or Isis what we would normally suspect in myths. :p

Just as I still have a remark from Arigon in my head from the devs that C was not a direct descendant of Vision Girl, they did not use Inanna then. Now to me that would mean either other line or beyond grandchild at least. I might misremember though, but if other line then we might have another power interfering already at least indirectly.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
No problem. :) Just for me somehow if Sharon would die I am not so sure that MC would have any interest in the Archon position or that responsibility in the first place. Yeah Sharon likes that game and what comes with it, MC though has shown no signs of that as such, just he supports her in it and then gets others like Malia and Markus coming directly to him. Without Sharon he might well just walk away from being an Archon after having exacted an extremely bloody revenge on any that hurt her. :p

Power rankings: who knows what it will be in the end, Too many options with both sisters being alive at end, Tiamat or someone similar making an appearance, Arcas not being an enemy in the end. Worryingly some of those options might mean C might not make it either especially if devs count one or both of the sisters in a forced extremely deep torpor as still being present. :p

One thing though if Fabian would be a relatively young (say 500-1000 years old) childe of Arcas, then we can be quite sure C knows Arcas is still around. Well then based on her behavior she either does not really fear his power or does not expect him to hunt her.
See, this is what I like haha.. you just pointed out the one fact that I overlooked haha.. I completely forgot that MC isn't really into the whole political aspect and paperwork of being Archon.. Mc is more of a go-getter and seems to prefer being a man of action and out in the field rather than sitting behind a desk. At most, he'd probably be co-archon with Sharon or something.. Still basically get some form of the title and is still able to get down and dirty with what needs to be done.

Thanks!:D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And with our MC being as strong as he already is, and his unknown amount of abilities, I think that he might be one of the strongest vamps out there; not THE strongest, just ONE of them.
He is.

By the end of the game he will be around the 4th strongest and that's including the goddess types.

So likely will be the 2 goddess ones, Calisto and then MC.

Even now he could probably take nearly everyone that was in the room when Sharon was being judged. The only downside he has is his age. Only Laurie is younger than him.

By the end of the game he will be to other vampires what Inanna is to us. Way above their level.

If we end the game with Calisto on friendly terms he'll be pretty much untouchable.

See, this is what I like haha.. you just pointed out the one fact that I overlooked haha.. I completely forgot that MC isn't really into the whole political aspect and paperwork of being Archon.. Mc is more of a go-getter and seems to prefer being a man of action and out in the field rather than sitting behind a desk. At most, he'd probably be co-archon with Sharon or something.. Still basically get some form of the title and is still able to get down and dirty with what needs to be done.

Thanks!:D

Way I see it, he'll be Archon but IF Sharon is killed then Carmen will be doing the admin side of things. He'll get the title, she'll get the paperwork.

Oct 17, 2020
He is.

By the end of the game he will be around the 4th strongest and that's including the goddess types.

So likely will be the 2 goddess ones, Calisto and then MC.

Even now he could probably take nearly everyone that was in the room when Sharon was being judged. The only downside he has is his age. Only Laurie is younger than him.

By the end of the game he will be to other vampires what Inanna is to us. Way above their level.

If we end the game with Calisto on friendly terms he'll be pretty much untouchable.
Truth.. The main reason why I said he wasn't the strongest was because I don't know if they intend to introduce any other main high up strong peeps, as well as his age. He will get there, just needs some more time to develop his skills and whatnot.

I'm really excited to see where the devs take this though, this is one of my utmost favorite games I've ever come across. This, and The Bite: Revenant I LOVE these kinds of games, but I'm having so much damn trouble finding other games like this, so I'm so thankful to have found these tbh.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Truth.. The main reason why I said he wasn't the strongest was because I don't know if they intend to introduce any other main high up strong peeps, as well as his age. He will get there, just needs some more time to develop his skills and whatnot.

I'm really excited to see where the devs take this though, this is one of my utmost favorite games I've ever come across. This, and The Bite: Revenant I LOVE these kinds of games, but I'm having so much damn trouble finding other games like this, so I'm so thankful to have found these tbh.
Honestly, I don't think it would matter if they introduced anyone else now.

I don't think there is going to be any on Calisto's level and we're her childe so anyone appearing now with that kind of power will likely be for us to bitch slap for the end fight.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes