4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Oct 17, 2020
Honestly, I don't think it would matter if they introduced anyone else now.

I don't think there is going to be any on Calisto's level and we're her childe so anyone appearing now with that kind of power will likely be for us to bitch slap for the end fight.
Loool:KEK: I just sat here imagining the MC bitch slapping some vamp or something who thought they were all badass and strong:LUL:

Oct 17, 2020
It's so what I want to do with that prick that was harassing Sharon.

He's all "I am the Archon, fear me"...

MC walks on all "You are in my seat *bitch slap* now make me a sammitch"
Lmao SAME! Like for real though.. I can't wait for the point in the story when we might be able to either kill his annoying ass, or just slap the shit out of him:ROFLMAO:

Tbh, if there was an option to keep him as a servant?? Ooooh you bes know Imma keep him as one.. Oh how the mighty hath fallen.. From archon to kitchen bitch:LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Lmao SAME! Like for real though.. I can't wait for the point in the story when we might be able to either kill his annoying ass, or just slap the shit out of him:ROFLMAO:

Tbh, if there was an option to keep him as a servant?? Ooooh you bes know Imma keep him as one.. Oh how the mighty hath fallen.. From archon to kitchen bitch:LUL:
please, Mr Clean can't even button his own shirt and you think he'd make a good servant ?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Nos girl isn't my girlfriend, don't be silly.

She's my soulmate.

It's destiny.

I can totally tell after seeing her once and her saying a single sentence.

I'm totally not a crazy stalker bunny boiler type........... I like bunnies, i'd never boil one.

Bake slowly on a low heat coated with chilli, garlic and paprika however....
Wow... LOL, is she the Ying to your yang? Actually I could envision it, her being so brazen and direct, and you being the quiet and demure ginger that you are it fits.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It's so what I want to do with that prick that was harassing Sharon.

He's all "I am the Archon, fear me"...

MC walks on all "You are in my seat *bitch slap* now make me a sammitch"
How about this. You walk in flip a Dik-Pix at him and when he rises in anger you kick him in the teabags through the ceiling in front of his court. That would settle any and all dissident activity.

• Haha

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Now Arigon might like this one though considering his old Astrid theories, it is kinda funny that the god of the Underworld role of E in Greek, Roman and Egyptian mythology was filled by a male brother of the supreme deity of the pantheon, opposite of that of the Norse funnily enough. :p Does E have a little extra surprise hidden

The Suprise would be that she was a Futa. Brother and sister rolled into one, that way your theory could grow legs. In this case three of them LOL.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now Arigon might like this one though considering his old Astrid theories, it is kinda funny that the god of the Underworld role of E in Greek, Roman and Egyptian mythology was filled by a male brother of the supreme deity of the pantheon, opposite of that of the Norse funnily enough. :p Does E have a little extra surprise hidden

The Suprise would be that she was a Futa. Brother and sister rolled into one, that way your theory could grow legs. In this case three of them LOL.
I was more talking about the fleshcrafting, which would also explain how the two sisters look exactly alike if not twins. Then again that would work as well. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow... LOL, is she the Ying to your yang? Actually I could envision it, her being so brazen and direct, and you being the quiet and demure ginger that you are it fits.
See ...... destiny.

For realsies though, we needs a Nos LI.

Now I know it might not be the most popular opinion and some people might find the idea of having sex with something that looks like a dried out corpse that's been out in the sun for a few weeks and now resembles a walking, talking grey prune........

But I would still have tongue punched that ferals fuck box like it was an ice cream bar in a desert.

Sure she was all "RAWR I WANNA EAT YOUR FACE" but with less words and more bitey but it's only cos she was under goddess mind control.

I bet she'd be a sweetheart normally.

Plus she was already naked so saves time getting to the lurve .... and boobs.

Which she had.

I saw them.

Now I understand that all may make me sound like a bit of a pervy slut but before you all pass judgement just know I typed all that out while drinking tea with my pinkie sticking out which makes me very ladylike i'll have you know.

Also a liar, i'm drinking banana milkshake ... but i'm using a straw because i'm not a savage.

So .... yeah .... Nos need love.

Oct 17, 2020
See ...... destiny.

Now I know it might not be the most popular opinion and some people might find the idea of having sex with something that looks like a dried out corpse that's been out in the sun for a few weeks and now resembles a walking, talking grey prune........

But I would still have tongue punched that ferals fuck box like it was an ice cream bar in a desert.

Sure she was all "RAWR I WANNA EAT YOUR FACE" but with less words and more bitey but it's only cos she was under goddess mind control.

I bet she'd be a sweetheart normally.

Plus she was already naked so saves time getting to the lurve .... and boobs.

Which she had.

I saw them.

Now I understand that all may make me sound like a bit of a pervy slut but before you all pass judgement just know I typed all that out while drinking tea with my pinkie sticking out which makes me very ladylike i'll have you know.

Also a liar, i'm drinking banana milkshake ... but i'm using a straw because i'm not a savage.

So .... yeah .... Nos need love.
I'm sorry.. but your post had me absolutely fucking WHEEZING:ROFLMAO::LOL: I love it omfg:KEK::LUL:

• Haha

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
See ...... destiny.

Didn't read more, you already have me there. So what?

Ayhsel want Astrid or any other crazy one.
Arigon want Zehpir.
I usually take all I can get including a female Nos LI or crazy ones:LOL:.

Perhaps in the next bet, Arigon use as stake that he will get a sex change. I mean if all things goes wrong, he don't have balls and a penis anymore, so....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai and Arigon

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
@Ayhsel want Astrid or any other crazy one.
well... he aint wrong... and since Astrid is one of the 5 love interests, I'll gladly enjoy that 3some with Sharon, and sinceboth gals take a long time to wake up, it will give me enough time to play doctor with the malakvian Ivy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Didn't read more, you already have me there. So what?

Ayhsel want Astrid or any other crazy one.
Arigon want Zehpir.
I usually take all I can get including a female Nos LI or crazy ones:LOL:.

Perhaps in the next bet, Arigon use as stake that he will get a sex change. I mean if all things goes wrong, he don't have balls and a penis anymore, so....:ROFLMAO:
01.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
only just started episode 1 recently but after getting those powers that basicly negate the gains I got by choosing only stealth and prowess choices I am starting think I was supposed to choose charsima shit. I only have 3....

Not to mention I havent seen a single scene.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to mention I havent seen a single scene.
If you are here for sex scenes you are going to be very disappointed, there are only a couple in the entire game and they are very spread out.

This is 99.9% story with 0.1% sex and it's looking like it will stay that way.

This one is only for people looking for story.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes