4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so generationally speaking, the MC can actually be Sharon great or even great grandaddy... weird way to insert incest into the game but i have seen worse adjustments or approaches!

Also the Andrew thing.. what if he was fucking the nanny? and that was their weird kink play and he just reverted back to his basic lymbic system calling on his lover (which with the sharing of blood aka as fluids kind of is...)!

as for people facepalming me over this... WHAT THE DADDY FUCKING THE SITTER IS UNHEARD OFF? uncultured swines!
MC would not be (grand)daddy, but possibly a great great uncle. :p Now we simply do not know if the oldest generation of vamps would be connected in any way beyond being created by same creators and if they could generate childe through regular sex or most likely only the way vamps can do now by turning them, game just has not told us yet anything about it or the elders except some vague rambling by the skalds I assume was important and more or less true. :p Still if my weird theory would be true that Sharon would be a 10th or more gens removed descendant of either of the sisters, I somewhat doubt Mc would be as well and most unlikely same sister (even if just for drama's sake :p), but in the end likely all vamps existing nowadays will be descendants of only a handful to max a few hundred original vamps and both sisters might have thousands of descendants and everyone in game could be one if that is how devs wanted to go. :p

For now all we know for sure is that MC was created by C for whatever reason, he had some vision of a girl that seemed quite old and powerful. Was kept away from that cave earlier by her, where in last update she stayed away and he met someone looking very similar to that girl that was quite powerful and hostile and Sharon, the seemingly weakest of the ladies around MC turned Laurie or Laurie died. (I do suspect MC to at least have some questions about fact she looked like girl of his visions in next update, whether we get any definite answers though already is another question even if we expect they are I and E. :p)

Which last could just be for some lolz in the harem games or could be more. Somehow I have a suspicion though that both Sharon and Laurie dying will be a game over condition and also still wondering what that early warning of C on her throne devouring Sharon was about. Why would Vision Girl if she is E or I care in the first place about that or was that just about sowing distrust into MC for C?

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2020
Yes, even the stats are random even if you do things exactly - you don't end up with similar stats everytime (Mods & Cheats helps) in this VN, same goes for character development and annoying file size on separate episodes. (n)
This VN neither has animation, nor playlist audio, nor gallery, nor quest system, nor H- scenes, nor elaborate fight sequences. Only still image (reused) and text without much choices, yet it needs four separate VN episodes already which contains numerous errors and wrong image pointers. Devs hardly pay attention- ep4:up2 is around 700+mb already with not even 10 mins of total content, soon it'll be 4-5GB in size & they'd jump on with ep5.
Yes that's what? I've said. 'Redundancy' both in terms of episodes saves and in the actual gameplay attributes. And don't pay much attention to trolls, they're abundantly available on every thread. That's something common for asses(donkeys) they're of same opinion always in a drove. They cannot tolerate fresh ideas or opinions. They're often ranting about self constructed conspiracy theories rather than actual VN / game material publicly available.

You've made quite a few posts in this thread and i'm curious, would you like some cheese to go with all that whine?
So by your logic you must be an obese in a drunken stupor.:ROFLMAO:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
What if it is not MC that is part of either E or I's bloodline and C is indeed of the line of another power that is not playing a direct role in this game
So I've looked up some lore on Inanna and according to the myths she was quite the "slut" (sounds like MC with him being "pepe le pew with fangs") and one time she cursed a town by turning all the water into blood. and this might be what in rebirth is causing vampires to need blood. On the other hand, E was the goddess of the underworld and when I tried to usurp her throne, E killed her and kept her captive in her domanin. So perhaps E is the source of the unlife of vampires. Maybe MC indeed is just an average vampire joe with an ancient sire, but his personality makes him atuned enough to the source to recieve visions of the sisters.

I've been also pondering about Arcas... and I'm certain, Arigon is betting on the wrong horse... For starters the premise of vampire stories is that they disguise themselves among human society, and here we have THE Calisto aka Ursa major. So it's plausible to assume the myth about her circulates. But what if the ending of the myth was tweeked and tells of her death by the hands of her childe? Fabian tells MC to not mention Calisto's name, but what harm could a random name do, unless Fabian knows that there might be some Elders that might associate the name with the myth and deduct that Calisto survived. We also knows that Calisto hasn't embraced anyone in centuries, and it could be because she's still not over having to kill Arcas. At the start Calisto ponders why would gods act, perhaps in that moment she was reminescing of Hera and how she manipulated Arcas into trying to slay her. So Arcas is either dead or and that's a stretch, there wasn't any Arcas before and MC will have the role of Arcas in Calisto's story.
How does it play with Virgil's interest in finding MC's sire ? Well... he's a questor and in roman times a questor was both the treasurer and a detective. Perhaps Likesblondes fused the roles of Questor and Censor (official with the purpose of controlling people getting promoted) and Virgil is simply investigating a breach of laws (MC to all intent and purpose is legally a sireless vampire sired by someone who embraced him without permission) and Sharon's sudden and unearned promotion (considering her charge blabbered about vampires to Laurie) just didn't ease his suspicions about MC's sire. And being an inquiring vampire with years of experience in reading faccial expression, Virgil didn't buy the story of MC not knowing who sired him.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So I've looked up some lore on Inanna and according to the myths she was quite the "slut" (sounds like MC with him being "pepe le pew with fangs") and one time she cursed a town by turning all the water into blood. and this might be what in rebirth is causing vampires to need blood. On the other hand, E was the goddess of the underworld and when I tried to usurp her throne, E killed her and kept her captive in her domanin. So perhaps E is the source of the unlife of vampires. Maybe MC indeed is just an average vampire joe with an ancient sire, but his personality makes him atuned enough to the source to recieve visions of the sisters.

I've been also pondering about Arcas... and I'm certain, Arigon is betting on the wrong horse... For starters the premise of vampire stories is that they disguise themselves among human society, and here we have THE Calisto aka Ursa major. So it's plausible to assume the myth about her circulates. But what if the ending of the myth was tweeked and tells of her death by the hands of her childe? Fabian tells MC to not mention Calisto's name, but what harm could a random name do, unless Fabian knows that there might be some Elders that might associate the name with the myth and deduct that Calisto survived. We also knows that Calisto hasn't embraced anyone in centuries, and it could be because she's still not over having to kill Arcas. At the start Calisto ponders why would gods act, perhaps in that moment she was reminescing of Hera and how she manipulated Arcas into trying to slay her. So Arcas is either dead or and that's a stretch, there wasn't any Arcas before and MC will have the role of Arcas in Calisto's story.
How does it play with Virgil's interest in finding MC's sire ? Well... he's a questor and in roman times a questor was both the treasurer and a detective. Perhaps Likesblondes fused the roles of Questor and Censor (official with the purpose of controlling people getting promoted) and Virgil is simply investigating a breach of laws (MC to all intent and purpose is legally a sireless vampire sired by someone who embraced him without permission) and Sharon's sudden and unearned promotion (considering her charge blabbered about vampires to Laurie) just didn't ease his suspicions about MC's sire. And being an inquiring vampire with years of experience in reading faccial expression, Virgil didn't buy the story of MC not knowing who sired him.
Well to be honest my read of Virgil as being the hidden power behind the throne of the princeps does conform to that of Arigon, we might both be wrong though. If true him showing himself there to MC would be a sign he is worried or at least interested in Sharon's sudden quick rise to power. So yeah I do think Virgil is more powerful as the princeps and though I am also more doubtful he is Arcas, though Arigon has some interesting arguments for it and he may well be right. That is one of the reasons I am still more looking at why Vision Girl would be sending visions to MC (though to be fair that fact he is the MC in itself is a good enough reason with the protection of plot armor :p), instead of for example C in the first place. Beyond fact MC is the MC of this game, it would make more sense at first glance for Vision Girl to deal with C directly. Arigon uses the threat of Arcas as a reason and there may be others like C being way less pliable and usable as MC or that Vision Girl knows C is already targeted by other side (Arcas possibly again).

I do suspect Virgil is an enemy and a worthy one even for MC if is not Arcas. Now I have no hard proof for it in game but I suspect he is Roman and that would make him not only over 1500 years old but he also is in a position of power so we are talking likely both age and innate power to make him a worthy stepping stone for MC, considering C and both sisters are likely out of his league however strong MC is and Virgil (or princeps if we are wrong about Virgil, with just princeps being a lot younger likely) will likely soon have all the reason in the world to think MC is a danger to his power base or a disruption to his peace after the fallout of that cave visit, Astrid and the hunters and all becomes public, even if he is not connected to either sister or has any goals related to them. Which is not for sure a given if he is indeed a 2000 year old vamp, it might be no coincidence he resides close to two elder vamps in torpor, just as the Temple being there as a coincidence is not impossible, but unlikely. :p

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Wait I thought of something, what if later on we find out that Andrew’s daughter and wife end up being turned or thrall by Archon Miles and for punishment, He made them his slaves and forced to serve him for an eternity

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon and cxx

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I am still more looking at why Vision Girl would be sending visions to MC (though to be fair that fact he is the MC in itself is a good enough reason with the protection of plot armor :p), instead of for example C in the first place. Beyond fact MC is the MC of this game, it would make more sense at first glance for Vision Girl to deal with C directly. Arigon uses the threat of Arcas as a reason and there may be others like C being way less pliable and usable as MC or that Vision Girl knows C is already targeted by other side (Arcas possibly again).
if vision girl is Inanna as we suspect, in the myths she' depicted as one chasing after new lovers, and always as youthful. so she might be simply after MC's dick... in those same myths her lovers meet tragic ends often at her hand. However Inanna was never depicted as mature or a mother, so she perhaps doesn't connect with C .
I do suspect Virgil is an enemy and a worthy one even for MC if is not Arcas. Now I have no hard proof for it in game but I suspect he is Roman and that would make him not only over 1500 years
Virgil is either a roman, or he's LARPing as one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and Arigon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait I thought of something, what if later on we find out that Andrew’s daughter and wife end up being turned or thrall by Archon Miles and for punishment, He made them his slaves and forced to serve him for an eternity
That is also a possibility.

It is kinda what the story implies too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and Arigon

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
So I died.. from what I gather I've been to much of a puss in my actions. What I'm looking for is what's the best way to do this and get back on track :)

What's the best way.. Download every episode and leave them on my computer? Is each chapter a stand alone? Like books in a series?

I was pissed when I died.. but replaying this chapter doesn't give me a way out.. so I walked away for a few days before I decided.. Since I really love this game and it's my own fault for how it ended up.. let's do it right.

Any thoughts are advice are appreciated.. cause I ain't going nowhere..

Edit: Appreciate the quick and timely responses. Going back one episode and fixing it.. AND on top of that... going back and downloading every episode later.. cause hey I'm old and every time I start over... it's like a new game to me.

I'm back! Just wanted to say I downloaded everything.. played again from the beginning.. made some hard choices.. and HAD A BLAST..

God I love this game.. maybe not as much as..

Avaron1974
Nos girl isn't my girlfriend, don't be silly. She's my soulmate. It's destiny.

but I'm a close second. :)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
All interesting!

I have seen nothing yet though to make me change my thought process.

Inanna has MANY many more aspects than a young love starved goddess.

She is the destroyer of realms, stealer of powers, patron of the sky, destroyer of the mountain, Isis, Shiva, and a lot more. She has bled into almost every pantheon, which is appropriate for an ancient iconic goddess.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that she is not after the MC for his sexual potential. She has needs and interests that go so far beyond that, that she has to focus on before any of that silliness. She needs to exact vengeance on her sister before anything, and that requires rising and doing so quickly, hopefully before Ereshkigal is ready for her. Of course, my money is on them rising more or less simultaneously, but that could be a part of why a potentially corrupted Arcas-my mind Virgil, could be acting against her rising, and thus a threat to Calisto. This could certainly account for Inanna whispering her desire to embrace the MC to Calisto.

As for the other thoughts, well I think we will see. I certainly think many things are possible, but my basics are still my heavy betting favorites.

yes but my question is how many times as Sharon drank the MC blood? cause how much of the MC blood was left in Laurie when she drained her? was it enough to complete the thralling? Arigon how many times as Sharon drank of the MC and does Laurie counts if we stuffed her up like a turkey full of our blood?
So Avaron1974 is correct as is FunFuntomes that it does not work that way.

Sharon has had Astrid's blood before, at some time in the past, my personal belief is she was never thralled, so a max of two drinks. Now, Astrid and Sharon are average vampires -in VTM 8-13th generation. It would take 3 drinks of their blood to bond them. The devs made either an error or a statement that more powerful blood bonds more quickly, in the case of Ivy. She should not be bound, nor does the line regarding her eating a sandwich so hungrily due to the loss of her blood, make any sense. So it is possible that behind the scenes, which should have been included, that the MC drank his fill on Ivy to power up for the encounter with our cave Goddess.

However, if he thralled her so quickly, then the 3 drink rule may not apply to his blood.
Sharon, so far has had
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

source material says it takes one month for the blood to be gone, but for the rest you're correct that it wouldn't affect Sharon in any form besides giving Laurie's blood a better flavor.
however we also saw indirect thralling when the Douchebag made Sharon drink from the chalice at the investiture.
That is not a case of indirect. Indirect would be loading up a vessel and having someone feed from it. The blood of the vampire changes when it goes into a thrall, and becomes the "ghoul"s blood at that point. Not the pure vampire blood. It has to be capable of functioning as human blood to keep the ghoul alive, as well as juicing them up. The chalice was pure blood bonding classic material. Whose blood it is, that is the question. My money is on Virgil.

Enough for now!

Peace you savages!

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Also if your on the one site complaining about file size, yet on the other site you want animations, music and not reuse of image.
:WaitWhat:It is pretty boorish to assume that - person raising a genuine flaw in development cycle is complaining about it because of personal disc space. :BootyTime:Being an veteran account in playing adult VN, newbies like me expect better (intelligent) response from you (and other veterans/dedicated members). If its a flaw it should be discussed openly regardless whether I'm directly suffering from lack of space or not.
:cool:Why bother ? - On the other hand a VN with four seperate folders & 10GB disc space and barely 2hrs (reading every line of text) of content is annoying enough to me for pointing it out. This is development flaw there're bigger games on my devices occupying more space, however none with more separate folders than content. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

Just so you know for your information We the Obese Drunkards of the world have a pastime of flatulating while sitting on the face of trolls.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes that's what? I've said. 'Redundancy' both in terms of episodes saves and in the actual gameplay attributes. And don't pay much attention to trolls, they're abundantly available on every thread. That's something common for asses(donkeys) they're of same opinion always in a drove. They cannot tolerate fresh ideas or opinions. They're often ranting about self constructed conspiracy theories rather than actual VN / game material publicly available.

Getting nasty, even with smiley faces and shit does not make your case any more clear, more heard, or judged more in your favor.

Rarely do you add anything constructive to any discussions. If you were to make points and be less aggressive people might be more inclined to listen.

I get push back all the time on my theories, and game ideas. Which is fine.... but be rude, and I tend to ignore or refute those less nicely than I would like to do otherwise. We have a pretty polite community on this particular thread. Sure, on MILFY City I have been banned more times than I can count. BADIK as well. Here though, we have a group that seems to genuinely enjoy sharing wild assed ideas, and do it in a manner that is pretty darn safe. Sure, there are assholes who come in with a chip on their shoulder and take shots, but they seem to not stick around too long.

I guess I am just trying to politely ask you to refrain from intentional inflammatory posts on this thread, since we don't really do that kind of shit here.

Peace-for now anyway.

Dec 17, 2020
Getting nasty, even with smiley faces and shit does not make your case any more clear, more heard, or judged more in your favor.

Rarely do you add anything constructive to any discussions. If you were to make points and be less aggressive people might be more inclined to listen.

I get push back all the time on my theories, and game ideas. Which is fine.... but be rude, and I tend to ignore or refute those less nicely than I would like to do otherwise. We have a pretty polite community on this particular thread. Sure, on MILFY City I have been banned more times than I can count. BADIK as well. Here though, we have a group that seems to genuinely enjoy sharing wild assed ideas, and do it in a manner that is pretty darn safe. Sure, there are assholes who come in with a chip on their shoulder and take shots, but they seem to not stick around too long.

I guess I am just trying to politely ask you to refrain from intentional inflammatory posts on this thread, since we don't really do that kind of shit here.

Peace-for now anyway.
No hard feelings mate, there's nothing personal even if you try - I don't roll that way, Sorry if I broke ur heart:love:. In fact some of your theories are lit & interesting to read. There're somethings I don't like about this VN (attributed stuff mostly) and point it out rarely. However some people get "triggered" personally instead of focusing on the VN topic on threads. Hope we don't follow there example. Peace. (y) :devilish: No simley for you this time.

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well, looks like my version titled ep3-ver2 ends nowhere.....
Hi. Seems you are using my Mod. I think you are not using the latest version because in your second screenshot in the right bottom it says" ep3up9" - but there should actually be "ep3-ver2". Maybe try do re-download my latest Mod version.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi. Seems you are using my Mod. I think you are not using the latest version because in your second screenshot in the right bottom it says" ep3up9" - but there should actually be "ep3-ver2". Maybe try do re-download my latest Mod version.
Och, ok, Thanks a LOT KoGa3 ! Much obliged!

Reactions: KoGa3

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
I think I was supposed to die in my playthrough? I did not have superstrength (because prowess is like 15 for me), charisma is at 10, stealth is at 30. No, no dagger either. Yet I am alive? Is this a bug? I dont understand how I am alive. Why was I given a lifeline? She mentioned that she can forgive a child. Is that how I am alive? Lol I am confused. Only nos'es got killed in my playthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes