4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
So this episode is full -Loved it storry is good Invisibilite power is nice But no sex is kinda sad :confused:
Episode 2 hope gets with some sex scene + combat + power ..Mc's Master etc
Good Luck Dev (y)
As the game is based upon Vampire: The Masquerade V5, you should not expect "sex around every corner" seduction and eroticism yes, but not wall-to-wall bonking. I hope it remains relatively true to the fifth edition rules in that respect, you do not need a lot of sex for a game to be arousing.
I must say that (so far) this game is much, much, better than the "official" "VtM: Coteries of New York" game, which I found very dissappointing.
Very good work so far.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Any save loaded I made from the last update brought up an error. :confused: Had to load one from the update before last.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
As the game is based upon Vampire: The Masquerade V5, you should not expect "sex around every corner" seduction and eroticism yes, but not wall-to-wall bonking. I hope it remains relatively true to the fifth edition rules in that respect, you do not need a lot of sex for a game to be arousing.
I must say that (so far) this game is much, much, better than the "official" "VtM: Coteries of New York" game, which I found very dissappointing.
Very good work so far.
By the way, in the previous dev's game, the sex come later... The story first. I must be agree with that.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Nice conclusion of the first episode. :) I'm curious what the charisma-based power will be, tho. Since Sharon mentioned MC's problems to get an erections maybe he will get something like "Raging boner"? :love:

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Another awesome update and a great end of the first episode!

I like the new visuals of the character screen better, but the unlocked powers didn't show up there as on the old one. Wonder if this is intended, or an oversight.

Great to see we are able to obtain another power. The system is the same used for the first power:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ambrosios
Nice guide about gaining stats and powers. Since after every update there are so many questions about the stats and/or powers and how to reach certain amounts I hope people will find your post and the answers for their questions.
A possible variation at the beginning of your guide would be to get +5 on both training sessions with Eloise to reach the needed 11 points of prowess and no need to throw Andrew (if a player, for whatever reason don't want to for her/his playthrough).

The only mistake I found checking the different options ingame after my first playthrough of this update, was the same logical error Si3tWa4r already mentioned two posts above.

Can't wait for episode 2!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How do you get your stealth to 25? I only get 8-13-25
For those who have problems with the points: There is a Mod/Addon of mine (which is mainly a sound enhancement, the last update I have still to do), but there is also a cheat mode integrated, where you can adjust certain things - for example the random events.

Reactions: Ayhsel

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
My saves worked just fine. I don't think a blanket statement like "Saves are dead" is accurate.

How many iterations old are the saves?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
10 updates and almost a year of dev and the poor vamp still hasn't gotten any. Should change the the name of the game to the 100 year old vampire virgin

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
Don't know if its intended or not, but the powers don't show anymore in the current (new) release under character information, unlike in update 7 and prior versions. Can it be that the text got pushed out of the corresponding window due to a change into a new UI? ie. text size?

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes