4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great story although I was dubious in the begging it has a good tempo. The renders are very good though the long hair needs sorting out. Looking forward to the new update which I hope will be soon. :)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Now I can't wait for episode 2 :LOL: but that was one good update I'd like to see maybe a little bit of backstory on Sharon I wasn't expecting her to be attacked in such a way and that she is just as vulnerable
That attack seemed like it was done by a garou ( werewolf ) who are almost always physically stronger than vampires. Those claw marks on her face and body plus the forest setting makes it very possible that it was a werewolf who got pissed at them for coming into it's territory or it might have been another rogue vamp

I believe that technically it would be possible for Sharon to get some of the MC's abilities, same with MC getting some of her, and I believe that's one of the reason the Archon wanted to enthrall Sharon, to have "her eyes"... the dude will be pissed when MC and Sharon will reort from the mission and will say " yup we got entralled, see you after the honeymoon in alaska"
Vampiric powers don't get exchanged simply by drinking the blood of another vampire. According to the vampire the masquerade rules which this game HEAVILY borrows from, in order for a vampire to get another vamps powers it needs to drain them completely dry and after that have the mental fortitude to suppress that vampires soul, if they botch that they will be constantly haunted by that vamp in their mind. Simply drinking the blood three times enters you into a blood bond which makes sure that you are 100 % loyal to one another. It's insane how strong that bond is and it's primarily used by the sect called Sabat

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That attack seemed like it was done by a garou ( werewolf ) who are almost always physically stronger than vampires. Those claw marks on her face and body plus the forest setting makes it very possible that it was a werewolf who got pissed at them for coming into it's territory or it might have been another rogue vamp
I think a werewolf would've teared her apart and wear her like a scarf. Those were some nasty and vastly powerful mofos in Vampire. What the whole scenario does remind me, is that creepy hotel mission from Bloodlines, when you also saw the past events and fought against ghosts and shit.

Reactions: MadCore and Hazeti

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I think a werewolf would've teared her apart and wear her like a scarf. Those were some nasty and vastly powerful mofos in Vampire. What the whole scenario does remind me, is that creepy hotel mission from Bloodlines, when you also saw the past events and fought against ghosts and shit.
Werewolves do have the whole kill on sight rule for any vamps they see unless they have a pact like they do with the gangrel so you maybe right. You mean the ocean house sheesh that place was creepy af even to this day. Idk if it was the sound design or what but that place gave me the creeps and i was suppose to be this badass brujah lol

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Werewolves do have the whole kill on sight rule for any vamps they see unless they have a pact like they do with the gangrel so you maybe right. You mean the ocean house sheesh that place was creepy af even to this day. Idk if it was the sound design or what but that place gave me the creeps and i was suppose to be this badass brujah lol
Tremere for life here, but yeah, that's what popped into my mind when we saw those flashbacks. I guess it will be something similar, and that black haired girl we saw in this update will be a core part of that story. Btw the whole ability to manifest powers outside of your clan also reminds me to Masquerade, where I basically hogged every possible ability and never had to use a weapon because of it.

Reactions: Hazeti

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
that black haired girl we saw in this update will be a core part of that story.
I am super confident that she is the girl in the red dream. Which makes me super happy as I have been wanting her as a Love interest since I first saw her in MC turning dream. So she is probably a core part in the whole story...

This is how you write a post full of bait sentences XD

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I cant be the only one Still waiting for MC to enthrall landlady (forgot name) logically her memory (as of ch1 up7) seems to be coming back, I totally see a scenario in which she's been Eye-dominated so many times her true memory is starting to bleed through, maybe the more it's done on the same subject the less effective it becomes? So she starts to question what's reality & fake, she starts to get memories back of supernatural happening and one day she confronts MC asking him to tell her the truth or she feels she's going mad, so he tells her if she wants to know she'd have to agree to 'become his' AKA enthralled, naturally she agrees.

Logically MC will have totally forgotten & she goes into the I-love-you & wanna hump ur face off mode, naturally no one else is around during this time so she proceeds with said face humping & he tells her it's the thralling making her super horny so he can't do it & she tells him she wanted to before being enthralled but age/appropriateness ect stopped her & now she literally can't resist & said face humping commences >;D

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Question, you can only get the invisibility and claws in the episode I ? Will be possible to get in the future episodes ?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I cant be the only one Still waiting for MC to enthrall landlady (forgot name) logically her memory (as of ch1 up7) seems to be coming back, I totally see a scenario in which she's been Eye-dominated so many times her true memory is starting to bleed through, maybe the more it's done on the same subject the less effective it becomes? So she starts to question what's reality & fake, she starts to get memories back of supernatural happening and one day she confronts MC asking him to tell her the truth or she feels she's going mad, so he tells her if she wants to know she'd have to agree to 'become his' AKA enthralled, naturally she agrees.

Logically MC will have totally forgotten & she goes into the I-love-you & wanna hump ur face off mode, naturally no one else is around during this time so she proceeds with said face humping & he tells her it's the thralling making her super horny so he can't do it & she tells him she wanted to before being enthralled but age/appropriateness ect stopped her & now she literally can't resist & said face humping commences >;D
You have a ... vivid... imagination! ;-)

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Don't know if its intended or not, but the powers don't show anymore in the current (new) release under character information, unlike in update 7 and prior versions. Can it be that the text got pushed out of the corresponding window due to a change into a new UI? ie. text size?
It was intended for them not to show up, I'll bring it up that people are wanting to see them again and see what I can do about it.

Reactions: pequi and zh

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am super confident that she is the girl in the red dream. Which makes me super happy as I have been wanting her as a Love interest since I first saw her in MC turning dream. So she is probably a core part in the whole story...
Yes she certainly is the ''girl'' from the red dreams and i would trade her everytime for Laurie as a love interest.
But i think, if that will be a posibility, than only at the end of the game, as she will have a major rol in the story and for the Mc's path.
If i had to guess, i would say she is Lilith or someone similar in this story.

And im curious about the girl in the bar which plays piano, i think she is more than just a musician.
She could be a hunter, after all we know at least one is in the town and as the only bar(which are a popular/major hunting ground for vampires) it would be a perfect place for observation.

Reactions: Ragnar

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes she certainly is the ''girl'' from the red dreams and i would trade her everytime for Laurie as a love interest.
But i think, if that will be a posibility, than only at the end of the game, as she will have a major roll in the story and for the Mc's path.
If i had to guess, i would say she is Lilith or someone similiar in this story.

And im curious about the girl in the bar which plays piano, i think she is more than just a musician.
She could be a hunter, after all we know at least one is in the town and as the only bar(which are a popular/major hunting ground for vampires) it would be a perfekt place for observation.
Of course, given that we all expect her to be vampire mommy/queen/princess I don't expect her to become a regular all friendly character to MC. As I mentioned in previous post I want her and Sire to be love interest, but I would super welcome own agenda or even rival/villainous heroines, in the sense of being characters that while they and MC can develop feeling to each other, are not necessarily friendly and could make life of MC harder. Make me beg for their attention and make me work even harder than with Sharon, sometimes even make me decide between love and own principles.

In fact, I think this would be a great way to develop the story in a more unique way, as those paths are rarely chosen, as they are harder to do. And if she truly is vampire mommy/queen/princess she is probably strong as a god in the setting, so joining MC rank to early would make a lot of danger trivial. I really hope we can see more into the past of her, Sharon and Sire, when she returns to the game (I have no doubt she will return), the surprise was the dream girl.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But i think, if that will be a posibility, than only at the end of the game, as she will have a major rol in the story and for the Mc's path.
If i had to guess, i would say she is Lilith or someone similar in this story.

She could be a hunter, after all we know at least one is in the town and as the only bar(which are a popular/major hunting ground for vampires) it would be a perfect place for observation.
Her being a hunter would be a really nice twist as neither Sharon nor MC would expect that. The bartender tells MC that she lives around the area so it's def possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes