4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Nice conclusion of the first episode. :) I'm curious what the charisma-based power will be, tho. Since Sharon mentioned MC's problems to get an erections maybe he will get something like "Raging boner"? :love:
Although Undying Boner certainly is a possibility, we've gotten a lot of extra-sensory perception and memory access glimpses so far, if I were to "make a bet" I'd lean to the third power being something Empathic (rather than Sharon's Dominate).

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
My saves worked just fine. I don't think a blanket statement like "Saves are dead" is accurate.

How many iterations old are the saves?
My saves were from the previous release, and didnt work.

Its not relevant, since now i want to maximize the stats using the guide on the 51 page so i would have started new anyway, but there are issues with the saves for certain, at least fro some of us

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
For those who have problems with the points: There is a Mod/Addon of mine (which is mainly a sound enhancement, the last update I have still to do), but there is also a cheat mode integrated, where you can adjust certain things - for example the random events.
Sorry, I have a problem starting with your addon (saying "KoGa3ScreenAudio is not known") - is there something missing/wrong?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
No, you simply gave her your blood to heal her and the later mentioned effects she stated about blood swapping. The powers you have are based off your sire. MC didn't turn Sharon into a vampire just healed her.
I believe that technically it would be possible for Sharon to get some of the MC's abilities, same with MC getting some of her, and I believe that's one of the reason the Archon wanted to enthrall Sharon, to have "her eyes"... the dude will be pissed when MC and Sharon will reort from the mission and will say " yup we got entralled, see you after the honeymoon in alaska"

Reactions: D Dog

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
No, you simply gave her your blood to heal her and the later mentioned effects she stated about blood swapping. The powers you have are based off your sire. MC didn't turn Sharon into a vampire just healed her.
Thanks, I thought so just wanted to be sure.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I believe that technically it would be possible for Sharon to get some of the MC's abilities, same with MC getting some of her, and I believe that's one of the reason the Archon wanted to enthrall Sharon, to have "her eyes"... the dude will be pissed when MC and Sharon will reort from the mission and will say " yup we got entralled, see you after the honeymoon in alaska"
Hmm maybe, though I only saw it a marriage kind of thing then the possibility that they'll also swap powers, could def happen.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Sorry, I have a problem starting with your addon (saying "KoGa3ScreenAudio is not known") - is there something missing/wrong?
Oops, my bad. Forgot to copy a file. Now everything works, even my old saves worked for me - Thanks!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
thought the save's not working might have been from the compressed version just tried out the saves in the normal version and they dont work there either

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
10 updates and almost a year of dev and the poor vamp still hasn't gotten any. Should change the the name of the game to the 100 year old vampire virgin
:LOL:Yes, poor Virgin as vamp but not Virgin as mortal as his Sire fucked him before turning him even though not much was shown/mentioned.:unsure:

Reactions: Nulldev

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Given that this isn't V:tM, it seems pretty close, lore wise. So this may be something people are interested in.

The "drinking three times" thing (Enthralling) is sometimes performed by a Sire (the vampire-creator) to ensure the created vampire remains loyal (fanatically so) like enthralled humans (Ghouls). But it is seen as an extreme measure.

One of the tricks performed by the more immoral Sabbat (the "eviler" vampires of the V:tM setting) is to have an entire pack share blood three times (Vaulderie), thus binding them to all the members of their pack in a low-level binding (Vinculum) and breaking any other blood bindings they may have.

Specifically, each one of the three drinks increases feeling toward the supplier. Every vampire (Childe) has at least a low level bond to their creator (Sire). If Sharon warms (even more) to MC, I think I'll always be speculating if it was the act (sharing of blood) or the blood itself (creating a low level bond).

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes