4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
how come thy did not show the part where every body was in the cave and thy went in the water ?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Missed last Sunday's post. Got a bit busy with some other stuff, and it slipped my mind. Sorry
But the good news is, things are going well. I doubt there will be any delays. And both paths will be updated in this coming upload.
All good so far.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hoi Bloodsuckers,
So my question for your consideration is this-
Who will the MC and company next face in combat?
My vote is Marcius. He is an obvious villain. He has a motive to pursue the MC either for an ally or to somehow carry on his grudge against Sharon.
I am highly interested to know what the Vampire Skalds of our thread think.
Peace!

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Hoi Bloodsuckers,
My vote is Marcius. He is an obvious villain. He has a motive to pursue the MC either for an ally or to somehow carry on his grudge against Sharon.
Peace!
I can see that, the hatred Marcius as for Sharon and tried to use MC earlier on. Refresh my memory isn't the one who keeps calling you cousin wanting to meet Marcius with you there as well?

Reactions: andrew david irving
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Arigon. Whilst I agree that Marcius is a villain there seems no real reason for combat yet especially as Marcius has not been openly aggressive towards you yet - on the contrary he wanted to mentor you if I recall correctly ... unless he has somehow found out about Astrid's fate ... then all bets are off. The Princips is essentially in the same category as Marcius. A longshot is the Nos who might think that their 'clan' losses are the direct result of your actions - or alternatively some of the 'recently converted' Nos are 'sent' to attack you. Virgil is certainly setting up for a conflict with you, but again nothing to suggest that is imminent. Finally just for fun although Cindy seems consumed with a jealous rage there is nothing to suggest that she will actually do anything ever. Meh, I suppose if I you bend my arm and make me choose then I would assume that the fate of Astrid has been leaked out form the temple and you 'have it out' with her 'sugar daddy' Marcius.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I can see that, the hatred Marcius as for Sharon and tried to use MC earlier on. Refresh my memory isn't the one who keeps calling you cousin wanting to meet Marcius with you there as well?
Hey D,
He wants to be there when you meet Roland, the Princeps. Marcius is a POS by Fabian's standards.

Hi Arigon. Whilst I agree that Marcius is a villain there seems no real reason for combat yet especially as Marcius has not been openly aggressive towards you yet - on the contrary he wanted to mentor you if I recall correctly ... unless he has somehow found out about Astrid's fate ... then all bets are off. The Princips is essentially in the same category as Marcius. A longshot is the Nos who might think that their 'clan' losses are the direct result of your actions - or alternatively some of the 'recently converted' Nos are 'sent' to attack you. Virgil is certainly setting up for a conflict with you, but again nothing to suggest that is imminent. Finally just for fun although Cindy seems consumed with a jealous rage there is nothing to suggest that she will actually do anything ever. Meh, I suppose if I you bend my arm and make me choose then I would assume that the fate of Astrid has been leaked out form the temple and you 'have it out' with her 'sugar daddy' Marcius.
Yes, those are valid points..... of them all I am still going with Marcius.

1- Cindy is not on the table at the moment, nor would she be much of a challenge in reality. She is a beastly thrall that can bully regular vampires, but she is no mini demigod slayer that she would need to be to take on the MC.. She is human in case you all had not guessed that yet.

2- No Nos of sufficient power to be worth the effort is in town. The toughest were with Marcius.

3- Roland is not sufficiently engaged at the moment, and is being used by Virgil so he is perhaps coming up, but not next I think.

4- Virgil should be our "ultimate" battle for this novel. He is an ancient Roman vampire. He is powerful, and vicious and plotting.

5- Marcius only offered mentorship to get at Sharon. She is the key to him. I think he will try to move against Sharon as a result of the report to Roland, and then the MC will have to put on the big boy pants.

Peace

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
callisto will join since she wants to be supreme vampire bitch and that who lives in cave would ruin her plans.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
callisto will join since she wants to be supreme vampire bitch and that who lives in cave would ruin her plans.
Calisto by herself would be owned by the Goddess Ereshkigal down in the cave.
We have to get our beloved progenitor off the hook on the wall or wherever Ereshkigal has Inanna and then that fight will be epic. That is where Calisto can do some good, which is to even the odds for Inanna with all the zombie followers and blood that Ereshkigal already has.
Virgil is bound to try and spoil that, and so our task will be to keep Calisto un-dead and un-interrupted for her destined task.
Good times!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and D Dog

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
[/QUOTE ]
The person in question is not Marcius but in fact Virgil. Although Virgil is an enemy as well but has no animosity towards Sharon. Marcius is the one who wants Sharon. He attempted to enthrall her to him early on I imagine that he want's her power to dominate. I wouldn't see him go through the motions just for a bedroom chew toy. Virgil has other plans afoot although He has taken a Keen interest in who your Sire is.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Dominate is not completely exclusive to Sharon. Calisto has it as will the MC eventually (not in the novel)
Virgil may well already have it. I think Sharon is useful as a pawn to manipulate the MC and through him then Calisto.

Virgil may be behind it all though.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I actually don't know what key words I would use as this search function I think hates me. It was worth a try asking for a save. No worries maybe someday I re play it and let her die.
If you want to "experiment" with your playthrough and different routes I recommend the mod from Koga3, there you can adjust the settings to check the scenes where Laurie wasn't saved in the cave. Here also an info for the point in the game where the route is branching: link

Reactions: TheElwoodBlues
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Arigon, I do not disagree with the points that you raise:
"1- Cindy is not on the table at the moment, nor would she be much of a challenge in reality. She is a beastly thrall that can bully regular vampires, but she is no mini demigod slayer that she would need to be to take on the MC.. She is human in case you all had not guessed that yet.

2- No Nos of sufficient power to be worth the effort is in town. The toughest were with Marcius.

3- Roland is not sufficiently engaged at the moment, and is being used by Virgil so he is perhaps coming up, but not next I think.

4- Virgil should be our "ultimate" battle for this novel. He is an ancient Roman vampire. He is powerful, and vicious and plotting.

5- Marcius only offered mentorship to get at Sharon. She is the key to him. I think he will try to move against Sharon as a result of the report to Roland, and then the MC will have to put on the big boy pants. "

but I do recall that in response to Astrid's request to take the MC for her own that Marcius thought and responded that he wanted to help you and Sharon to learn and not just merely punish you, so yes I get that he wanted to humiliate and acquire Sharon and that he had perceived that she had failed as a mentor to you and intended to take over the reigns - which would have been acceptable in their society and not just to 'get at' Sharon.

Meh, this is fun but kind of irrelevant as we don't have enough information to point to who is likely to be the next in line for combat, but I agree that Marcius would 'fit the bill' if he found out what the MC had already done, never mind what he is going to do, to Astrid at the temple.

VanguardSM

Nov 15, 2018
Hoi Bloodsuckers,
Peace!
I think a group of hunters would be next. The MC is keeping two hunters captive and killed one. Also he is currently facing off against an ancient and powerful vampire, right after facing a powerful feral vampire. It makes sense he would underestimate a human threat especially since the hunters he has faced so far were amateurs. It could end up being a very exciting type of confrontation where brute force and speed wont necessarily help as much as trying to outmaneuver and out think a group of skilled and trained hunters. Could also lead to a breaking point with Carmen, does she take your side or try to get on team hunter? Depending on if you treated her gently or harsh so far.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Hoi Bloodsuckers,
Peace!
Probably gonna get a mission from Roland or Virgil for MC to gain more thrust with the both of them. Wich i assume is gonna involve Marcius and what he is doing. Since he asked MC for help, We probably have to figure out what Marcius is doing. Then report back to Roland or Virgil and if they don't approve of what Marcius is doing probably kill Marcius.

After that probably go back to the cave do the fight again win it and then live happily ever after

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I think a group of hunters would be next. ......
this is a good side distraction, and maybe a plot device; because while he hasn't dealt with real hunters, now there are more vamps in the little town as well. And while i see the need for Carmen to be a Thrall, that very plot device could be when she becomes a vampire, whether to 'save' her or to KEEP her, because she turned on you or they injured her too badly, or both... etc.

but i think Marcius is going to act, probably before he's fully prepared as he has no idea we are in anyway tied to the temple, and may not know we want to drain him.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes