4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Next fight? I suspect he will be forced back to that cave, just not sure the Astrid thing will happen first. Too many unfinished things in game and a too big split in game depends on what happened there and that split needs a mend rather sooner as later, so will have some urgency.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
How is this for a thought... You see Roland during which time you go through Marcius territory. Not announcing yourself is a big no no so Marcius drags you into court. He will milk this for all it's worth and require Sharon to apear to answer for your misdeed. The MC endures Marcius ranting until he informs Sharon that she cannot have two charges under her wing and that the MC or Laurie one of which must go to an assigned mentor. He would say that Sharon being an Archon should know full well that it is against the rules , that Sharon being present in his court that this matter falls under his jurisdiction. The MC challenges Marcius and well... HeHeHeee.

• Yay, new update!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I meant Virgil instead of Roland Although He too must be informed. though if Laurie is dead the Marcius will say that Sharon is not doing an adequate job and will still attempt to remove you from Sharon. It works both ways.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
this is a good side distraction, and maybe a plot device; because while he hasn't dealt with real hunters, now there are more vamps in the little town as well. And while i see the need for Carmen to be a Thrall, that very plot device could be when she becomes a vampire, whether to 'save' her or to KEEP her, because she turned on you or they injured her too badly, or both... etc.

but i think Marcius is going to act, probably before he's fully prepared as he has no idea we are in anyway tied to the temple, and may not know we want to drain him.
Carmen will remain a thrall in this novel. She might become another prodigy in any related novels that may or may not happen.
Marcius definitely is a school yard bully who needs some bear claws across his face!

Probably gonna get a mission from Roland or Virgil for MC to gain more thrust with the both of them. Wich i assume is gonna involve Marcius and what he is doing. Since he asked MC for help, We probably have to figure out what Marcius is doing. Then report back to Roland or Virgil and if they don't approve of what Marcius is doing probably kill Marcius.

After that probably go back to the cave do the fight again win it and then live happily ever after
I am sure that Roland and Virgil will have something going on that they want to involve the MC in, but I am still not sure, 100%, that we can side track very much without Calisto getting pissed. So I think there may be side actions, but they will all be prep for taking on Ereshkigal.... Which of course is the main event for the novel. We only have a few more months.. July to November, then January, then the 5th Chapter.
Things will be getting tense as we get ready for the cave round 2.

How is this for a thought... You see Roland during which time you go through Marcius territory. Not announcing yourself is a big no no so Marcius drags you into court. He will milk this for all it's worth and require Sharon to apear to answer for your misdeed. The MC endures Marcius ranting until he informs Sharon that she cannot have two charges under her wing and that the MC or Laurie one of which must go to an assigned mentor. He would say that Sharon being an Archon should know full well that it is against the rules , that Sharon being present in his court that this matter falls under his jurisdiction. The MC challenges Marcius and well... HeHeHeee.
I like this idea very very much. Sharon is always Marcius’ focus. Astrid resolution is happening in Chapter 4 but not before the Roland trip. I suspect that the challenge will be brutal, fast, and sort of anti climactic as Marcius dies to a brutal cloaked claw attack, or maybe a Whispered “ come give me your throat”. The second would please me more!!!!

peace

Reactions: D Dog and D3xzalias

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I can see during your meeting with Marcius that you learn he sent Astrid to observe Sharons ability to Govern, and that Astrid has failed to return. MC replies with she never announced herself to us which in fact is true. there was never an official greeting from her so in fact you are being truthful. This further seals Astrid's fate as you don't leave loose ends.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Hoi Bloodsuckers,
So my question for your consideration is this-
Who will the MC and company next face in combat?
My vote is Marcius. He is an obvious villain. He has a motive to pursue the MC either for an ally or to somehow carry on his grudge against Sharon.
I am highly interested to know what the Vampire Skalds of our thread think.
Peace!
you can both be wrong and right at the same time... because seriously can marcius be considered a threat? if he can not then it is not a combat but a clean up!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hoi Bloodsuckers,
So my question for your consideration is this-
Who will the MC and company next face in combat?
My vote is Marcius. He is an obvious villain. He has a motive to pursue the MC either for an ally or to somehow carry on his grudge against Sharon.
I am highly interested to know what the Vampire Skalds of our thread think.
Peace!
what if the next fight doesn't have to be with an external threat? after all freshly turned vampires are prone to going into frenzy, and I don't think Laurie had her first meal yet.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
what if the next fight doesn't have to be with an external threat? after all freshly turned vampires are prone to going into frenzy, and I don't think Laurie had her first meal yet.
Just one from total left field: What if there is no Laurie, but only E or I whatever your sharonsavesLaurie was?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't she have some bottled blood?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Laurie is not going to attack anyone in the house.
She fed and was tended my Mommy Sharon.
Next fight will be connected to someone in town I am pretty sure. Could be Eloise, that would be short. Could be Marcius. Short. Probably not anyone else. It will be the fight that lets the folks know the MC is serious business and if he needs help they need to listen.

Peace

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Laurie is not going to attack anyone in the house.
She fed and was tended my Mommy Sharon.
Next fight will be connected to someone in town I am pretty sure. Could be Eloise, that would be short. Could be Marcius. Short. Probably not anyone else. It will be the fight that lets the folks know the MC is serious business and if he needs help they need to listen.

Peace
That would make sense as well yes.

• Yay, new update!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This is going on 3 years in development...and it just seems like it should be completed by now for some reason.
Well...
They put out one update a month, with the exception of holidays.
So... with 5 chapters, it was estimated to be a 5 year project more or less.
8-10 updates a year more or less....

Peace

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes