4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
correction; you would only be FOR the keep astrid alive if it was the Only way MC got Zephir
While I agree with you, I think that when there is an opportunity that Olivia will knock out Carmen and she and Gregor will take off with their cunt mistress. The MC seems comfortable leaving Carmen in charge so I think the chances for her to be outnumbered are growing.

personally I will never play the keep Astrid route except to bug check.

peace
Correction you would be 110% for the Keep Astrid route if it was the only way to get to have [&keep] Zephir.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
when the next update any news ?
So the guys are finishing up their part today hopefully. I do not have it yet. So tomorrow night if I get it in the morning. Monday if not. Sunday afternoon if I get it in the next couple of hours.

we will see
Yeah....

Next Chapter is the main event, which is not having sex. It is vampire civil war.
You may, in the epilogue, get your wish. I know of one definite sex scene regardless of your paths. I know of one possible depending on your choices. I know of no other sex scenes involving the MC and a girl, though the possible sex scene is two girls. One of which does not survive the event.
Tomorrow or Monday would be a great time to show your support if you are not already, by becoming a Patron on LikesBlonde's Patreon.

Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Confirmed
Hrmm selective quoting. Ok then.
I predict the following sex scenes without using inside knowledge. As I don’t have the next update even yet, this is pull it out and throw all my body parts on the table time.

Sharon, with the MC, with the MC and Laurie, with the MC, and that Hunter Butch whose face she wants to peel off, Carmen!!!)

Laurie, (with Sharon and Mc, with Carmen and MC, with just her and MC)

Carmen (with Laurie and MC, with just her and the MC, and my personal favorite…with Princess Twinkle Toes Sharon and the MC!)

Calisto, with the MC and Astrid(Astrid is drained dry during this) hrmmm Calisto Mommy Domming the MC who is switching to Dom Sharon!!! Yeah!

Meh. Ivy. Fucks every single permutation in the game.

Finally……(drum roll please……) Zephir and the MC who will make vampire babies, lactate/hemotate all over, squirting, fisting, pissing on, shitting on, eating said babies, and finding a werewolf to tag team! I think I missed tentacles, but yeah.

There are 15-17 updates total, left in the game.

Marcius fight happen.
Roland fight Might happen.
Eloise fight must happen.
Virgil fight Must happen.

Some permutation of the Scottstown and City vamps, Fabian, Temple including Calisto, Night Club Maven, miscellaneous spoo, have to figure out how to wake up Inanna and not die, then support their chosen Goddess in the Main Event.

Astrid, if in basement, escapes with Olivia and Gregor, never to be seen again in this novel.

Andrew gets his day… or night.

MC awakens two more powers.

Some love interest dies. Not Laurie (again), not Calisto, and not Carmen.

Now up in all of that are “some” absolute I know for sure truths. I will leave you to try and figure out what ones are bullshit, which are true. Except-

Astrid escapes in one path, dies in the other. Only “romance” is 3some with Calisto which leads to her death.

Oh and the Main Event is 100%

so

have a great Sunday and tread through my shit sandwich and I will try to make sure I get done with my part today so we can release by tomorrow at the latest.

Please support Likesblondes. I know there is precious little honor amongst thieves, but support will allow more time for the guys to dedicate to their passions. And yours.

Peace

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

ryne.andel

Feb 27, 2022
This update felt weirdly rushed.

Quick, let's cover off three important things while glancing over the why's and wherefores. The third act of this update felt completely out of place.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes