4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Dec 28, 2019
That's all well and good, if this wasn't such an obvious and a little cheap way to have the PC accidentally use his power.
I suspect that this is one of those times where the devs cut a corner to keep the game moving. Optimally, there'd have been a previous scene where the MC discovered his ability to use Whispers to hijack someone's senses so he can see through their eyes and listen through their ears. The devs probably didn't think of it early enough in the writing process and when they finally got around to considering it later on, likely didn't want to add a scene just for that. So they left the intentionality vague in this scene, ie. the MC might have discovered the ability off camera and used the power intentionally, or maybe it was accidentally triggered during the handshake.

Reactions: andrew david irving

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Finished playing the new update. Overall I'm a little disappointed with this update. We've been literally teased for years so I was expecting something really special for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the live Laurie path, an awake MC suddenly finding Andrew "looming" over him was disconcerting and seemed odd. Something is not quite right there. I expect this is a result of a bad copy and paste from the dead Laurie path where the MC awakes with Andrew looming over them. It really doesn't fit or work when the MC is already awake.

There are also two interesting images of Virgil included in the update that didn't or haven't as yet made it into the game,
Here are the two included but not yet in game Virgil images for those interested:

The MC's use of his Whispers power to get into
was pretty cool though. It's also now obvious that the
is
puppet. I was picturing the strings attaching them during the scene.
You missed the blood bonding that happened, idk if Laurie is now Bonded since she drank again after the 2nd stage thrall variable in Ep 3 along with Sharron who now had her 3rd sip, t I'll go along that it's been too long
Regarding the Visions, did he just have foresight ? I thought he could only look at what has come to pass

ok... something fucked up is going on with Laurie...
Well it is morbin time and she's late to the inauguration of Innanas crimson path

I ment with the conversion.. I don't think it's going as intended
It is going as planned just that we can see it from MC POV, and also the fact he wants to express the pain of turning which he skipped in ep 1.

Dec 28, 2019
I ment with the conversion.. I don't think it's going as intended
The MC has never seen a conversion before and is stressing out over watching his best friend suffer. Sharon OTOH has said it will take one more day. So we're looking at Laurie's conversion completing in the next update. Unless Sharon starts worrying and stressing out I don't really see a reason for us to be particularly concerned as yet.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I reallllly hope the final scene gets a redo. It would be such a shame / slap in the face if after all the buildup over the course of the entire game leads to a scene where you cant see anything. Its WAY too dark.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried a "quick and dirty" brighten up for the images in the Sharon scene. Of course, it's only an attempt, and the pics sometimes have already visible flaws, especially the very dark ones I can't lighten up without actually "destroying" them. So therefore I increased the brightness only a little bit.

If you want to try it just copy the images from the zip into the folder /games/images/ and replace them.

Preview: (spoiler!)

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
A maybe silly question: Does anyone know why this release is not allowed to show up among the latest updates here on F95zone? Wanted to report it to the mods here to add it, but it was rejected???

Edit: Now it has popped up, but of course a bit late and on page three.....

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and JJJ84

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
A maybe silly question: Does anyone know why this release is not allowed to show up among the latest updates here on F95zone? Wanted to report it to the mods here to add it, but it was rejected???

Edit: Now it has popped up, but of course a bit late and on page three.....
Because the thread was updated with the latest update Monday late in the night and if a lot of other updates come out the game get pushed down the latest update list and if more game releases or updates come out its going to get pushed further down the list that's why its now on page 3

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Because the thread was updated with the latest update Monday late in the night and if a lot of other updates come out the game get pushed down the latest update list and if more game releases or updates come out its going to get pushed further down the list that's why its now on page 3
Thanks, but I actually went back ~10 pages without noticing it in the morning. It only appeared "suddenly" on page three after my rejected report. Well, I also guess that's why there aren't really many posts here since the game release - especially for an update with Sharon content... Well, maybe I really did miss it after all.

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks, but I actually went back ~10 pages without noticing it in the morning. It only appeared "suddenly" on page three after my rejected report. Well, I also guess that's why there aren't really many posts here since the game release - especially for an update with Sharon content... Well, maybe I really did miss it after all.
It has been on the latest update page since monday night tuesday morning it was already on the 2nd page of latest updates and during the day it was on the 3rd page so maybe you just missed it because i have seen it on the first the second and the third page during the day

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It has been on the latest update page since monday night tuesday morning it was already on the 2nd page of latest updates and during the day it was on the 3rd page so maybe you just missed it because i have seen it on the first the second and the third page during the day
Thanks. Weird, I was sure I hadn't seen it. Apparently I do need glasses....

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes Laurie is transitioning, several times faster than the MC did because the blood is not as powerful.

Sex scene was dark. Will speak to the guys.

Some corrections have already been made. I got the script at dinner time on Sunday so I had to rush so the guys could publish.

Scene with Eudes was not Whispers. It is a foreshadowing of a new power the MC is getting. Tentatively referred to as Riding Senses. Same with Sharon’s replay of her past during sex.

Four more updates this year.
My lobbying may actually get a lewd of Zephir!!!
Maybe. Hopefully.

there will be violence coming soon.
It should be very satisfying.

Astrid will die and or escape to leave the novel in this chapter. I can’t wait as it will shut up certain people. Of course I will lay heavily onto the “I told you so”. But it is deserved.

regarding the Virgil unused renders….. I’m intrigued but don’t know where the blood or the domination might have fit in. I know a couple of scenes were cut.

all in all I enjoyed the update. While I’m not a huge Sharon fan, I have warmed to her considerably since she embraced and mommies Laurie. Hoping for a threesome there.

things to happen before the end of current chapter-

Marcius fight
Astrid end
Carmen thralling
Eloise fight (possibly)
More details on how thoroughly Virgil controls Roland.
Possible- wake Inanna and assist her escape. She needs to feed before fighting her sister. Possibly this will be next chapter though. I think that the MC will wound Ereshkigal which will allow Inanna the time to escape. I’m guessing a lot of the folks coming to aid are going to die though.

more later
Peace

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Astrid will die and or escape to leave the novel in this chapter. I can’t wait as it will shut up certain people. Of course I will lay heavily onto the “I told you so”. But it is deserved.
it's not a matter of right or wrong, it's about principles.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Why does weaker blood make her transition more quickly?
Seems more like it should have the opposite effect.
More powerful = change faster/Less powerful = change slower. :unsure:
the hardware is all the same consider it the power of the software it takes longer to install! fuck some software can break the hardware! so your ability to process depends on how well integrated is the software with the endurance of the hardware!

perhaps the MC even as some powers to break the world... and yet if he even dears to reach for it he risks burning the disk or breaking the fan as in it would be akin to committing suicide!

how long does it take you to download and install a html game? how long does it take it to download college kings?

i think i nailed the analogy, YEAHHHHHH!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
the hardware is all the same consider it the power of the software it takes longer to install! fuck some software can break the hardware! so your ability to process depends on how well integrated is the software with the endurance of the hardware!

perhaps the MC even as some powers to break the world... and yet if he even dears to reach for it he risks burning the disk or breaking the fan as in it would be akin to committing suicide!

how long does it take you to download and install a html game? how long does it take it to download college kings?

i think i nailed the analogy, YEAHHHHHH!
Ah, so weaker blood = easier to absorb/integrate.
Stronger blood = potential system burnout, harder to integrate because it's aggressive.
Makes sense, thanks. (y)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Why does weaker blood make her transition more quickly?
Seems more like it should have the opposite effect.
More powerful = change faster/Less powerful = change slower. :unsure:
Pretty much as Warscared said. Now I put it in vampire terms.

Sharon's blood is more powerful than a human or a thrall. As far as vampires go though, it is fairly generic. She was concerned that the MC was taking so long to transition, back at the first of all of this.
Calisto's blood is like pouring molten lava into the system. So many changes required to accommodate it. Her bloodline has nothing to do with it. Her PLACE in her bloodline and the age she has, has everything to do with it. So what happened to Laurie in a couple of days took a couple of weeks with the MC. This was unprecedented in Sharon's knowledge and thus started the litany of ways that the MC does not fit her paradigm for what a vampire is.
She has since learned that those she thought of as elders are punk bitches, and that Calisto represents a true elder. Her childe is a true elder pretender, meaning he is more powerful than most of the so called elders of the city, but does not have their age. His blood is much closer to the source than anyone besides Virgil in the city. Fabian is closer but not on the MC's level.
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
it's not a matter of right or wrong, it's about principles.
I am going to start the gloating now....
I am right, and that is all there is to it.
Astrid is finished by the end of the chapter, either running out of the novel, or preferably dead in a toxic threesome where she is the lunch.
Facepalm your foolish ass all you want, it doesn't change the FACTS boy.
Astrid is toast. One way or another. I bet nothing since it is bad to take away candy from ignorant babies.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-taming-of-the-brat-v0-45-viitgames.95051/
go there if you want to score with that model.
Peace...mostly

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes