4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
correct me if I am wrong, but for Sharon to pass judgment on Astrid, she would have to adress the fact 2 vampire hunters are alive and well in her homeoffice... right? having turned Andrew's daughter without permission, being responsable for MC blurting the truth to Laurie, and being responsible for the fiasco in the cave, it may not be wise for Sharon to make the princeps see her as even more incompetent. And Sharon wasn't pleased if you turned her sire in for a dagger that in the end did jackshit to E, except for piss her, but MC could do that with his claws. So unless the purpose of the dagger is to get it to Innana when the final battle happens, there's no purpose in giving Astrid to Calisto.

games made in daz share the same models. doesn't mean I have any interst in Taming the brat

you end all your messages with peace, but your actions lack it
First, I intend peace for those who are themselves deserving of it. I have rarely spanked you or anyone on This Thread. I am a Bonafide Major Dick. No doubt. I am also a gentleman. Now, putting all the snarky comments that could be added to this aside, lets talk about your assumptions up there.

Sharon passing judgement on Astrid.
No, she could pass judgement on her for not presenting herself. She could also construct a case that she was hunting without permission. She Could if in Queen Bitch mode bring out Gregor and only Gregor, well and now Olivia, who have acted against her directly at the direction of Astrid. Now I will admit that the Ms. Olivia bit is a stretch, but Vampires are not above certain violations of truth, justice and the Romanian way. *Story actually is supposed to be in either Western Europe or Canada or the US.

She did not turn Andrew's daughter. Laurie is her first. She did give vampire blood to her to fight MS. (which 60-70 years ago was pretty much death)

Sharon is not the one on trial, so all of those other things do not even matter.

Astrid is not Sharon's sire. Sharon's sire is not in the novel unless the guys change their mind. I have no clue where you got that one. Astrid did mentor Sharon, who was a lost puppy not unlike the MC when he first woke up.

So the problem with Sharon passing judgement is she can't. She loved Astrid at one point and her humanity does not permit her that luxury. Fortunately she is not really anything other than the secretary in her supposed domain, and the MC, who wants to fuck Astrid up (as scripted in the game) has no issue with killing her one way or the other. He suspects that he might see her again, says a couple things even, but it won't end well for Astrid. You will get sex out of it though, and the blood to power the sex and more comes from a tag team of Astrid by Calisto and the MC. It should be a very enjoyable scene even if you might have wanted her to live... but honestly, she is shit. She is working for Marcius. We are going to pound Marcius to grease. Think of it as our "Coming out as a Bonafide Badass and do not fuck with ME" party. I am hoping that it is just the MC verses a few of Marcius' flunkies and the bald fuck himself.

That dagger is a significant artifact. I imagine if the Skalds caught wind of it, which they might, Frode might have a braingasm.
When the MC was totally out of juice he can use the claws again, but much more interesting is if he hits her with the dagger. Ereshkigal is genuinely freaked by the fact he has it. That alone is worth toasting blondey.

My suggestion of the other game is that the only way you get cozy with that Daz model is that game, not this one.
And now
Peace

PS
Most of the above comes from just playing. Just saying.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
as I said a lot by now I love the Game Style I just Hope to see Love From the Mc to Laurie more I didn't choose To Thral her and Give her blood I Pick She bite the air scene and about Ms.Olivia my view is that Sharon Played with her mind probably to feed let's not forget it was her idea to thral her and that why she did go to sharon's house to search for, and About Astrid I don't Like Her one bit Simple She's Animal in disguise,Miri didn't show up in the last update sadly and in there was This hot scene Between our mc and his mommy vimp, if you ask me what i don't like so far that the mc always Simp to Sharon and he doesn't Give Much to Laurie and Carmen i mean both Should get more from the mc Laurie She loves Him and ready to do anything for him and his Blind deosn't even say something touching to her and Carmen we saw at the start his Dreams were she was runing on beach with him later on you get the choose to give her To Calisto her and your Childhood Bestfriend ofc you can choose To not to and the two other blood Dull die but i guess you get my point, About Laurie become Vampire I love this idea A lot more then Her Become Thral let that role for Ms.Olivia and Ivy & maybe Gregor , and yeah in the last update you Finally get Sharon but I don't Know why The scene with Calisto and Miri was More Hot to me maybe except he didn't Didn't do it Inside her to give her Little side Effect and Who knows maybe nice little Monster xD lol anyway, Ivy will let's Say She's Like the little sister the mc Didn't have it feels like that to Me I hope to see More in the Update It's only add about 10 minutes play
so keep up (y) Let's More In this Rebirth :cool:

Reactions: xDEEPx and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So....
Ranking the girls...
To keep people happy, lets even include NON Love interests.......
Mine, best to worst:
1-Zephir
2- Carmen
3- Calisto
4- Malia
5- Laurie
6- Inanna and Ereshkigal (more because absolutely nothing but badness could happen around their fangs)
8-Sharon
9- Ivy
10- Cindy
11- Chick that works with Eudes at the Prince's Court
12- Fabian's three blood dolls, the 2 original and 1 if you didn't share with Calisto
14- Our blood doll whose name escapes me but we only had her around once so far-from Malia's Bar
15- Mirri because she is cute but not really.
16- Gray Pussy Nos Chick
17- Feral Nos Chick
18- Ms. Olivia
19- Mom
20- Slinky Red Head at Marcius' Court.
21-1,000,000 The population of the city
1,000,001- Astrid.

Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So....
Ranking the girls...
Mine, best to worst:
1-Zephir
2- Carmen
3- Calisto
4- Malia
5- Laurie
6- Inanna and Ereshkigal (more because absolutely nothing but badness could happen around their fangs)
8-Sharon
9- Ivy
10- Cindy
12- Fabian's three blood dolls, the 2 original and 1 if you didn't share with Calisto
14- Our blood doll whose name escapes me but we only had her around once so far-from Malia's Bar
16- Gray Pussy Nos Chick
17- Feral Nos Chick
18- Ms. Olivia
19- Mom
1,000,001- Astrid.

Peace
Ah so next sex scene will be with mom to annoy you and to make clear you cant have Zephyr? -Just kidding- You should have turned Ms Olivia and Mom around to make sure though to miss out on her...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
So....
Ranking the girls...
Mine, best to worst:
1-Zephir
2- Carmen
3- Calisto
4- Malia
5- Laurie
8-Sharon
9- Ivy
10- Cindy
16- Gray Pussy Nos Chick
17- Feral Nos Chick
18- Ms. Olivia
19- Mom
1,000,001- Astrid.

Peace
Where is Marcus?

• Haha

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Where is Marcus?
As Raziel_8 said:
Marcus is currently either very dead or a bloated tick coming back after hunting to feed his Goddess Ereshkigal.

Marcius will have a far more certain clawed up experience. Sadly he won’t even be stronger. Which he prides himself on. I can’t wait.

Reactions: imzahai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So....
Ranking the girls...
Mine, best to worst:
1-Zephir
2- Carmen
3- Calisto
mommy won't like that and her punishment will be severe.

• Yay, new update!

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
So....
Ranking the girls...
Mine, best to worst:
1-Zephir
2- Carmen
3- Calisto
4- Malia
5- Laurie
8-Sharon
9- Ivy
10- Cindy
16- Gray Pussy Nos Chick
17- Feral Nos Chick
18- Ms. Olivia
19- Mom
1,000,001- Astrid.

Peace
001. Gotta agree on Zephir, top of the heap for sure!
002. Carmen
003. Sharon
004. Calisto
005. Mom
666. Laurie
999. Astrid (unless we can do some seriously depraved torture device-hate sex, resulting in her expiration... ejaculation/orgasm triggered guillotine comes to mind :devilish::devilish::devilish:)

Or for comedic relief, draining her dry with a "silly straw"
Still waiting for Meric to say "My Precious" :p

Last edited:

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
I moved and now I'm trying to play this game on a old laptop, it doesn't find the chapter 1 save when starting the 2nd. Do you know how to solve the problem?
Thanks!

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I moved and now I'm trying to play this game on a old laptop, it doesn't find the chapter 1 save when starting the 2nd. Do you know how to solve the problem?
Thanks!
you can finish and copy the save folder from chapter 1 in to the chapter 2.
then you should be able to continue (the saves will not work but the file needed will b there)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
you can finish and copy the save folder from chapter 1 in to the chapter 2.
then you should be able to continue (the saves will not work but the file needed will b there)
no it isn't.
the file Dom_D is looking for is in %AppData%\RenPy\persistent and it's called RebirthP1.renpy.org.

Reactions: Dom_D
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes