4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
just played the update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as usual, good stuff and amusing.
Biden- hard no. The guys are Eastern European and love the US for sending arms to Ukraine.

deformed dick……blood drinking too. That’s some shit brother! Unfortunately that’s a no.

Virgil is the top to Roland’s bottom though.

the new power is Riding Senses or something along those lines. You get a 7 point bump in Charisma if your Charisma is 30+. It is going to be useful and will give insights to some “private” moments. Possibly Zephir!!!!!!!!

for the rest, just keep being you my friend! Lol I loved the post.

FunFuntomes grow up dude. It was ok at first, yeah yeah Astrid fan. Now it is just juvenile and annoying. If you want the exact script of how it goes down, be a good boy and shut the fuck up and I might message it to you. Fuck. Some people just don’t know when to quit.

if she escaped though, she might make an appearance in my volume 2 of Rebirth. You won’t like how that ends either but you would see the cunt naked.

peace

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If you want the exact script of how it goes down
you see... the problem is we had 2 updates; one where Laurie lives and one where she dies; you could've sent me the script for "astrid is gone" while the devs might work on "astrid is a love interest " for the next upate.
and I might message it to you
I'd rather you'd not breach the trust the devs have placed in you.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
you see... the problem is we had 2 updates; one where Laurie lives and one where she dies; you could've sent me the script for "astrid is gone" while the devs might work on "astrid is a love interest " for the next upate.

I'd rather you'd not breach the trust the devs have placed in you.
Oh I won’t. I was just fucking with you.
see the thing is you can make all the palms you want, but you didn’t pay attention to the story so you would never figure out how it would go down. I know/knew way in advance of any hint from the devs because I pay attention. Try it. You may just come to similar conclusions.

Oh and seriously, if you want an obnoxious chick with Astrid model go check out Taming a Brat.
peace

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes and cxx

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey Arigon just 2 questions (if you could ask the devs, it would be appreciated. Though if it's too much of a hassle, then no worries):

1) So far, we've had our MC obtain some decent number of abilities. Are more new abilities (ones where we can use in choices, like claws, etc) coming in the future or do the devs think what MC has is enough?

2) In terms of abilities, MC iirc has been using them one at a time. Any chance we could see the MC use perhaps 2 at a time (like using claws and invisibility at the same time) or even more, when for e.g. he's fighting someone like the elder?
Not sure whether this is something on the devs' minds, but it sure would be interesting to see the MC pushed past his limits with this unlocking more of MC's potential. :unsure:

Reactions: Warscared

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
but you didn’t pay attention to the story so you would never figure out how it would go down.
correct me if I am wrong, but for Sharon to pass judgment on Astrid, she would have to adress the fact 2 vampire hunters are alive and well in her homeoffice... right? having turned Andrew's daughter without permission, being responsable for MC blurting the truth to Laurie, and being responsible for the fiasco in the cave, it may not be wise for Sharon to make the princeps see her as even more incompetent. And Sharon wasn't pleased if you turned her sire in for a dagger that in the end did jackshit to E, except for piss her, but MC could do that with his claws. So unless the purpose of the dagger is to get it to Innana when the final battle happens, there's no purpose in giving Astrid to Calisto.
Oh and seriously, if you want an obnoxious chick with Astrid model go check out Taming a Brat.
games made in daz share the same models. doesn't mean I have any interst in Taming the brat
you end all your messages with peace, but your actions lack it

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
correct me if I am wrong, but for Sharon to pass judgment on Astrid, she would have to adress the fact 2 vampire hunters are alive and well in her homeoffice... right? having turned Andrew's daughter without permission, being responsable for MC blurting the truth to Laurie, and being responsible for the fiasco in the cave, it may not be wise for Sharon to make the princeps see her as even more incompetent. And Sharon wasn't pleased if you turned her sire in for a dagger that in the end did jackshit to E, except for piss her, but MC could do that with his claws. So unless the purpose of the dagger is to get it to Innana when the final battle happens, there's no purpose in giving Astrid to Calisto.
Keep in mind that we just had the very first sex scene with Sharon, which was supposed to be a big deal, but in the end didn't even require a resolution to her character arc or any of the characters related to her. No matter what you decided for Astrid, Sharon doesn't even care. There's like one render, where she bares her fangs at the MC and that's it.
There are quite a few scenes in this game, which appear to happen randomly without grounding in the ongoing story and with the sole reason to drive the plot forward. That's why the notion that everybody should come to the same conclusions by just paying attention is a little ridiculous.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Keep in mind that we just had the very first sex scene with Sharon, which was supposed to be a big deal, but in the end didn't even require a resolution to her character arc or any of the characters related to her. No matter what you decided for Astrid, Sharon doesn't even care. There's like one render, where she bares her fangs at the MC and that's it.
There are quite a few scenes in this game, which appear to happen randomly without grounding in the ongoing story and with the sole reason to drive the plot forward. That's why the notion that everybody should come to the same conclusions by just paying attention is a little ridiculous.
I agree there is a lot of inconsistencies and not much pull thought, a there should be much more sex scenes.
the Mc is much more soft now that in the beginning

Reactions: FunFuntomes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

games made in daz share the same models. doesn't mean I have any interst in Taming the brat

you end all your messages with peace, but your actions lack it
First. Sharon has nothing to do with Astrid's fate, The MC is calling the shots now as both have enthralled each other... The MC being the stronger Vessel is the Defacto ruler now anything going on from this point really doesn't involve Sharon from now on.
The MC perceives Astrid as a pernicious threat and one that is affecting and infecting everything he holds dear. Sharon, Laurie even Mrs Olivia. She has become the Baine of his existence... As such she must go one way or the other.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
however variables hide clues to what will happen... my favorite is " astr :(2) "
Not necessarily. For example the only payoff to Laurie's slave points was her calling the MC daddy once, before this path got abandoned. Unless the slave path will continue with Laurie as a vampire, which would be weird. But I can totally see it getting shoehorned in, because Laurie randomly bit the MC before she even got her fangs.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
how can you end the update in the middle of the sex scene man
Meh, not like there's anything to see anyway. Might as well have used black screen for the whole sequence & not bothered with the renders.
Some corrections have already been made. I got the script at dinner time on Sunday so I had to rush so the guys could publish.
That wouldn't explain why they haven't fixed the reported bugs & typos from previous chapters? Or is no one communicating the issues reported here to the devs?

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Meh, not like there's anything to see anyway. Might as well have used black screen for the whole sequence & not bothered with the renders.

That wouldn't explain why they haven't fixed the reported bugs & typos from previous chapters? Or is no one communicating the issues reported here to the devs?
Yeah,
So here is basically the issue.
We have one version that gets fixed with grammar and bugs, but the other version then goes out.
I will speak with the guys again. It is caused by having multiple Patreon tiers. One version, the 10.00 one will get fixed first. Then LB will sometimes grab the pre fix version to release at the 5 and 1 tiers or even at the 10 release..

Also in addition to you fine folks, the Patrons report bugs and such as well.
My chief thought on it all is that there is communication, but being in 3 different countries it is hard to get everything communicated in the best way.
Peace

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes