4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
yup
Hint of new power last episode as you sense rode Eudes and Sharon.
Charisma is the attribute you need.
yep
slight spoiler so you folks can be ready to enjoy it.
Peace

Reactions: D3xzalias and D Dog

Lexguard

Nov 12, 2021
Why are the latest updates of chapter 4 not playable on android? I have android 12 but can't install the official updates. Always saying the file is corrupt. Was patron of the dev for a short time but why pay when you can't play the game? Asked for help there but didn't get any help. The ports from 0011 are no better and you can't play the official port and go to 0011 port after. The last update I could use was 4.2. Any help/ideas?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Why are the latest updates of chapter 4 not playable on android? I have android 12 but can't install the official updates. Always saying the file is corrupt. Was patron of the dev for a short time but why pay when you can't play the game? Asked for help there but didn't get any help. The ports from 0011 are no better and you can't play the official port and go to 0011 port after. The last update I could use was 4.2. Any help/ideas?
There is also a port from the multi mod, but don't know if it is compatible to your Android device.
Link: [Cheat Mod] - [Mod] - [Ren'Py] - Rebirth - Music/Audio/Walkthrough/Cheating/Replay EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4-Part5 [KoGa3] | F95zone

Reactions: Lexguard

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The sex scene was terribly hopeless, these vampires in the sewer were changed by Markus after they disappeared or were they changed by dev?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes