4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
This game feels like it should be good... but it's really pretty shit. I have no idea why.
I feel like the trashiness is part of the charm. It's like a vampire flick for teenage girls, but as a male power fantasy.
The overall quality with all the bugs and typos, ms paint overlay and droning MIDI soundtrack is a bummer though. And the individual character arcs could be a little more grounded and less rushed, I guess.

Reactions: YepperCause

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The visit to the Nos hideout was a waste of time imo. Could have been solved in Sharon's house. The game is already npc heavy to waste time with some new nos rando (Bloodlines easter egg is the only good thing about it).
Like always the update lacks sex and eroticism and storywise is starting to walk in circles.

testyv1

May 14, 2020
This game feels like it should be good... but it's really pretty shit. I have no idea why.
Agreed, it started off with good ideas and interesting characters, was moving along and then bam, curse of the Patreon Dev plus it seems like they ran out of ideas and the characters turned dull and lifeless. Also the whole need to be filled with blood to have (very rare) sex is idiotic.

nushplmcsf

Jul 31, 2022
Agreed, it started off with good ideas and interesting characters, was moving along and then bam, curse of the Patreon Dev plus it seems like they ran out of ideas and the characters turned dull and lifeless. Also the whole need to be filled with blood to have (very rare) sex is idiotic.
I mean, holy fucking shit, 3 years of this game and it still feels like the first release. No sex scenes that are even remotely interesting (out of like the 3 that are present) and that little cuck bitch of an MC... Yikes.

nushplmcsf

Jul 31, 2022
I feel like the trashiness is part of the charm. It's like a vampire flick for teenage girls, but as a male power fantasy.
The overall quality with all the bugs and typos, ms paint overlay and droning MIDI soundtrack is a bummer though. And the individual character arcs could be a little more grounded and less rushed, I guess.
Male power fantasy? With that impotent effeminate MC? Bro..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The visit to the Nos hideout was a waste of time imo. Could have been solved in Sharon's house. The game is already npc heavy to waste time with some new nos rando (Bloodlines easter egg is the only good thing about it).
Like always the update lacks sex and eroticism and storywise is starting to walk in circles.
:ROFLMAO:And you had a sex scene? and I forgot nothing could be seen

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes