4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think I should comment on the above real quick.
This is not to say that there is a purposeful avoidance of Any sex.... The only sex the game has had so far has always had some Other purpose. The MC doesn't get laid just to get laid.

1- Mirri- testing out his potentially corrupting Whispers
2- Carmen- Sealing the deal of binding Carmen to the MC in an affectionate way rather than just as a pre-thrall.
3- Opportunity to demonstrate to Calisto that you are not just a subservient toy like she was afraid you were.

The fourth opportunity for sex Should be one of two;
Either an early entrance into Sharon lol. Celebrating or consolation sex. Personally I do not think this is most likely next sex. I think the 100% will happen, just a matter of when, as long as you gave her up, is the Calisto-(potentially Cindy)-Astrid snuff sex scene. This 100% happens, with 100% Calisto and MC killing Astrid, just a matter of if Cindy is a part of it or not.
Of course if you did not give her to Calisto, no sex with Astrid, and your next sex is either the scene consummating Carmen to you as a Thrall, or the Ivy consummation.

I think the fifth and final sex will be with Sharon on most paths.

We for sure will not have sex with either Goddess... fuck we will be lucky if they do not strap on Markus and use him as a strap on to FUCK our asshole.

I am pretty sold on there only being very few opportunities left, except for the epilogue. I think it is even possible that we only have implied sex with Ivy.... maybe even just implied with Sharon..... who knows!?

Peace

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I think you are using the old EP2 download with the save bug. There is a newer version available on the Patreon page (it's free ) or there is also a patch to fix that on the OP (the save transfer fix)
Thank you (y)

Dec 28, 2019
1- Astrid sex scene that ends with her death, so a snuff thing, vampire style.
I would have preferred pet play, she looked so adorable in that cage, but I suppose snuff will have to do. :devilish:

Btw, about the 2 pics of Astrid included in the game files that did not actually appear in the last update, did Ptolemy initially plan on giving us a glimpse of Astrid in the Temple only to change his mind? Or did it slip his mind when he put the script file together? Ie. Is their non appearance a bug in need of reporting?

My previous post on the 2 Astrid pics in question for those who haven't seen them (the pics are under the 2nd spoiler tag):

https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-4-update-4-likesblondes.34331/page-526#post-8204737

Last edited:
Reactions: D3xzalias

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I believe those are tucked away for later this chapter BigStuffedTiger Actually I know that Is what they are for, which leads to the snuff scene, but which update between now and the start of Chapter 5 I don’t know.

Reactions: D3xzalias

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
It's a bug in the main game with the latest release. Koga statet he fixed it in his mod, seems Zoes mod is doing that, too. There is also a fix for the main game without mods a few pages back too Link
I tried that patch but it didn't fix the problem. I cannot play Update 4, it ends the game at Update 3. Help.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Why does an error appear when transferring saves from part 2 to part 3 and the mc name is not displayed ?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys, I rarely post nowadays (in the forum as a whole that is), but I'm hoping if you can help me out.
I last played the game in EP4-1
I now go to play with the lastest 4-4 update, and upon loading my last save, it ends at the same point I left it at in Part 1

Does any one know what is the issue?
I tried to start EP4 from the beginning, it loads my EP3 save, and it ends in the same point

For reference, this is where it cuts for me.
screenshot0001.jpg

I tried looking for this in the thread, but dunno how many pages I have to go back and also, I'm running into spoilers.

Thanks

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hey guys, I rarely post nowadays (in the forum as a whole that is), but I'm hoping if you can help me out.
I last played the game in EP4-1
I now go to play with the lastest 4-4 update, and upon loading my last save, it ends at the same point I left it at in Part 1

Does any one know what is the issue?
I tried to start EP4 from the beginning, it loads my EP3 save, and it ends in the same point

For reference, this is where it cuts for me.
View attachment 1913596

I tried looking for this in the thread, but dunno how many pages I have to go back and also, I'm running into spoilers.

Thanks
It's a know bug in the game. The mod from Koga fixes that, I think the one from Zoe Raven also. Koga did also a game patch without using a mod here, too.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
It's a know bug in the game. The mod from Koga fixes that, I think the one from Zoe Raven also. Koga did also a game patch without using a mod here, too.
Awesome. Seems everything is working ok, thanks!

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes