4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
When I first started playing this game I didn't take notice of much because I was just skipping the stuff I wasn't interested in but now after some years I decided to start a new save and actually take in the story and wow. The MC is a complete pathetic cuckold, these women are all loose whores too. I do wonder what kind of fetish the Author has for making every romanceable woman constantly naked around characters other than the Mc. Most likely a cuckold. The worst part is, some of the choices require you to be a pathetic loser to get the desired outcome.
How can MC be a cuckold? He is not in (real)relationship with anybody. Heroines are vampires(aside from Carmen) and any sort of nudity taboo is most likely long gone. Besides when Sharon appeared nude in the court she was forced to do so. Vampires aside from MC posses low sexual drive so they can't be called loose whores. For example Sharon had sex about 30 years ago and without MC her celibate would most likely last few decades longer.

Reactions: MataHariX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The MC is a complete pathetic cuckold, these women are all loose whores too.
okay, who fucks mc's girls/women besides him? not andrew, not marcus or any1 else. dunno about loose whores since besides mc's mommy mc's girls/women don't have sex.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
When I first started playing this game I didn't take notice of much because I was just skipping the stuff I wasn't interested in but now after some years I decided to start a new save and actually take in the story and wow. The MC is a complete pathetic cuckold, these women are all loose whores too. I do wonder what kind of fetish the Author has for making every romanceable woman constantly naked around characters other than the Mc. Most likely a cuckold. The worst part is, some of the choices require you to be a pathetic loser to get the desired outcome.
Hey guy's it's him Mr. throwaway... Same M.O. You can always tell if it's a throwaway account look at the account origination and look at how many comments.... This Dude is too smart by half.

Reactions: imzahai and sava75

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Short update Laurie Got her First Feed Cool and All but Something Feels Missing Like maybe Some More Talk to others Then Sharon maybe some jealouse From Carmen Sexy moments with Laurie a Game maybe Hunt Game

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Short update Laurie Got her First Feed Cool and All but Something Feels Missing Like maybe Some More Talk to others Then Sharon maybe some jealouse From Carmen Sexy moments with Laurie a Game maybe Hunt Game
Well the MC is going behind Sharon's back and is about to remove Marcius from the equation with the new found evidence showing Marcius as the person behind the setup. I don't know if he will get permission from the Princeps or not ( it's better to ask for forgiveness than get permission), And before he heeds back to the cave He need's to dip that blade into malice filled blood... Where is Astrid when you need her. Maybe he will get both blades wet. We will see,

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I gave her to Calisto so most likely there in no blood left in her body(if it wasn't destroyed).
Last we saw of Astrid was her slinking around the temple when you saw the Princeps in the pool. She has not been dispatched yet... Mommy has no reason to suck her dry and is just holding her for safe keeping. The MC never told what Astrid did to Calisto so she Is just keeping her on ice for a while. When you explain about the conspiracy that Marcius and Astrid were involved in. The MC, Calisto, and Astrid will sit down together for dinner with Astrid as the guest of honor. My guess is that you and mommy will drink her to near death and then finish her off with the Blade.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Last we saw of Astrid was her slinking around the temple when you saw the Princeps in the pool. She has not been dispatched yet... Mommy has no reason to suck her dry and is just holding her for safe keeping. The MC never told what Astrid did to Calisto so she Is just keeping her on ice for a while. When you explain about the conspiracy that Marcius and Astrid were involved in. The MC, Calisto, and Astrid will sit down together for dinner with Astrid as the guest of honor. My guess is that you and mommy will drink her to near death and then finish her off with the Blade.
Well that scene would be interesting, when Astrid comes for the meal and wondering why isn't there any meal yet. For my taste it would be a too nice end to here.:whistle:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well that scene would be interesting, when Astrid comes for the meal and wondering why isn't there any meal yet. For my taste it would be a too nice end to here.:whistle:
I don't think you quite understand... I didn't say where the blade was doing to be inserted. ;) :ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't think you quite understand... I didn't say where the blade was doing to be inserted. ;) :ROFLMAO::devilish:
Well, it goes into the right direction....
Yet, we are a vamp, why do end that so soon, we have all of time to ensure that she know her place.:sneaky::devilish:

SEGHIR

Jul 15, 2022
You don't have to download all the episodes, but it is recommended to download them all, as the story begins with the first episode.
what I wanted to know is if episode 4 contains all the other episodes or not

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes