4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, Update 9] [LikesBlondes] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.19GB
Repack size: 259MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Rebirth-EP4-U9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I really hate it when I'm immersed in the game and some misplaced image or incorrectly attributed dialogue line pulls me out of it.
A proofreader would do really good for this game as these things pop up at almost every update.

I wonder if these things are reported to the dev by people playing the game and whether he goes back to fix them.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 4 Update 9.

This hotfix corrects two wrong speaker errors in Ep. 4 Up. 9, and 3+ lines of dialog.

The devs actually fixed two bugs from previous updates & numerous typos with this release.

May 31, 2020
There is no progression in the story. Like the previous episode, the last episode is an empty update...
And quite frankly It's getting tiring now... I really had high hopes for this game(beggers can't be choosers I guess)...but with each update, it's slowly but surely disappearing down the packing order of my all time favourites. Such a shame

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I really hate it when I'm immersed in the game and some misplaced image or incorrectly attributed dialogue line pulls me out of it.
A proofreader would do really good for this game as these things pop up at almost every update.

I wonder if these things are reported to the dev by people playing the game and whether he goes back to fix them.
Oh well, at least a 4-minute update with no real progression and no decisions makes it easy for the modders to do their thing.
Believe me, best policy is to wait quite a few months and restart playing the game after a few updates. Even better: replay it from scratch (beginning episode 1). You will avoid bugs and you will enjoy the story progression.

That's what I did a few months ago after I stopped downloading the game at the beginning of episode 3 because I felt as you feel right now.

Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 4 Update 9.

This hotfix corrects two wrong speaker errors in Ep. 4 Up. 9, and 3+ lines of dialog.

The devs actually fixed two bugs from previous updates & numerous typos with this release.
Thanks for your great job (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: ghosthog and Meushi

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I knew this game tends to have short updates, but that felt even shorter than usual.

Any word on how long chapter 4 is supposed to be? Might as well wait until it’s complete before playing again

Reactions: hawk784563 and FFTW

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP3 v1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP4 update 9 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Documents/Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
To move from Ep3 to Ep4, I will move the files for you.
Updated my Android port to Ep 4 Update 9

Reactions: nekdo

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I knew this game tends to have short updates, but that felt even shorter than usual.
yeah, this was most likely the most empty update ever for this game. There weren't even any decisions to make, let alone any kind of plot progression. You'd think we would have at least gotten an option on how to deal with the mayor.

And of course there will be no new update until after two months now, which just makes this update being this short and meaningless feel even more BS.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I skipped three updates this time and it still felt like 5 minutes of "story" :ROFLMAO:
I think I'm going to wait until the game is finished this time and see where it all went in the end.
(The're probably all going to die (again) because the MC is kind of a dumdum :unsure:)

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
(The're probably all going to die (again) because the MC is kind of a dumdum :unsure:)
I wonder, if the MC's threehead is even intentional, because he still gets put in charge of everything despite never proving himself even once. The lack of self-awareness, when he acts all edgy and talks in short one-liners never explaining himself kind of reminds me of infamous fanfics like "My Immortal".

Reactions: Aelgwenn
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes