4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on this game vampires (at least males) need to be blooded up to nostrils to have sex. that excludes mc and callisto knows tricks to get standing ovation w/o blood.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

Hi
I know I missed last Sunday's progress update. Had to go out of town for a few days. Unfortunately that left us a bit behind on this update. Especially when it comes to dialogue.
We're still aiming for a Sunday release. But it might be Monday. Or even Tuesday. I can't really say for sure. But the release will be between Sunday and Tuesday. Just wanted to let everyone know ahead of time. We're one or maybe even two days behind.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Lunch???

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Just posting this to tell everyone that we're still working on it. The update is done. But we're encountering a CTD on the "Laurie is still alive" path with certain saves. Haven't figured out why yet. And we want to fix that before release.
Wanted to make this post to let everyone know that we haven't forgotten about the update, we're not on vacation or anything like that. We're just dealing with this issue. Release should be imminent. As soon as we resolve this. Hopefully tonight.

Also, for newer patrons. December is our vacation month. Holildays and all of that. We don't really have the time to work on the game during that time. So, there won't be an update in December. The patreon will also be paused. And you won't be charged. That's the way we've been doing it from the beginning. December was always our pause month. When we took a break.

Back to the current update. Like I said, we're working on this bug. Everything else is done. So, it shouldn't be long now.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

Hi

Just posting this to tell everyone that we're still working on it. The update is done. But we're encountering a CTD on the "Laurie is still alive" path with certain saves. Haven't figured out why yet. And we want to fix that before release.
Wanted to make this post to let everyone know that we haven't forgotten about the update, we're not on vacation or anything like that. We're just dealing with this issue. Release should be imminent. As soon as we resolve this. Hopefully tonight.

Also, for newer patrons. December is our vacation month. Holildays and all of that. We don't really have the time to work on the game during that time. So, there won't be an update in December. The patreon will also be paused. And you won't be charged. That's the way we've been doing it from the beginning. December was always our pause month. When we took a break.

Back to the current update. Like I said, we're working on this bug. Everything else is done. So, it shouldn't be long now.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Ah, fresh snack for a fresh vampire?

Reactions: Kirill Shijan

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Hi

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thank you mate

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a question, the game is about vampires etc. Can you be dominant in the game or is everything vanilla?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have a question, the game is about vampires etc. Can you be dominant in the game or is everything vanilla?
There's not alot focus on sex to begin with (just a few scenes) but there are some choices to assert dominance/ be dominant.
As compared to bdsm i guess it's pretty light atm so don't expect too much...
Still is a pretty good story so worth to try it out, just don't do it for fap only reasons, then you'll be disappointed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes somewhat dominance, sex with mommy starts her dominating mc but then mc turns table and dominates her, nothing biggie although and with sharon it's mostly mc who wears pants in that household even sharon is supposedly boss.

Reactions: D3xzalias

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that other game i have finished once already so nothing biggie and today got 2 other games before rebirth so something to play for a while.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes