4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just finished chap 1 but saw on page 1 save transfer fix, when I looked at it post is from 2021, do I still need to use that fix?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Just finished chap 1 but saw on page 1 save transfer fix, when I looked at it post is from 2021, do I still need to use that fix?
AFAIK if you download from here then yes, If you download from the creator's webpage then that version is updated with the fix.

Reactions: chicho1958

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Info to the post above: the save transfer fix is for the EP2 and fixes the import in EP3! The downloads for EP2 here on F95zone are outdated (ep2 ver1) and have an issue at the end, but on the devs Patreon page you get the newer and already fixed one (ep2 ver2).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Info to the post above: the save transfer fix is for the EP2 and fixes the import in EP3! The downloads for EP2 here on F95zone are outdated (ep2 ver1) and have an issue at the end, but on the devs Patreon page you get the newer and already fixed one (ep2 ver2).
Loaded my save with no problem, also using the mod, will see if it works with chap 3, but just started chap 2, just taking a break to eat something, you know what they say gotta eat or you die :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: J.R.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Loaded my save with no problem, also using the mod, will see if it works with chap 3, but just started chap 2, just taking a break to eat something, you know what they say gotta eat or you die :rolleyes::rolleyes:
gotta get nutriments so can keep fapping. :p

• Haha

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know about that but I most certainly would like to see Calisto fighting somebody.
That oldie is a lot older has been confirmed by devs if she is related to Vision Girl as most of us suspect. Calisto is indeed of Greek origin, Vision Girl is at least as much older as Calisto as Calisto is compared to modern vamps. Likely she is Mesopotamian.

Arigon has quite a few interesting posts about that in this thread and also had some confirmations from devs on his theories .

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
That oldie is a lot older has been confirmed by devs if she is related to Vision Girl as most of us suspect. Calisto is indeed of Greek origin, Vision Girl is at least as much older as Calisto as Calisto is compared to modern vamps. Likely she is Mesopotamian.

Arigon has quite a few interesting posts about that in this thread and also had some confirmations from devs on his theories .
So perhaps Vision Girl is Calisto's sire? If she is this old then she might be one of the original vampires.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah. I wonder how old Calisto really is. Given her musing about greek gods I would say ancient greece but how ancient is the question.
I think that we put Calisto at around 4500 years old. Vision girl is a level 2 as best we can guess that means that both Vision girl Innana and Erskigal are Deity level vamps at about 10,ooo years. We have surmised that Callisto is a level 4 putting the MC at a level 5. We believe that Virgil is also a level 5 or 6 with the Princeps at around a 7. The Archons are around level 8 - 10. Sharon is around a 12 and the average vamp is about a 14.

Reactions: c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So perhaps Vision Girl is Calisto's sire? If she is this old then she might be one of the original vampires.
Somewhat unclear. I know devs have denied that VG (Vision girl) is the direct sire of Calisto. More unclear is whether Calisto might be a later descendant or what some have speculated might be from another line closely related to VG, but not direct. Origin story of vamps is bit different as WOD and kept vague, but seems there were a number of first vamps created around same time and VG might be among them or very close descended to an original created vamp or might even be a later created gen by original creators. Until devs release that info if they ever will, all speculations are valid.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes