May 13, 2018
ah fuck a duck
got a bad ending on my save, all other saves are gone
import save leads to same bad ending

fuck this for a game of soldiers

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite not-eventful update, lots of talk and no action and astrid is still in cage (even last time she was seen before attack on mother of vampires).

scrshots:

1. that came out suddenly at wrong place, 2. those maternal instincts. 3. that ship sailed long ago.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

jackson bo

Dec 15, 2021
this update was boring.
the dev need to move the plot along, The boring conversations and lack of sex is kinda just boring.
Now I love the game and happy it's not some fuck fest but story first and sex scene second but this update was kinda USELESS and short.

You will lose our interest dev putting short updates out like this. if you gonna do that then I would rather wait longer for longer updates when the story can move df along. how long are we gonna just sit around and do nothing? when are we gonna go to the cave and end this shit? when are we gonna get into the action? so far it still feels like we on ep 1 with nothing of interest going on but waking up, simping for sharon (I LOVE HER BTW) but it's the truth. Talk to our Lauren, Do other boring shit, sleep, REPEAT. hell atleast throw a sex scene with sharon in since she is our lover at least since we sitting on our ass doing nothing. the lack of character development for our mc is also a issue imo. He not assertive or the take charge type. yea does some things but overall I feel like he just... there sometimes. but overall this is just my opinion people we all have em.

but yea at some point dev, you gonna have to speed it up so the story can move on. The sex scenes isn't a deal breaker so yea it's just the slow progression of the plot and story.

LOVE the game this is just some contructive feedback.
yes at least some need to completely turning into the vampire whereby prepare for an other character

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I read you guys and don't seem to me that this game is evolving. That's too bad, it was a good setup and erotism was good. But that's all this game was and the story was interesting but moving too slow.

c3po: yeah i get it you want people to behave. Critics are easy, working not so much! But still people are free to post their opinion even if it's not worthwhile to read or not valid.

Still i feel this game is a failure. I stopped played (chapter 3?) because nothing advance. No sex and no story. It seems this game has transformed to a telenovela. You know the tv show where nothing advance until several month ^^

That's a F shame.

And before you say i'm not constructive that's my opinion and i did write a review long ago (i need to update it) :)
It juat seems to be. The Dev is at a place in the story where the MC needs to purge some and to rally support o him from others. in fact a bit of information has been gleaned to indicate new rivals, consolidate friends and to prepare for the upsoming purge. Astrid, Marcius, and Eloise are walking dead pardone the pun. Yes it is boring but the plot needs to play out until the action picks up again. Because these updates are so short it feels like forever to get anywhere so have a little patients it will pick up soon.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 4 Update 8.

This hotfix corrects five minor errors in Ep. 4 Up. 7 & 8, and 34+ lines of dialog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
well this follows somewhat normal vampire lore while other 2 vampire games are more normal avns (other more than other) with vampire theme.
Actually NOPE! :) VtM and WoD from which this game clearly takes a lot of inspiration is a complete outlier on this. One of the 4 basic tenets of the Vampire legends is sex and sexual connotations. The "lustful Dead" can be traced back to Babylon at least.

Reactions: RMAUX and Nulldev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually NOPE! :) VtM and WoD from which this game clearly takes a lot of inspiration is a complete outlier on this. One of the 4 basic tenets of the Vampire legends is sex and sexual connotations. The "lustful Dead" can be traced back to Babylon at least.
and who cares?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
and who cares?
I don´t know, I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding about the core of the Vampire legends and the limp-dicked Vampires of VtM, which goes against a central part of the Legends from ancient times to today.

Reactions: RMAUX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don´t know, I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding about the core of the Vampire legends and the limp-dicked Vampires of VtM, which goes against a central part of the Legends from ancient times to today.
well yea but this follows "normal" vampire lore from movies etc while bites are more or less normal avns with vampire theme (again with vampire movies lore).

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes