4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, Update 8] [LikesBlondes] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.72GB
Repack size: 224MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
please put a workupload link for pc

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, Update 8] [LikesBlondes] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.72GB
Repack size: 224MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
thanks for putting the workupload link

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4 Update 8 (NOTE: If you played the non Laurie path last update somehow, as I told you not to, your save will not work with the mod, so don't @ me if you did. Thanks! This mod is WITH Laurie path only now, because both paths are pretty close to the same and this one in much more interesting IMO.

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is an update needed for Ep3Up2?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Pretty short update this month. Not much action. I should summon the patience to wait till a few have been released haha, but I generally download it every update!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Holy shit that update was short. 196 renders, that's it. What was the point even? All kinetic scenes, no choices. Scenes gave no answers to any of the current problems and it was more fluff than anything.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Last update I played was Update 4, so Updates 5-8 for me, and it still felt INCREDIBLE short. 4 months of updates and played in 30 mins through... I like the story, but the pace not so much. I hope the dev picks up the pace and puts much more "meat" in the next few updates. Otherwise the story will be finished in 30 years. And the overall amount of lewd scenes isn't impressive either (2 so far, according to Koga's mod, thanks to him for that).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
I found this game a few weeks ago so this is the first update I play. Are all updates that small?

PS. I'm not complaining but if that's the case I want to wait for a few more updates before playing.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I found this game a few weeks ago so this is the first update I play. Are all updates that small?

PS. I'm not complaining but if that's the case I want to wait for a few more updates before playing.
montly updates so yes most of them are fairly small since total development time divided by the amount of paths possible means there is less development time per path!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure I didn't give Astrid away, but I ended up with an empty cage and a dagger this update. Did I confuse my saves, or does anybody else have this problem?
And what's up with the PC randomly accusing Sharon of leaving him sooner or later? Didn't we only just get to third base after all this time?
Had the same thing. I assume during the save transfer between EP3 and EP4 that happend - or I must have mislabeled my save.:oops:

For me it was easy solution as I have 4 routes I play (Astrid yes/no, Miri yes/no) thus simple relabeled them and my problem was solved.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes