4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, Update 8] [LikesBlondes] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.72GB
Repack size: 224MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I really miss the combat in the game, before I was worried about the decisions and trying to build the character based on the MC's abilities, I hope the dev will include more combat and new abilities in the future.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
We are on episode 4 part 8 and we still have scenes where people are talking and something totally unrelated to the conversation is shown just throwing the whole scene off. Are we getting beta releases or does no one test the game? Update was ok, an interesting decision with Laurie. Looking forward to the next one.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I read you guys and don't seem to me that this game is evolving. That's too bad, it was a good setup and erotism was good. But that's all this game was and the story was interesting but moving too slow.

c3po: yeah i get it you want people to behave. Critics are easy, working not so much! But still people are free to post their opinion even if it's not worthwhile to read or not valid.

Still i feel this game is a failure. I stopped played (chapter 3?) because nothing advance. No sex and no story. It seems this game has transformed to a telenovela. You know the tv show where nothing advance until several month ^^

That's a F shame.

And before you say i'm not constructive that's my opinion and i did write a review long ago (i need to update it) :)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I read you guys and don't seem to me that this game is evolving. That's too bad, it was a good setup and erotism was good. But that's all this game was and the story was interesting but moving too slow.

c3po: yeah i get it you want people to behave. Critics are easy, working not so much! But still people are free to post their opinion even if it's not worthwhile to read or not valid.

Still i feel this game is a failure. I stopped played (chapter 3?) because nothing advance. No sex and no story. It seems this game has transformed to a telenovela. You know the tv show where nothing advance until several month ^^

That's a F shame.

And before you say i'm not constructive that's my opinion and i did write a review long ago (i need to update it) :)
Nothing wrong with that, only thing sus to me is you said you stopped with EP3. But you do complaining to the actual release - that is not really fair to the game. In the meantime there even were a few lewd scenes. But anyway, of course you can post your opinion. I only have problems when it's not constructive and is meant to blame the game only.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

That's a F shame.

Usually, for me, the annoying post are the "game suck, I'm out." post. Do I post in every game I play here "played update, will wait for more"?

Alao you've written more than that. Story I disagree with you, but if that is your opinion, then I doubt that your opinion would have changed between then and now. Sex it has a little more in the latter updates. I think we have, at least, 4 or 5 scene.

Last edited:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Yet another update without Arigon :(

The devs have yet to address the random scene jumps in between dialogue every update, feels like they don't test their game before release as this is a most basic encounter to find and resolve.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP3 v1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP4 update 8 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Documents/Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
To move from Ep3 to Ep4, I will move the files for you.
Updated my Android port to Ep4 update 8

Reactions: Pif paf and M@ximus

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Hi
Have to work on Sunday, I'm afraid. So the update will have to be on Monday. I'm free on Saturday. But I doubt I'll be able to get it done tomorrow.
One more thing before I go. One of you. I apologize, I can't remember the name off the top of my head. But one of you asked us if we could make a glossary in game, to help players keep track of all the characters as they meet them. Seemed like a good idea. Well, we've looked into it, and it's witihin our skill limits. Only problem is, one would have to restart the game from the beginning. The variables that would keep track of all the people the MC has met, would have to transfer from one episode to the next. Which means a complete restart.
I'll make a poll about it sometime in the next couple of weeks. See what everyone says. But it's doable.

Best regards
Likesblondes
The update each episode is too small. There is not much impact based on the selection. There is no spicy scene with Laurie at all. While i do enjoy the story, its too damn slow

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
this update was boring.
the dev need to move the plot along, The boring conversations and lack of sex is kinda just boring.
Now I love the game and happy it's not some fuck fest but story first and sex scene second but this update was kinda USELESS and short.

You will lose our interest dev putting short updates out like this. if you gonna do that then I would rather wait longer for longer updates when the story can move df along. how long are we gonna just sit around and do nothing? when are we gonna go to the cave and end this shit? when are we gonna get into the action? so far it still feels like we on ep 1 with nothing of interest going on but waking up, simping for sharon (I LOVE HER BTW) but it's the truth. Talk to our Lauren, Do other boring shit, sleep, REPEAT. hell atleast throw a sex scene with sharon in since she is our lover at least since we sitting on our ass doing nothing. the lack of character development for our mc is also a issue imo. He not assertive or the take charge type. yea does some things but overall I feel like he just... there sometimes. but overall this is just my opinion people we all have em.

but yea at some point dev, you gonna have to speed it up so the story can move on. The sex scenes isn't a deal breaker so yea it's just the slow progression of the plot and story.

LOVE the game this is just some contructive feedback.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
this update was boring.
the dev need to move the plot along, The boring conversations and lack of sex is kinda just boring.
Now I love the game and happy it's not some fuck fest but story first and sex scene second but this update was kinda USELESS and short.

You will lose our interest dev putting short updates out like this. if you gonna do that then I would rather wait longer for longer updates when the story can move df along. how long are we gonna just sit around and do nothing? when are we gonna go to the cave and end this shit? when are we gonna get into the action? so far it still feels like we on ep 1 with nothing of interest going on but waking up, simping for sharon (I LOVE HER BTW) but it's the truth. Talk to our Lauren, Do other boring shit, sleep, REPEAT. hell atleast throw a sex scene with sharon in since she is our lover at least since we sitting on our ass doing nothing. the lack of character development for our mc is also a issue imo. He not assertive or the take charge type. yea does some things but overall I feel like he just... there sometimes. but overall this is just my opinion people we all have em.

but yea at some point dev, you gonna have to speed it up so the story can move on. The sex scenes isn't a deal breaker so yea it's just the slow progression of the plot and story.

LOVE the game this is just some contructive feedback.
A little hint - the dev of Rebirth is not active here, actually I think he never was a member here on F95zone. So thanks for your "contructive" ranting, but it's kinda useless to adress it to the dev all the time.

Also saying "our interest" is bs, it's your opinion. I for one found the update ok. It's not the best, but definitely not "boring" as you said. Also the update was the same size as almost always, but of course because of now already 4 main routes (with/without Laurie, with/without Astrid) they feel shorter now. My advice: wait a few updates.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
A little hint - the dev of Rebirth is not active here, actually I think he never was a member here on F95zone. So thanks for your "contructive" ranting, but it's kinda useless to adress it to the dev all the time.

Also saying "our interest" is bs, it's your opinion. I for one found the update ok. It's not the best, but definitely not "boring" as you said. Also the update was the same size as almost always, but of course because of now already 4 main routes (with/without Laurie, with/without Astrid) they feel shorter now. My advice: wait a few updates.
well dev on here or not overall it's MY OPINION BUDDY.
and wasn't talking about you when I said "our," it's loads of people in this thread who think the story is going too slow. I have laurie and astrid and it's still slow. and I have been WAITING, how long do I gotta wait till the plot and story move along? how long are we gonna just sit around and talk, and sleep and other boring shit? Like I said I personally will skip some updates then if I want a longer experience with the updates.

so overall my opinion is not "USELESS" when it's an open forum where anyone can say what they want. You didn't have to reply to me but you did dickriding but it's cool because you are free to do so. overall at the end of the day it's my opinon and how I feel about to story progression.
overall the lastest update IMO was BORING to me idgaf if it was ok to you.. cool story bro. in that case I wasn't talking to you in that regard.
Have a good day.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4 Update 8 (NOTE: If you played the non Laurie path last update somehow, as I told you not to, your save will not work with the mod, so don't @ me if you did. Thanks! This mod is WITH Laurie path only now, because both paths are pretty close to the same and this one in much more interesting IMO.

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey Zoey - thanks for all yoru hard work - quick question and forgive me its a head slapper but do I have to download and each of the episode mods to the game folder or does the last one cover everything up the present?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
well dev on here or not overall it's MY OPINION BUDDY.
and wasn't talking about you when I said "our," it's loads of people in this thread who think the story is going too slow. I have laurie and astrid and it's still slow. and I have been WAITING, how long do I gotta wait till the plot and story move along? how long are we gonna just sit around and talk, and sleep and other boring shit? Like I said I personally will skip some updates then if I want a longer experience with the updates.

so overall my opinion is not "USELESS" when it's an open forum where anyone can say what they want. You didn't have to reply to me but you did dickriding but it's cool because you are free to do so. overall at the end of the day it's my opinon and how I feel about to story progression.
overall the lastest update IMO was BORING to me idgaf if it was ok to you.. cool story bro. in that case I wasn't talking to you in that regard.
Have a good day.
As said, nothing wrong with your opinion. But you adressed your critism directly to the dev multiple times ("You will lose our interest ..." "if you gonna do that..." " but yea at some point dev, you gonna have...". And that's what I actaully wanted to say to you with "useless" - because he isn't even here in this forum to read your post. Also, saying "we" implements all of us which is not right. You can say "some", "many" etc. But not "we". Anyway, have a good day too.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
As said, nothing wrong with your opinion. But you adressed your critism directly to the dev multiple times ("You will lose our interest ..." "if you gonna do that..." " but yea at some point dev, you gonna have...". And that's what I actaully wanted to say to you with "useless" - because he isn't even here in this forum to read your post. Also, saying "we" implements all of us which is not right. You can say "some", "many" etc. But not "we". Anyway, have a good day too.
He's free criticize or rant as long he doesn't become personal or insulting. You like this game. I get it. But you don't need to defend it like your life depends on it.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey Zoey - thanks for all yoru hard work - quick question and forgive me its a head slapper but do I have to download and each of the episode mods to the game folder or does the last one cover everything up the present?
Each mod coresponds with each Episode, every Up to the current one, is included with the latest version of the mod. Hope that helps.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure I didn't give Astrid away, but I ended up with an empty cage and a dagger this update. Did I confuse my saves, or does anybody else have this problem?
And what's up with the PC randomly accusing Sharon of leaving him sooner or later? Didn't we only just get to third base after all this time?

Reactions: c3p0 and hawk784563

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
He's free criticize or rant as long he doesn't become personal or insulting. You like this game. I get it. But you don't need to defend it like your life depends on it.
Well, my last post here about that: I defend not the game with my life. To be fair the game is ok, I do like the story, but it has quite some flaws for me also. My rating would be maybe 4 at best. And of course I respect personal opinions and critics about the game, I can understand some of them or even have the same opinion. But I don't like the demandings or only insulting posts, they do imo nothing to the thread here.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes