4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Well, our boy is back in Scottstown trying to get his blade wet :p. Ok, that's a bad joke.
But things are progressing on the update. And it looks like everything will be on time. Helps that some of the renders were already done in the last update. If all goes well it should all be ready not next weekend, but the one after that. I'll make another post next Sunday to confirm it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Sevy

Nov 6, 2017
I am confused as heck.
Either I blacked out at some point, but I cannot remember Lauri being back.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I am confused as heck.
Either I blacked out at some point, but I cannot remember Lauri being back.
Was about to ask by what you meant by back, but then caught your edit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if that feels kind of vague, but I didn't want to spoil too much for ya if you didn't know about it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Is Laurie supposed to be turned by Sharon or is it optional for the MC ? I play with the WT mod and it was mentioned if I didnt had 8 or higher with her, she will "die".

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Is Laurie supposed to be turned by Sharon or is it optional for the MC ? I play with the WT mod and it was mentioned if I didnt had 8 or higher with her, she will "die".
Those numbers are for Sharon saves Laurie, and no the MC will not raise Laurie. If you haven't got that far I won't spoil it for you. Just un

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Those numbers are for Sharon saves Laurie, and no the MC will not raise Laurie. If you haven't got that far I won't spoil it for you. Just un
Ah ok. I thought that first my save somehow fucked it up. The current version wouldnt allow me to play from my last save so I needed to restart from the current episode. However since I dont know which save was the right one I thought that I fucked up saving/turning Laurie myself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah ok. I thought that first my save somehow fucked it up. The current version wouldnt allow me to play from my last save so I needed to restart from the current episode. However since I dont know which save was the right one I thought that I fucked up saving/turning Laurie myself.
can't save since mc is occupied elsewhere when laurie needs saving.

Reactions: andrew david irving

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Things are progressing. Bit of bad news, though. I might have to work next weekend. If I do, the update will have to be on Monday.
I don't know for sure yet. I'll know by Friday. So if you don't hear from me by then, the update will be on Sunday.
If it will have to be on Monday, I'll make a post about it.
All else is good.

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All good. I thought that I failed somewhere in the previous episodes with her love score or that somehow my save file got corrupted.
well failing is near impossible on rebirth and dunno if in game's lore is possible that master makes thrall as vampire.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
well failing is near impossible on rebirth and dunno if in game's lore is possible that master makes thrall as vampire.
Cant follow you. What do you mean with Master ? It came to my surprise that Laurie got enthralled by Sharon, since I always thought it will be done by MC, if we follow the Harem path logic. But now Laurie is Sharon thrall and therefore she will be focus all her emotions like love/lust towards her and not MC.
While im pretty sure the devs. already have something up their mind that MC will still romance both (all lol), its kinda a odd change. To early to say if I shall like it or not. Perhaps there is more plot this way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cant follow you. What do you mean with Master ?
laurie was mc's thrall before she was turned to vampire. now she isn't any1s thrall besides needs to follow sharon's orders like mc had to on early game.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Cant follow you. What do you mean with Master ? It came to my surprise that Laurie got enthralled by Sharon, since I always thought it will be done by MC, if we follow the Harem path logic. But now Laurie is Sharon thrall and therefore she will be focus all her emotions like love/lust towards her and not MC.
While im pretty sure the devs. already have something up their mind that MC will still romance both (all lol), its kinda a odd change. To early to say if I shall like it or not. Perhaps there is more plot this way.
When a thrall is turned it breaks the bond between the MC and Laurie. Since Sharon turned her she is responsible for Laurie's conversion but Laurie is not thralled to Sharon and still holds freewill. Now Vampires can be enthralled by another if the procedure is followed after being turned. Such as the case of the MC and Sharon's mutual enthrallment, not unlike a marriage in their case.

Reactions: c3p0

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
I have been at this game for some time now hoping it picks up but honestly this developer is one of those that string their patreons along with BS updates where nothing really happens. Its like watching a soap opera that redoes the same shit again without anyone getting anywhere really interesting or meaningful, only a few years later maybe...

The story is really nothing worth remember or interesting and tries desperately to create something only to cause more distraction and ultimately have really no substance to it. The dialogues are stupid, not thought out and conversations are strings of nonsense that one should be able to assume in any normal dialogue. In the recent patch the MC find his old landlady in Sharon's house and they get fixated on her being in the house in such a cheesey empty way it just feels disconnected and "Try hard" is the best way to describe it.

If you want a better game check out The Bite or even Bite which has more thought provoking dialogue and story with an MC that is interesting and does act like a total asshole that speaks in obscure ways that only sever the developer for adding "lines of dialogue" yet no person talks that way...stop the bullshit and get on with this game developer.

I highly recommend skipping this game until the Dev gets his head out his ass and gives something worth paying for

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes