4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Since you choose to focus on that point If I remember correctly Laurrie and later Ivy were already known to the other Vampires.
And I believe the reason given was leaving them unthralled risked Vampire Exposure.

Carman was part of the Vampire Hunters and they already know about Vampires.
Have done for hundreds if not thousands of years and aparently are not telling the rest of the world.

Carman is not as far as anyone knows yet known to anyone out side the MC's circle.
And even If she was thralled once she was known about it would not help either the MC or Sharon.
The other Vampires wouldn't care or except her to still breathing even if she was thralled.
So MC and Sharon are screwed either way.
Her being thralled would not benefit her or them against the other Vampires.

Just her being Vampire Hunter alone would mean either instant death or at the very least she would end up like Gregor.
Thralled or not aint gonna save her or them so again whats the point in thralling her at all?.

P.S.there was two exception to that circle Astrid who may know but for what ever reason chooses not to tell.
And Calisto who may of fed on Carman but doesn't seems aware she fed on a Vampire Hunter.

Just Sayin.
First let me say that the MC very shortly won't give a flip about what the other Vampires think. Virgil already senses his power and he is behind the Princeps. Those of any importance in the Vampire Hierarchy see him for what he is.

I personally would think that Carmen would in fact be a feather in his cap so to speak. He now has a mole into the Vampire Hunters organization. This has already paid off with the information about the blade.

To the point of Astrid and Callisto , Astrid is the reason that the MC got Carmen in the first place. If anyone is to be killed it's Astrid as she turned on her own. And as far as Callisto is concerned anything that is of any entertainment value she is al for it.

Nov 22, 2021
First let me say that the MC very shortly won't give a flip about what the other Vampires think. Virgil already senses his power and he is behind the Princeps. Those of any importance in the Vampire Hierarchy see him for what he is.

I personally would think that Carmen would in fact be a feather in his cap so to speak. He now has a mole into the Vampire Hunters organization. This has already paid off with the information about the blade.

To the point of Astrid and Callisto , Astrid is the reason that the MC got Carmen in the first place. If anyone is to be killed it's Astrid as she turned on her own. And as far as Callisto is concerned anything that is of any entertainment value she is al for it.
Pretty much agree, I feel that there will be a time in the not to distant future when the M.C. will have to decide who lives and who dies. Give recent events with Laurie, Both she and Sharon will be "on the block" so to speak and the option to " break Ivy and Andrew. Calisto and Astrid may either be made into "willing" subjects of the M.C. Either way I am loving the way this is playing out

Reactions: venomousgamer

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
oh come on! vampires do that to each other night after night. Even Calisto tells MC to not get rid of Sharon too soon or something along the lines.
I was speaking from a moralistic point of view... You are right a vampires life is not worth alot unless you get into the higher strata. But as far as Astrid goes she is a dead man walking, if you turned her into Callisto her number is up one way or another. Through her being turned into a juice box, or finding her blood on the end of a blade, if you turned her over she is toast.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I was speaking from a moralistic point of view... You are right a vampires life is not worth alot unless you get into the higher strata. But as far as Astrid goes she is a dead man walking, if you turned her into Callisto her number is up one way or another. Through her being turned into a juice box, or finding her blood on the end of a blade, if you turned her over she is toast.
oh you may be on to something, using Astrid's blood on the blade, especially after she has been bound and taunted so her hate and rage arises...

Reactions: TheOutlawTorn76

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP4 update 7 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Documents/Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
To move from Ep3 to Ep4, I will move the files for you.
Updated my Android port to Ep4 update 7

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
do i post it in the main game folder or in C://Users//[Your name]//Appdata//Roaming//Renpy/
Renpy saves in Roaming/Renpy have higher priority than in the main game folder, so I would put it in Roaming/Renpy but that's just me

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

We've started work on the update, obviously. It will be mostly focused on trying to get the weapons our boy needs for his next descent. As well as the "vampmom/daughter" relationship between Sharon and Laurie.( If she's still alive in your playthrough, that is). Also a few bugs to be fixed.
All good so far. But we're still a ways off from release.

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep, lots of complain about the game too dark.
same thing on house of dragon (tv-show) sexscene, needs to put tv/etc on highest brightness to see sexscene. so pitch black room and tv on brightest possible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone tell me please, is this game have a lewd content now? Is it a lot or a little?
a lot or a little depends pov but mc has sex around half a dozen time (and sadly best of those is with "mommy").

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The 'love scene' with Sharon was underwhelming and didn't live up to the hype so to speak, I appreciate the storytelling that we had so far but the cold delivery for such a long awaited moment was something I did not expect; it was beyond disappointing because if we only got half of what the likes of Carmen or Calisto experienced as side romances there wouldn't be any complaints, the scene between Sharon and the MC felt like witnessing an old couple tired of having sex for decades and want to do a quickie for the last time before calling it quits.

Rebirth is a good story with horrible eroticism, maybe it should have had the no sexual content tag that would have been better.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes