4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So a decently brief update, although there were some pretty good parts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've always found Ivy adorable, and her scene this time was no different for me.
I agree with all of this. In response to being surprised the MC "didn't think much..-" TripleZ 's post a few back summarizes my thoughts on the matter in Carmen's words lol.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
episode 3 Mega link for windows doesnt give windows its for mac and the mac Mega for episode 3 is dead
Go to the OP and click the Report option (like what you see on my reply here). From the reasons that are then shown, choose "Other" and in the text box explain this. An uploader / moderator / staff member will likely correct it. It is possible that they won't do anything since other mirrors are available, but they might. I would still report it so they know.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
i'm playing on a new pc. how do i play e4 without having to replay the first 3?
You need to transfer your saves from your old comp by going to C://Users//[Your name]//Appdata//Roaming//Renpy and then search the folders for whatever games' saves you want to transfer. Probably delete the rest as it can take up a lot of space

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
You need to transfer your saves from your old comp by going to C://Users//[Your name]//Appdata//Roaming//Renpy and then search the folders for whatever games' saves you want to transfer. Probably delete the rest as it can take up a lot of space
do i post it in the main game folder or in C://Users//[Your name]//Appdata//Roaming//Renpy/

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
i'm playing on a new pc. how do i play e4 without having to replay the first 3?
You can try the mod from Koga3. He integrated an alternative game start with default values so you can start the game without a save transfer, too.

Reactions: Bluehemo
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes