4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
am i really only one whose last 2 saves don't work? last working save is 3 updates ago.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
am i really only one whose last 2 saves don't work? last working save is 3 updates ago.
It has happen to me as well the past couple of updates, had to go back to an earlier save and reply that chapter as well as update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways, not bad update, had funnies and incest sex and plot moved a bit but still lots of open things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

Ran into a bit of a problem. Some renders came out wrong. Namely the ones with the princeps in them. Clipping all over the place. Like in the one I posted above. That anvelope is supposed to be in his hands. Not through them.
No idea why. But probably due to the batch renderer. It must load something wrong when it switches from one image to the other. They look fine when we load them manually. At least that's what we think.
No biggie. But we have to redo quite a few of the Roland renders one by one. Might take a day or two.
Just giving everyone a head's up.

Best regards
Likesblondes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

Just finished the last render. Took a while. Since I had to open each one by hand and wait for it to finish rendering. Close it. Open the next one etc.... Not difficult, don't get me wrong. Just kills time.
But I just finished the last one. Will do the photoshop stuff this evening and the update will be tomorrow after work.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022

Hey

Just finished the last render. Took a while. Since I had to open each one by hand and wait for it to finish rendering. Close it. Open the next one etc.... Not difficult, don't get me wrong. Just kills time.
But I just finished the last one. Will do the photoshop stuff this evening and the update will be tomorrow after work.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Great (y)(y) when do you expect to release ?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
anyone have a save start at beginning of episode 5 I dunt fancy start for from ep 1 again thanx in advance

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

In this one we're setting things up for the final big scene. And we think the next update might be the final one, not counting epilogues. We also plan on trying to compress everything into one big game rather than all these episodes. What has prevented us from doing that has been size. But that's a conversation for another time.
And please keep up the bug reports. As we're nearing the end, we're really counting on you.
Here are the links:

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and 100% sure that mc wont use powers gained after dinner with marcus.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017

Hey

In this one we're setting things up for the final big scene. And we think the next update might be the final one, not counting epilogues. We also plan on trying to compress everything into one big game rather than all these episodes. What has prevented us from doing that has been size. But that's a conversation for another time.
And please keep up the bug reports. As we're nearing the end, we're really counting on you.
Here are the links:

Best regards
Likesblondes
Episodes actually made it a more intriguing game and one that was worth waiting for. I'm sure there are those who will disagree. That being said, how about a story of Callisto's origins? Or maybe one dealing with Astrid? Any chance?

Reactions: akirome

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
What powers did he get after Marcus? I thought it has been a while since the MC got new powers.
Dunno but wouldn't he have gained some insight into vamp culture and knowledge when he drained him, and drained Astrid? Even if he didn't gain powers, he could've at least gained knowledge of Astrid's abilities, as well as Marcius'

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What powers did he get after Marcus? I thought it has been a while since the MC got new powers.
that's the thing, WE DON'T KNOW what did he benefit from that scene since it hasn't been shown nor any of powers he suddenly had before that.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes