4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Sep 26, 2023
I don't know about power after Marcius. but the MC started to put on his big boy pants after that. His actions were more independent, more aware of the fact that his world just got serious.

Reactions: imzahai

Harami MC

Nov 2, 2021

Hey

In this one we're setting things up for the final big scene. And we think the next update might be the final one, not counting epilogues. We also plan on trying to compress everything into one big game rather than all these episodes. What has prevented us from doing that has been size. But that's a conversation for another time.
And please keep up the bug reports. As we're nearing the end, we're really counting on you.
Here are the links:

Best regards
Likesblondes
We need a hero to post the links :cool: thor-marvel.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They're vampires, I don't think they even have boners, or was that in another game? :unsure::coffee:.
this is (well was) bonerless vampire game (unless mc was blooded up to nostrils) but lately (quite a long time) that hasn't been case even mommy didn't teach to his son tricks how to get boner w/o blood.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
this is (well was) bonerless vampire game (unless mc was blooded up to nostrils) but lately (quite a long time) that hasn't been case even mommy didn't teach to his son tricks how to get boner w/o blood.
Even then I think we can all agree that sex was just plainly boring. Story is the main factor here, dialogues are quite good too but in case of emotions there is like A LOT room for improvements before next project. And it wasn't because "they are vampires" since no one ever said vampires are emotionless, it is just bad writing.

Reactions: Joshy92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even then I think we can all agree that sex was just plainly boring. Story is the main factor here, dialogues are quite good too but in case of emotions there is like A LOT room for improvements before next project. And it wasn't because "they are vampires" since no one ever said vampires are emotionless, it is just bad writing.
well this was more storydriven than sexdriven and it's same on other vampiregames.

Reactions: FFTW and Warscared

furkawee

Jun 24, 2021
Is there a specific reason this one game is split into so many separate chunks? It's mildly annoying for a new player to have to go download everything separately.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Is there a specific reason this one game is split into so many separate chunks? It's mildly annoying for a new player to have to go download everything separately.
Other than be under 5 GB cause of download hoster(s) free limitations?
What did she said in this situations? Not now, we will talk later. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Other than be under 5 GB cause of download hoster(s) free limitations?
What has she said? Not now, we will talk later about. :ROFLMAO:
You often exhibit more patience than I even dream of having, c3p0. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
UPDATE:
Hey In this one we're setting things up for the final big scene. And we think the next update might be the final one,:unsure: not counting epilogue...

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Not sure I'm reading Patreon correctly but so far only "partners" got the update (so like a few people) and "supporters" will get it at the end of July? So most likely 2 more weeks of waiting?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not sure I'm reading Patreon correctly but so far only "partners" got the update (so like a few people) and "supporters" will get it at the end of July? So most likely 2 more weeks of waiting?
No, update 14 was posted for the higher "Partners" tier one week before the "Supporters" got it at June 29.

harshal_doshi

Sep 8, 2020
does anyone know a vampire game where the MC has to go through some trials, there a boxing type of ring, i dont seem to get a name of it

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes