4.10 star(s) 202 Votes

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Zoey, does the Episode 2 v.1 mod work with Episode 2 v.2?

Mellt

May 11, 2024
Got a Problem with the Save from episode4.
*SPOILER*

When u deside to kill Astrid at the end of Ep4 she still appears in the cage at the start at Ep5.
Any clues?
Did a new Playtrough from 1-5.
And also saved different Names at the end of Ep4.
Every start is the same in Ep5 with Astrid alive.?!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Same, I started dropping saves periodically each update.
yea that's best thing to do on any avn but still many use only 1 saveslot for some reason.

When u deside to kill Astrid at the end of Ep4 she still appears in the cage at the start at Ep5.
Any clues?
Did a new Playtrough from 1-5.
And also saved different Names at the end of Ep4.
Every start is the same in Ep5 with Astrid alive.?!
it's a very minor game bug. dev hasn't fixed it since astrid is very minor char. her biggest appearance was when she escaped with gregor.

Reactions: Mellt

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OK since they can't figure out how to save from one version to the other, it's time to give it up.

Delete the game and ignore the thread!
Play something else!
Bitch about it on this thread!

3 choices. I already know which one you are going to choose. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I really don't think this is the ending. Like, if it was it would be the lamest ending ever, but the fact that they put the usual "more next time" screen at the end instead of a special one that denotes the game ending, as well as the fact that the story very clearly doesn't feel complete and has a lot of loose ends, make me doubt that this is the ending very much. Maybe I am wrong, but hopefully I am right, as I would really hate for a game that I have really enjoyed for years to end with a fart like this.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I really don't think this is the ending. Like, if it was it would be the lamest ending ever, but the fact that they put the usual "more next time" screen at the end instead of a special one that denotes the game ending, as well as the fact that the story very clearly doesn't feel complete and has a lot of loose ends, make me doubt that this is the ending very much. Maybe I am wrong, but hopefully I am right, as I would really hate for a game that I have really enjoyed for years to end with a fart like this.
Thanks for writing this post, so I do not have to now.:)
AFAIK there is an epilog episode still in the works, only then the game is at it´s end. I am rather sure we will get closure to several paths, if not all. For some, like e.g. Andrew, Carmen and the relationship we get some small hints off, should be one of the paths in the epilog, like also Sharon and Andrew´s relationship above him being her "Renfield", we got several hints during the game.

Reactions: FFTW

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This has become 100% kinetic, now. No choices anymore, and the choices from the past make absolutely no difference in the future. My 4 saves are all exactly the same, regardless how many different choices I made in each of them.
The story no longer keeps my attention. The recent updates even had zero sex scenes.
At one point, I loved the story. I loved the characters. The overall idea was great.
The renders are still nice. But, now, that's about all there is left in this. It's sad. But, I now have zero interest in this.

• Sad
Reactions: Johan_0000 and FFTW

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
wow its ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are lot venues that didn't get explored to me it seems unfinished and questionable. What happen to the skills mc had and used a long time ago and the choices made based on your skills.
Man, I haven't played this episode at all. I was waiting to have the full episode with the mod, IG I will play this update when the epilogues are finished.
Anyway, do you mean to say we don't have those skills choices? RIP it was one of my favorite thing abt the game unlocking new skills and then be able to get to a "secret path" thx to them that thrilling lol.

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
This has become 100% kinetic, now. No choices anymore, and the choices from the past make absolutely no difference in the future. My 4 saves are all exactly the same, regardless how many different choices I made in each of them.
The story no longer keeps my attention. The recent updates even had zero sex scenes.
At one point, I loved the story. I loved the characters. The overall idea was great.
The renders are still nice. But, now, that's about all there is left in this. It's sad. But, I now have zero interest in this.
WTh?! this can't be true it was in my top 3 (I mean top 2, rly there are only 2 rly good vampire games this one and the other I forgot its name) vampire AVN. I was so hyped for every new episode/chapter and you're telling me they decided to flop near the end? maaan
Didn't play the last chapter that's why I'm clueless.... I was waiting for it to come out fully...

THX

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I wonder what are Patreons' opinions and if there is even any discussion about it on Discord. Anyone is in there and wanna share some posts?

Korat789

Apr 23, 2021
how to use console commands? Cause I can't handle those stupid random rolls, I had to replay whole game cause my character died in a duel

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
WTh?! this can't be true it was in my top 3 (I mean top 2, rly there are only 2 rly good vampire games this one and the other I forgot its name) vampire AVN. I was so hyped for every new episode/chapter and you're telling me they decided to flop near the end? maaan
Didn't play the last chapter that's why I'm clueless.... I was waiting for it to come out fully...

THX
I would still say play it for yourself, cause we'll all have our own opinions.
I just don't care for kinetic VNs. I like having actual control over the outcome.
But, I see no differences between any of my saves. And I made sure to make tons of different choices in each of them.

I.E: Choosing to drink the archon's blood and kill him, or to let him live....no visible effect on the story.
Choosing to fight him yourself or let the nos fight him.....no visible change in the story.
Choosing to feed Astrid to your vamp mom, or save her....no visible effect on the story.
Choosing to give all four girls to your vamp mom, or save Laurie and the brunette (forgot her name), and just give the 2 random girls to your vamp mom....no visible effect on the story.
Choosing whether to kiss redhead back or not...different responses to quaestor (or however it is spelled lol)...none of it showed me any visible changes to the story.

4 totally different saves, that each have had the exact same scenes in the last 3-4 updates.
I'm still checking out each remaining update, just cause I hate not finishing stories....just avoiding a cliffhanger, if I can. lol
But, it's been a very uninteresting last couple updates, for me.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
how to use console commands? Cause I can't handle those stupid random rolls, I had to replay whole game cause my character died in a duel
Just install "KoGa3 mod" which removes the random roll of the first episode, or load a save from the end of episode 3, where if you get Calisto's dagger you are safe in the fight.

4.10 star(s) 202 Votes