4.10 star(s) 202 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to use console commands? Cause I can't handle those stupid random rolls, I had to replay whole game cause my character died in a duel
save transfer from ep1 to ep2 is broken on version here, you can get it for free on dev's patreon.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I love this game! However, I have a few things I need to point out.

First, for some reason the text has become a word salad, whether it is from a misunderstanding of English or something in the script is scrambling it. I use Zoey's mods and I checked the text in her mod for 5.15 and it is fine, so the problem lies somewhere else. Words are being misused, like instead of "we were" it shows as "were were".

SPOILER ALERT if you have not played 5.15!! I could not get the tag to work.

Second, and similarly, there are times when the wrong character is speaking. In the scene where Sharon is being named quaestor the speaker should be Carius and instead it shows Carmen. There are numerous instances of this, where the wrong character becomes the speaker.

Lastly, what happened to Nora? I suspect that Calisto pulled her "I won't hurt you" crap and drained her like the other two but not knowing leaves a hole in the narrative.

This game has effected me (only while playing, honest) by it's unrelenting downward spiral tone of despair and madness. Watching the characters (except the MC, who is also beginning to totally lose his humanity with the actions he takes) slip into insanity is almost profound, more so than any of the other vampire VNs I have played.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I would still say play it for yourself, cause we'll all have our own opinions.
I just don't care for kinetic VNs. I like having actual control over the outcome.
But, I see no differences between any of my saves. And I made sure to make tons of different choices in each of them.

I.E: Choosing to drink the archon's blood and kill him, or to let him live....no visible effect on the story.
Choosing to fight him yourself or let the nos fight him.....no visible change in the story.
Choosing to feed Astrid to your vamp mom, or save her....no visible effect on the story.
Choosing to give all four girls to your vamp mom, or save Laurie and the brunette (forgot her name), and just give the 2 random girls to your vamp mom....no visible effect on the story.
Choosing whether to kiss redhead back or not...different responses to quaestor (or however it is spelled lol)...none of it showed me any visible changes to the story.

4 totally different saves, that each have had the exact same scenes in the last 3-4 updates.
I'm still checking out each remaining update, just cause I hate not finishing stories....just avoiding a cliffhanger, if I can. lol
But, it's been a very uninteresting last couple updates, for me.
Same here I don't rly like kinetic novel. Lol, the actual reason I began playing AVN is bc having an actual choice over the outcome of the story, the relationships... was super addicting lol
Appreciate you developing the answer for me.

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
lol I didn't see it but it doesn't rly matter bc I was saying that there were only 2 games abt vampire that were worth it.
WTh?! this can't be true it was in my top 3 (I mean top 2, rly there are only 2 rly good vampire games this one and the other I forgot its name) vampire AVN.
I was talkin abt this one and the bite : revenant btw
then he answered :
there are 2 other vampire avns at least.
SO I wanted to know which one are those.
As for me, I tried Bite : season 1 and it was quite bad. Between the bad phrasing, grammar, writing, the lack of identity/originality (I don't even mind if he use the same sample as others vapire games but at a point he should've found his own thing), the pace... I don't want to hate on it, I just gave my opinion.

sun breed
Didn't know that one, I'll try it asap.

THX

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wdym? like if you post it here? oh maaaan are you fr?
Then just send me a private message

THX
what is and what isn't advertising is line drawn on water. 1st is Blue Dragon Studios and 2nd is madmate.games.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Quick question: Do I have to download every episode seperately or is like EP 1-4 and then 5 is like season 2 or something?
I'd try it, but my data is a bit limited at the moment, so I'd like to avoid dowload almost 20gb if I can avoid it.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Quick question: Do I have to download every episode seperately or is like EP 1-4 and then 5 is like season 2 or something?
I'd try it, but my data is a bit limited at the moment, so I'd like to avoid dowload almost 20gb if I can avoid it.
Yes, you need to download each episode separately. :)

Reactions: Lotex

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Rebirth [Ep.1 revision 1] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebirth [Ep.2 version 2] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Episode 2

MIRRORS:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Rebirth [Ep.3 version 2] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Episode 3

MIRRORS:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Rebirth [Ep.4 version 3] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:
Rebirth [Ep.5 Update 15] [LikesBlondes]<---NEW EPISODE ALERT!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes, you need to download each episode separately. :)
Thanks for the info. I just tried EP5 and I was like "Where the hell am I?" because it actually started with EP5. Normally I'm used to games including the previous episodes and once the game gets too big they normally start a season 2 or something like that.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks for the info. I just tried EP5 and I was like "Where the hell am I?" because it started actually at EP5. Normally I'm used to games including the previous episodes and once the game gets too big they normally start a season 2 or something like that.
They really need some sort of note in the OP to indicate that you have to download separately. People get caught out all the time when previous episodes/chapters are not bundled together. :) Whether people would read the note or not, I don't know. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the info. I just tried EP5 and I was like "Where the hell am I?" because it actually started with EP5. Normally I'm used to games including the previous episodes and once the game gets too big they normally start a season 2 or something like that.
all in one would go to over 15 gigs uncompressed.

where the walkthrough pdf sorry but mod just stuck
nowhere, which wt-mod?

4.10 star(s) 202 Votes