FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Fully straight, no lesbian tag so that's obvious no g/g alone time, but group sex suggests mff...basically i'm asking if the girls will do things to each other while your in the group sex scene or do they mostly ignore each other. I'm especially looking for the twins to be interactive...if not no worries, it's just not for me. Anyone let me know...TIA.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Fully straight, no lesbian tag so that's obvious no g/g alone time, but group sex suggests mff...basically i'm asking if the girls will do things to each other while your in the group sex scene or do they mostly ignore each other. I'm especially looking for the twins to be interactive...if not no worries, it's just not for me. Anyone let me know...TIA.
Some of the girls have optional mmf stuff. It's fully avoidable not just skippable.

As of now there's not a ton of group scenes I imagine eventually there'll be more girl on girl based off of the first game.

There's also a mfff "sex fight".

Reactions: MrBenny and FatYoda

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
i failed eve like 20 times how to finsh her egg dinner event??
It's the same for me. It feels rigged. I kept watch on the variables being changed and the actual one that's the trigger to advance isn't being changed whatsoever. It's titled switch4 and starts at 29 for me then immediately changes to 1 after the minigame ends and the value 1 is what fails the scene. I just changed the value when the call for it came with URM and advanced the scene manually. I wasted too much time playing the minigame.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I am trying to do Ginny's route, but she is a total cunt so I resist as much as I can I even use the names to call her cunt and make her call me master to get farther, but she keeps backing out last event I have seen is the one with the book at the end she throws me out, and I am not doing it again with out a walk through because I hate her

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RebootLovePart2-2.7.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Not really, that kind of content will be more "real" later on, but so far, I'm focus on the individual stories, so the group content is low.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
It's the same for me. It feels rigged. I kept watch on the variables being changed and the actual one that's the trigger to advance isn't being changed whatsoever. It's titled switch4 and starts at 29 for me then immediately changes to 1 after the minigame ends and the value 1 is what fails the scene. I just changed the value when the call for it came with URM and advanced the scene manually. I wasted too much time playing the minigame.
You can always play in Easy and you will win no matter what you do.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
just shock her when someone is paying attetion to her.
its not about her doing anything right or wrong.
otherwise do nothing.
Actually it depends if you enjoy humiliating her or not.

I know it may seem confusing, but it's actually pretty simple:
If you like to humiliate her, then you shock her every time she's the focus of attention. The power depends on how horny she is, the more, the stronger.
If you don't like to humiliate her, then you shock her every time she is a bitch with the servants. The power depends on the gravity of the action, so punish soft if it's a small mistake, and strong if she makes a big one.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes