RPGM Completed Rebuild! Aquarium Girls ~Your Adulterous Second Life Begins!~ [v1.12] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
NTR routes are unlocked by cheating on your GF. For blue hair, this means having sex with all three sub-heroines,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. For twin-tails (whose route automatically starts once you complete blue hair's),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All three sub-heroines have pretty much the same route, and twin-tails has pretty much the same route as blue hair. Scenes are pretty much the same throughout each route (a couple foreplay scenes with hj/bj, then sex in one position, then the same sex but a slight stomach bulge, and blue hair gets a hideous kiss scene and a fondling scene with MC).

All in all, the game feels more like a demo than a real game. The aquarium gets zero focus, the idol thing gets zero focus, there's little-to-no build-up to the sex in any of the routes. Spending the time/money on voice work and animations only to aggressively half-ass every other aspect of the game is kinda baffling.

Agreed, best brothel game hands down. Too bad we can't be allowed to have another thread for it.
btw, how bad is *this* game ? As long as I can whore the girls out, I'm fine with it, can I do it here and repeat the scenes whenever I want ?
Unless I missed it, no real netorase/whoring content. It's definitely not a brothel game.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I have no idea how to progress past the 2nd girl (I think her name is tamaki) after u beat her route you are automatically sent to CG mode where you are stuck?

DiabolicalGenius

Nov 10, 2018
If thats the offical AI tl patch from the creator , then it's made for the latest version that was updated in january. That came with new content, so not sure what'll happen if you add the patch to the older versions. Do we have that one?

Oct 10, 2017
I bit the bullet for the team and download it from SVS. I don’t have premium accounts so here we are…. 10 hours later…...

I’ve only checked if it works, and it does and it is in English. I ran Karspersky and Malwayrebytes in the RAR and it came out clean, so there should be no issues on that front. Keep in mind that while this are official releases, they are still MTL. It seems that Japanese developers now have a free MTL tool available when they distribute their games through DLsite.

Remember to launch the game using the Game_EN.exe

Last edited:

pppooopppooo

Aug 19, 2019
Is it possible to avoid NTR ? or this is another game where I have to watch the main character get depressed along with me xD
Is there a harem ending ? for the main character xd

Reactions: Furnox
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes