Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
I don't think it's that great because if you seduce too often you get looted, game over
I disagree. Having consequences for this kind of premise ensures that the female protagonist can't just sleep her problems away. Makes the game worth trying, if nothing else.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
It's a really fun little thing, only thing is I can't find Lambert (the rich guy) house to recruit him during exploration time

NVM you have to recruit all the merchants

Last edited:

onore

Feb 15, 2020
missing one of the cgs. i unlocked the one with the female adventure (not the roper one) but the screen just turns black when you play it. iirc, the jp version I played had the same problem

Beckz

May 11, 2020
The circle has been hiatus for quite a years despite having a same footing with osanago's circle..

Good thing they came back with a this great game.
And another good news that there is a "Link" for the eChime's games categories in the OP, which means there will another translated game from the same circle..

Last edited:

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
On the Dlsite it list requirements as 16GB of RAM. Is any one with less RAM having trouble with the game.
The Dlsite might have listed the wrong requirements, it is a RPG Maker game after all.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes