Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
An adult and a girl are two different things. But, I agree. Too bad she's not married though. That would be hot.:p
Actually, "girl" is a diverse term. From what I know, to specify, you can say 'younger girl' to refer to girls who have just hit their puberty and 'older girl' to the ones who are in their adolescence years (20-40) However, it's a different case with males. Normally males who are above 20 are referred to as 'young man' or 'bachelors' rather than "older boy". And if she were married, the game would have been about NTR, which some people might not have liked. Either way, in my case, if the adult game has female protagonist and I can corrupt her however I wish, then that's a green light for me

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Despite what you complain about, 95% of RPGM H-Games with female protags posted here seem to be more based around an adult than loli.
You are right. 95% of hentai games with female protag in the site were centered about loli and school girls, not adults that are above 19 years of age. Let's not act dumb to hide your personal insecurities

Vidra444

Mar 5, 2019
who do i give the legendary sweets too?
IIRC, the legendary sweets are for the pink-haired girl that you can save after you have at least 90+ reputations and perform an investigation for the false rumors. Check the bars and talk to the NPCs after reputation decreases on certain day and also after the investigation completes. It should trigger a cutscene that saves the girl and she'll join you afterwards.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes