Olele

Jul 7, 2021
Is there a way to avoid the Kidnapping end without getting caught for the first time ?

monk.who.wanders

May 25, 2022
Game is not running in joiplay showing black screen pls help or drop the fixed version or file or patch
I am having the same issue. Running Windows 10. I haven't found the issue/solution yet.

GameUpdate.bat and patch.bat have been run and say the game is up to date.

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Game is not running in joiplay showing black screen pls help or drop the fixed version or file or patch
I suspect it depends on some android update, because I have the same problem on a few RPGM MV games that worked previously

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
IIRC, the legendary sweets are for the pink-haired girl that you can save after you have at least 90+ reputations and perform an investigation for the false rumors. Check the bars and talk to the NPCs after reputation decreases on certain day and also after the investigation completes. It should trigger a cutscene that saves the girl and she'll join you afterwards.
ether i miss something or its bugged. girl appear, npc appear and talk with him with 100 ecaluation and rank b. still get the rape

Lerd0

Devoted Member
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Jul 29, 2017
I was looking at what this was like and I see the image. Is it from the game in question, maybe from another one or a random image?

Maybe it's a strange thing that I ask about the image.
...just a random meme.....

Reactions: MelonGod

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Question, is possible for Miriel to be a helper, and if so, where is located in the village?

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
So if you go Lewd route game is over. Then why the hell make erotic game? Be aware, if you plan to go corruption route , game is gonna slap your face to force you to go to be a clean route.

Reactions: HYPERMETALSONIC

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
the ending itself isn't really hyped up as it lacks proper build up

just in case you want to know the condition, you have to recruit everyone so getting the side character reached a bad end will immediately failed the requirement
How do you recruit Madorery?

beyondrepair

May 8, 2018
How do you recruit Madorery?
Don't bother, it really is a waste of time. The true end just gives you a CG where everyone is celebrating.
Recruiting Madorey is just another helper + key to unlocking the true end.
There's not a single additional H scene.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Patch to run on non-windows environment (fix the backslash pathing problem)

decompress to www/js/plugins
For anyone playing on a Mac with nwjs, I can confirm this works. No black screens and sudden crashes anymore

3.30 star(s) 22 Votes